Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others (22035 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Military Airstrikes: Armed Bandits Return To Zamfara Communities, Walk Freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Raypawer(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
That is why they fought the cashless policy, now cash is back, they have resumed, what did you expect?

KAjAsG:
After all the cashless policy ....wow
They will collect transfer and they will be untraceable by the police .

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by nappy760(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shettima's people don dey find am come
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by micflo28(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abeg are they recruiting, I want to apply so we join hands and end this country for good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Thomasankara(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
[/color]the policy was only plausible in the area of reducing Nigeria's population[color=#770077]
inoki247:
Lol Business don resume people wey dey celebrate Cash scarcity and using derr stupid ideology to judge come nd see oh work don resume as election don finish....

You first tell us say the policy na bkuz of Vote buying you loose that one still tell us na bkuz of security u still loose...

We just suffer in vain like this naso dem use NiN lie for us...
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Fut9ure: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]tell me why obi was the best,don't tell me because he saved money,because as it stands,no money in Nigeria to be saved. Nigeria needs someone that will generate wealth and create enabling environment for businesses to thrive. If Obi is coming on the pretense of saving money,then he should consider the job of minister of budget and national planning or minister of finance.[color=#770077]

If you are educated and exposed and still don't figure out that the sit of the Nigeria president as at this critical stage of the Nigeria condition needs someone who is physically and mentally fit then your education is a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by thisisit: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIANS DESERVE WHATEVER MAN-MADE PROBLEM THAT BEFALLS THEM.

THEY ARE THE MOST RECKLESS AND CARELESS CREATURES WHEN IT COMES TO PROMOTING AN EGALITARIAN SOCIETY THAT WOULD SERVE THE COMMON GOOD OF ALL.

WE ARE JUST TOO SELF CENTRED, VISIONLESS AND NARROW MINDED..

THE WORST IS YET TO COME

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Bigchristo: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/21/terrorists-return-nigerian-capital-abuja-community-kill-two-persons-abduct-many-others
Henceforth I wonโ€™t feel sorry for anyone being attacked by this herdsmen or Boko haram they voted to allow same people who failed the country to continue ruling due to tribalism and religious sentiments so let the em enjoy it, you can go ahead and spew nonsense but heaven help those who help themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by KPGGlobal: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Like I Said I will start celebrating ๐Ÿพ whenever I hear bad news...if you like call me evil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. You are wasting your time until we always step into the polling unit and vote without tribalism and petty sentiments

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini.the four major candidates were from the the three major tribe...atiku hausa, kwankwaso hausa, tinubu yorubas and obi igbo
So we south south were the people to judge them and choose wisely knowing fully well the hell Nigerians have been through and we did without tribalism. We choose obi
Obi was the right man but south west ruined everything with tribalism

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Hahaha

Since you all want to be sick

So tinubu got more than ten thousand votes after what we were aware of. The dementia, parkinson disease, not physically fit and mentally fit. Not aware of his environment. Even Oshiomhole was angry and reminded him that national anthem is going on

Wow
Nigerians are sick

A friend of mine in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes it means we are sick

If you feel this way

Please check on an apolotical average IGBO trader whose means of livelihood may have been burnt because he is IGBO

Or someone who suffered one ill or the other because he looks igbo

NIGERIA HAS A LONG WAY TO GO

BETTER contact kpgglobal21@gmail.com for admission to UK universities for YOUR CHILDREN'S SAKE
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by dmgr(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Like I Said I will start celebrating ๐Ÿพ whenever I hear bad news...if you like call me evil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. You are wasting your time until we always step into the polling unit and vote without tribalism and petty sentiments

The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic

Am from Edo state...a Bini.the four major candidates were from the the three major tribe...atiku hausa, kwankwaso hausa, tinubu yorubas and obi igbo
So we south south were the people to judge them and choose wisely knowing fully well the hell Nigerians have been through and we did without tribalism. We choose obi

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Hahaha

So tinubu got more than ten thousand votes after what we were aware of. The dementia, parkinson disease, not physically fit and mentally fit. Not aware of his environment. Even Oshiomhole was angry and reminded him that national anthem is going on

Wow
Nigerians are sick

A friend of mine in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes it means we are sick

Truly some Nigeria's are insane, because i still can't fathom why, after all we have been through for the past 8 years, because of ethnic and religious sentiments, they still choose to put in power those same set of people that have put us Into this mess.

I'm from Kebbi state, before they will call me Igbo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by MrUchenna1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
They have seen how useless and weak our police force are....
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by boldtruthalways: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Doukoum86:
I trust Tinubu to deal with them
Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by mukthar2000(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
They shouldn't have kill this guy if truly the was killed.

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Thomasankara(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
[/color]so na because of heavy weight championship contest u are gunning for Obi, nawa for u o. Does he have the political will? Can he be trusted because of his garnished words, how truthful is he to his statements or his promises? These are the questions that should raced through your mind. Rather,I see many Obi's apologist basking in the euphoria of ethnicity and religiosity, as it was in the case of Buhari, who became a cult hero on this same sentiment. However, the APC goofed for being insensitive to the ethnic and religious dichotomy of Nigeria.[color=#770077]
Fut9ure:

If you are educated and exposed and still don't figure out that the sit of the Nigeria president as at this critical stage of the Nigeria condition needs someone who is physically and mentally fit then your education is a waste
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Isabi4lov: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
They've resumed back to business

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Jameskele(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Where is that mumu olowomo ? let him come and exercise his power here , the time has come
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by naijamerican: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
If it Dey pain them, it they sweet us.

