Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others (22044 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Military Airstrikes: Armed Bandits Return To Zamfara Communities, Walk Freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
TUTU147:
While our soldiers are in jalingo killing police men and destroying government properties.It is well with nigeria.
Update us with de News on Nairaland
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by olisefom: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
This incoming APC government won't be able to tackle these bandits because Tinubu will not want to be seen as been too hard on them.
That said, I call on South east and south south people to hold their leaders responsible towards development of these regions. .
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Omoawoke: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Like I Said I will start celebrating 🍾 whenever I hear bad news...if you like call me evil 😈. You are wasting your time until we always step into the polling unit and vote without tribalism and petty sentiments

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

You will be next for celebrating evil.
You will surely pay for it. Karma will surely consume you
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by vee22: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
They won in the supreme Court cash is back
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Future50: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Election is over, they've resumed this madness.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Fut9ure: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

You will be next
Hahaha

Since you all want to be sick

Let we all be sick

So tinubu got more than ten thousand votes after what we were aware of

Wow
Nigerians are sick

A friend of mine in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes it means we are sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by BillGate90(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
The election has gone, and they have returned to
their usual business.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
Insecurity is top priority.

Insecurity, energy and infrastructural development.

I hope Nigeria gets better

Some people have become so heartless and are not better than bandits, if this had happened in a state won by APC, they would have been celebrating a terrorist attack. Don't lose your humanity because of unnecessary hate

Hope is not a strategy. You had the chance for a legal revolution, but your bias took over.

This is just the begining. You have empowered your killers. What do you expect

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Back to work I guess
Urchins back to under bridge for owo mi da

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by almarthins(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Omoawoke: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

Hahaha

Let we all be sick

Wow
Nigerians are sick

A friend of mine in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes it means we are sick

You and your south African person are sick. You think you are invincible to terrorists . You are next.

Shameful loser, this next 4 years shall be evil to you , you will never see anything good in this administration. Calamity that you wished for will befall you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Fut9ure: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

You and your south African person are sick. You think you are invincible to terrorists . You are next.

Shameful loser, this next 4 years shall be evil to you , you will never see anything good in this administration. Calamity that you wished for will befall you

He dey pain you?
Haha

Next time enter the polling unit without tribalism and petty sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Omoawoke: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ransomware:

Hope is not a strategy. You had the chance for a legal revolution, but your bias took over.

This is just the begining. You have empowered your killers. What do you expect

Carry you and your family members and start a revolution.
People voted the person they feel will make the county better for them.
If you are not okay with it, leave because there is nothing you can do about it.
And the fact your candidate did not win does not mean the winner will not achieve a successful tenor.
Stop being a loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by BigName101: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Like I Said I will start celebrating 🍾 whenever I hear bad news...if you like call me evil 😈. You are wasting your time until we always step into the polling unit and vote without tribalism and petty sentiments

The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic

Am from Edo state...a Bini

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Hahaha

Wow
Nigerians are sick

My utmost wish is that they spread their tentacles to every nook and crannies of the SW esp Lagos. Those ewedu-eating, wide-mouthed urchins need to eat the fruit of their tribalistic labour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by CodeTemplar: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
They are probably politically minded bandits who want to do what Tinubu did in 2027.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogododo:
Una don resume.

Yes o.

Dem pause activity for elections.

Abi, how else can one explain why they went on "break" for elections and resumed "work" afterwards?

Mmmmmmmm?
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by CodeTemplar: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
BigName101:
My utmost wish is that they spread their tentacles to every nook and crannies of the SW esp Lagos. Those ewedu-eating, wide-mouthed urchins need to eat the fruit of their tribalistic labour
is like you are not balanced upstairs o. Because APC used thugs in collaboration with NPF and INEC, you want the whole SW to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Lemos14: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
Insecurity is top priority.

Insecurity, energy and infrastructural development.

