Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57557 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by georgeakins: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

Chai!
So, APC is no more a Muslim party?

So, Ibos will be in this pain for the next 8 years of Tinubu's glorious reign?

Ibos don suffer!
Ibos are in severe pain!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

As you lie against the man of God, God will raise people that will lie against you.
pastor Adeboye was never part of occupy Nigeria protest .
It was pastor bakare,
If your brain doesn't remember things again, use your Google.
It's the church of God, God will continue to bring his own to his church.
Ibo should not allow their hatred for Yorubas to consume them

Who's lying? Una no follow protest? Didn't ur Oga create political wing for Osibanjo inside the church? but his hands I presume were suddenly tied as he can't choose a Christian Obi cos he's Igbo over his drug baron brother with MU-MU cos he's Yoruba. Go n take several sits ogbeni, You get body odour n it stinks of hypocrisy. No dey mention God name anyhow, no be ur mate.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by jessesky: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2023
what exactly does religions has to do with Tribe?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by olaiyaadedapo(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

Are You Sure you have elderly people in your family. Even if you are not from his religion there are many people this man have touch with his preaching but you call him a what. Im sure you are the eldest person in your generation
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by AdnanBnB: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19

Chai see the mess obi, labor Party n Igbos drag Christianity n into

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Raf4: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2023
jaxxy:

bt the problem is some rccg pastors have fueled the criss with their utterance and they are making it worse.

it's better they quiet like pastor adeboye than make tribalistic remarks this is wrong coming from pastors. That's why people are calling them out.

Can you provide any evidence here?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by StJasper(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

No single soul from your cursed lineage can ever lace his shoes.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by IamANigerianMan: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Safyqueen:

Is there anything wrong with your brain this morning. Do I here you say Muslims?

Christains are highly dealt with for blindly involving themselves in politics supporting Obi not knowing that the Muslims have no time for that.

In the north especially, Muslim clerics are different from politicians. Can you say that to christainity?

Islamaphobia kills you there.
Useless adult would you close your mouth, whatever Christian cleric says is a reaction to useless islamic gimmic , I don't blame your malfunctioning brain, I blame state like Ekiti, Ondo, Benue, Rivers, Bayelsa , Akwaibom that voted for Islamic nonsense.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MatrixCircle: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Yes G.O Pastor Adeboye was very vocal against Goodluck Jonathan, but Now a tyrant APC government has come just because his tribal men are involved he has suddenly gone dumb.
Very tribalistic and wicked G.O.
I am shocked he kept quiet. Evil man covering himself with a sheep garment.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Edwardsparo: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2023
quote author=enemyofprogress post=121932076]Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19[/quote]
#Losers
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by humilitypays(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2023
The poster has a point.

I am a member of RCCG too but the behaviour of some of our Yoruba brethren and Pastors when it comes to national politics is very questionable and suspicious of Yoruba ethnic inclination.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by willibounce1(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Nosa111:
I stop going to redeem long ago. Way back when I was an undergraduate

Adeboye is just a Yahoo yahoo pastors
Soon whona eyes go clear. The old man said he doesn’t vote during an election because he have all parties in his congregation. What a useless statement, prophets like Elijah, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah spoke against bad government. Even when gunmen murdered Christian inside the church in Ondo state, he remain mute. Those who sit at the fence in the midst of trouble supports the oppressor.

I respect great people like Oyedepo, Paul eneache, and others that spoke truth to power without fear or Favour. Not because they support any candidate but because they were vocal and spoke truth to power.

Lol..Anoufia. the pastors you respect are people who bow to the Adeboye you hate. You hate him because he did not support your fa.g. g.ot candidate but praise others because they supported adaobi. I no know if una go ever get sense.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2023
StJasper:

No single soul from your cursed lineage can ever lace his shoes.

He is a thief
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Raf4: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2023
AdnanBnB:

Chai see the mess obi, labor Party n Igbos drag Christianity n into

That's the same way PitObi caused division between the Catholic and Anglican+other denominations when he was the governor of anambra state.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2023
olaiyaadedapo:

Are You Sure you have elderly people in your family. Even if you are not from his religion there are many people this man have touch with his preaching but you call him a what. Im sure you are the eldest person in your generation

He is a tribalist ...that is foolish
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MatrixCircle: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
Very wicked Cleric called Pastor Adeboye. Wolf in sheep clothing. He was very vocal against President Goodluck Jonathan. Now his tribal men are involved in APC he has suddenly gone dumb.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by FireUpNow(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Majek Fashek said it before that relion is politics
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2023
jessesky:
what exactly does religions has to do with Tribe?