So sick of foolish Nigerians supporting criminals
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Isabi4lov: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Doukoum86:
I trust Tinubu to deal with them
Yi mu ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by enomakos(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Cashless ideal
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by ada9ja(f): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
What do expect...when Thier sponsors asked them to pause cos of Thier interest in the election. Is just a temporal suspension as long as Na APC still dey power.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by bakobenjamin198: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

You will be next for celebrating evil.
You will surely pay for it. Karma will surely consume you
You must be daft to think that way. We had the opportunity to change the narrative this past election but, we never did. Where was Karma when Buhari was handling them with kid gloves? Where was Karma when you people were celebrating incompetency? Why has Karma not dealt with your kind? If Karma is to deal with anybody, I guess it should start with your kind and your darling daddy that refused to do the needful thing. What crime has he committed to warrant Karma visit him? Infact, I join him in celebrating the unfortunate situation.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Carry you and your family members and start a revolution.
People voted the person they feel will make the county better for them.
If you are not okay with it, leave because there is nothing you can do about it.
And the fact your candidate did not win does not mean the winner will not achieve a successful tenor.
Stop being a loser

Oh, I have no dog in that fight.... its your asses that are being hunted by kidnappers, I am just a spectator.
If you are convinced that all is just going to be awesome, why are you out here complaining?
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Mitsurugi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
Don't lose your humanity because of unnecessary hate

Look at this hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Goddyrichie(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Hahaha

Wow
Nigerians are sick

I support u bro na so I go dey celebrate bad news now 4 this country as far b say e no happen 4 any of my family members for those that will come for me and say s*** I'm from SS akwa ibom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by lotkyes200: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
You people were thinking Bandit stop because of the New currency you forgot the video where in the bush they display lots ot cash new one for that matter.

Let me tell you they were just told to hold on till after elections.

This people are evil and untill we have a Govt that is committed and not corrupt this evil will remain for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by bakobenjamin198: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

You and your south African person are sick. You think you are invincible to terrorists . You are next.

Shameful loser, this next 4 years shall be evil to you , you will never see anything good in this administration. Calamity that you wished for will befall you
You are not God to decide his destiny. Neither are you God to allow all these misfortunes and calamity befall him. Infact, you are just a toothless Bulldog that cannot bite. If all these courses works, why not you channel it to the bandits and kidnappers? It would do us a lot of good by eliminating them. Say something new my friend.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Hahaha

Wow
Nigerians are sick

Your post shows you are tribal.

See APC urchins sold the tribal lies to break the backbone of the youth campaigning for OBi. The fact is the largest percentage of those that voted obi in Lagos are even Yoruba. Yoruba are the most accomodating in Nigeria. It is a known fact.

APC sold the tribalism lies into your ranks and the obidient ignorantly fighting themselves along tribal lines. With this APC has achieved their aims
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by torqque7(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Hahaha

Wow
Nigerians are sick

I stand solidly with you on this and I am from Kogi state, but something to consider is that NIGERIANS didnโ€™t choose this thing that INEC forced on us, at least most Nigerians didnโ€™t choose him so a lot of us are still ok.

Unfortunately we have the sick ones you are referring to whom supported this evil forced on us,some in Benue,kaduna,Lagos etc. And it will consume them and reach all of them one after the other. Sadly itโ€™s coming close to Abuja from places like kaduna, Niger and Benue.

These states choose APC and na them still de collect from the terror attacks pass yet they choose APC again so I have no sympathy for them. Abuja people spoke loud and clear and they choose the Peoples choice Peter Obi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Fut9ure: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Your post shows you are tribal.

See APC urchins sold the tribal lies to break the backbone of the youth campaigning for OBi. The fact is the largest percentage of those that voted obi in Lagos are even Yoruba. Yoruba are the most accomodating in Nigeria. It is a known fact.

APC sold the tribalism lies into your ranks and the obidient ignorantly fighting themselves along tribal lines. With this APC has achieved their aims

Accomodating, Liberal and educated
That shitty talk can't be used to deceive Nigerians anymore
This election revealed too much about you people

Ekiti people were selling thier votes on credit

See the tribalism in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

Accomodating, Liberal and educated
That shitty talk can be used to deceive Nigerians anymore
This election revealed too much about you people

Ekiti people were selling thier votes on credit

See the tribalism in lagos

I told you that you are tribalistic. For your information. Iโ€™m not Yoruba

No problem make una turn am to tribal war. That way Obi might not get the vote he needs in the next election. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Fut9ure: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

I told you that you are tribalistic. For your information. Iโ€™m not Yoruba

No problem make una turn am to tribal war. That way Obi might not get the vote he needs in the next election. No wahala

We don't need vote in the next election

We just want watch and celebrate the suffering in the next four year
Haha celebrate ๐Ÿพ

Then in the next election if you still don't step into the polling unit without tribalism then we continue the celebrations of the suffering
Body go tell una
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by yahoodetector: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Hahaha

Wow
Nigerians are sick

My brother, they will say that you are Igbo and IPOB for speaking the truth.

Even Obasanjo that use to be their darling elder statesman is now IPOB because he spoke the truth.

Let tinubu enter Aso Villa first and they will troop to Abuja in their numbers and start their thuggery as they do in Lagos...then the bandits will meet with them face to face and thy will slug it out as cousins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ckonnet:
Season 3 don start before it's release date.

Normal business.

And na APC urchin go still suffer am.

Trust how God works na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise / Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.