I hope Nigeria gets better

Some people have become so heartless and are not better than bandits, if this had happened in a state won by APC, they would have been celebrating a terrorist attack. Don't lose your humanity because of unnecessary hate

Dont be silly...Nigerians already lost their humanity while showing how much of tribal bigots they are..na long story you dey talk..you better enjoy the shettima you clamored for
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Omoawoke: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

He dey pain you?
Haha

Next time enter the polling unit without tribalism and petty sentiments

You are the one in pains and you must wail for the next 4 years.
In 2027, tinubu will win another 4 years again.

You laboured in vain and you are in pains.
And to add insult on injury, whenever they ask you who is your president, you have no choice than to mention Tinubu.
You will have no choice than to see his presidential portrait right in your city in evey establishment you go.
So shut the hell up and wail in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by millionaireman: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bandits and ISWAP are coming more in their numbers to Nigeria, since a country of the 21st century appointed a mentally handicapped octogenarian who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, as the country's president-elect through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process ever.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Omoawoke: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lemos14:

Dont be silly...Nigerians already lost their humanity while showing how much of tribal bigots they are..na long story you dey talk

Some people still dey cry on top lagos election.

Lagos pain dem die.

Una go wail tire

Dont worry, we will vote an igbo man in 2027 so u can love us

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Lemos14: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
God will deliver us from this evil regime

This is why Nigerians do not want to vote them but they still RIGorously RIGged themselves in

We must reclaim our mandate or Nigerians will be in trouble!!!

You better forget this country and learn s skill that is in high demand abroad...most of the time they will cover your trips and accommodation..just forget this God forsaken country

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Solocoin: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
So they too also resume their operation as every other individuals has gone back to their work and businesses after the general election. Now it will be double wahala for those living in Abuja as the Boko Haram leader will now live in Aso villa and they will be going there every day to greet him.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Fut9ure: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are the one in pains and you must wail for the next 4 years.
In 2027, tinubu will win another 4 years again.

You laboured in vain and you are in pains.
And to add insult on injury, whenever they ask you who is your president, you have no choice than to mention Tinubu.
You will have no choice than to see his presidential portrait right in your city in evey establishment you go.
So shut the hell up and wail in peace.

Hahah

We are here to celebrate the hardship and killings

Wow
I love this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Lemos14: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Some people still dey cry on top lagos election.

Lagos pain dem die.

Una go wail tire

Dont worry, we will vote an igbo man in 2027 so u can love us

I dont live in lagos so I dont care..learn to ask questions before displaying your inherited foolishness....enjoy the shettima you brought into power...when shettimas boys kill your family your brain will reset

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Sapaz02: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
They should kidnapped everyone who's affinity with this so called administration for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Lemos14: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

Hahah

We are here to celebrate the hardship and killings

Wow
I love this

You see why some people dont deserve pity? When bandits kill him now they wont know he clamored for shettima their sponsor...this is the litter we have in this country oo
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Lemos14: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by NotoriousBiggyS: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Doukoum86:
I trust Tinubu to deal with them

You mean bed ridden tinubu to deal with able body men?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Thomasankara(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
[/color]tell me why obi was the best,don't tell me because he saved money,because as it stands,no money in Nigeria to be saved. Nigeria needs someone that will generate wealth and create enabling environment for businesses to thrive. If Obi is coming on the pretense of saving money,then he should consider the job of minister of budget and national planning or minister of finance.[color=#770077]
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Am from Edo state...a Bini.the four major candidates were from the the three major tribe...atiku hausa, kwankwaso hausa, tinubu yorubas and obi igbo
So we south south were the people to judge them and choose wisely knowing fully well the hell Nigerians have been through and we did without tribalism. We choose obi
Obi was the right man but south west ruined everything with tribalism

Hahaha

So tinubu got more than ten thousand votes after what we were aware of. The dementia, parkinson disease, not physically fit and mentally fit. Not aware of his environment. Even Oshiomhole was angry and reminded him that national anthem is going on

Wow
Nigerians are sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari / Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.