No be tribe and religion una darling daddy take win election coupled with sophisticated electoral malpractices?
What happened to Fairness when he chose MU-MU ticket in a country like Nigeria no be to take win election? Did he care abt christians welfare especially at a time Muslims have become so bold to the extent of killing inside the church?
Didn't ur Daddy GO create political wing inside the church for Osinbajo? So what happened to the wing when he saw MU-MU ticket? Oh wait, he can't choose a Christian cos he's Igbo over a MU-MU cos he's his fellow Yoruba abii? I understand God asked him not to use the wing again. I'm not supporting the man but don't try in any way judge him. Una body odour dey stink of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Very wicked Cleric called Pastor Adeboye. Wolf in sheep clothing. He was very vocal against President Goodluck Jonathan. Now his tribal men are involved in APC he has suddenly gone dumb.

Don't mind mofos quoting their father and talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by bonbay: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2023
What is Catholic Church? Wings of labour party. I pity your life , meanwhile no be all igbos be mumu like you.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2023
tubolancer:
Nobody calls you to worship at Redeemed Christian Church of God. They do not need your money

After using it to grow big , now th3y don't need it ...typical yoruba craftiness and treachery

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by NoToPile: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2023
The moment some pastors turned the alter to a campaign ground this was bound to happen.

I will always respect the pastors that even though core members of their congregations were contesting, they never for once campaigned for him on the altar even though he might be their personal choice.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Freebills12: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Mr poster you got it wrong! Christ is the owner of the church not Adeboye. You go to church to worship God. The action of the pastor should not deter from you from worshipping God because he is a human.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by NakedTruth4eva: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos will attack anything Yoruba in their frustration that an Igbo man lost to a Yoruba man.

Yorubas should get ready. I like what's going on in Lagos. Igbos should get ready for a fight. This will be an opportunity to chase those yoruba miscreants that have occupied the oil company positions in SS. I can't wait to see the Yoruba miscreants in my state decimated.

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by johnjose68: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
grin when people are overly emotional They rarely Think logically grin

We told the i pob terrorists that they will wail and cry after the elections. We even told them to start rehearsing how to do that. We also told them to start practicing how to commence their bia.fraud agitation. We equally told them never to forget to call Nigeria a zoo.

It seems they listened to us by doing just that and we are happy for them.

Their pains are our joy. We want them to continue to wallow in the unending pain, as it is a testament to the fact that they are children of perdition.

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

My appeal to them is NEVER to stop their bitter and emotional outbursts, because we are enjoying them.
1, 2, 3, oya continue....

Let me add to their pain:

AN IBO MAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

Go and verify.

Also, We don't want you again in Nigeria. start your agitation now.

Go and develop your land-locked region. grin
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by petechs(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Have help you to keep the your response.. internet never forget.. we will show you when the time reach like we showed Chinedu... stupid people.. incorrigible nonetity tribal bigot.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Isabi4lov: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Goodday90:
I don’t advise you change your church for politics but sane people know that RCCG is a biased Yoruba enterprise,even here in the south east,they bring junior pastors from Yoruba land to lord over Igbo pastors who have been there for years
Same thing with MFM

Who are the pastors in RCCG
Israel Dayo,remi tinubu etc

That’s why I don’t go to church,I am a born catholic but I prefer to wash and sleep on sunday

Apart from this politics stuff of a thing , those churches on their own , they're tribalistic in nature even though I am attending RCCG , same with Deeper Life.

If you have attended those churches before, you will understand what I am saying.

Nobody can tell me the history of any of them expect MFM , I've not attended any of their programs before , same with Chosen.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by PStacks(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
It further confirms to you that Labour Party has an Igbo Agenda..

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by colestephan86: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19
Switch to dunamis, it's a church for your type
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by NADFOR: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
When they failed to use you to achieve their selfish aim, they results to emotional blackmail and falsehood.

Fools!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Jimiyung(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Something you could have done quietly without disturbing or informing anyone. Are you looking for validation? I repeat that we have a lot of stupid peple in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.