Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,240 members, 7,846,134 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Boyfriend Used To Go Down On Me When I Am In My Period, Actress Monalisa. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Used To Go Down On Me When I Am In My Period, Actress Monalisa. (407 Views)

“my Boyfriend Have Sex With Me When I’m On My Period” – Actress Monalisa Stephen / Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Used To Go Down On Me When I Am In My Period, Actress Monalisa. by Cruztvblog: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2023
My boyfriend used to go down on me when I am in my period, Actress Monalisa Stephen

Speaking on a topic “ body positive” on the honest bunch podcast hosted by Nedu wazobiafm, actress, Monalisa Stephen, reveals that her boyfriend used to go down on her even when she’s on her period.

According to monalisa Stephen, “ The first time my boyfriend went down on me during my period, I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t know what he was trying to prove, but then he did it continuously”

“At first I didn’t allow it because I felt it was dirty and all that “ but then I googled it and I saw it wasn’t harmful to anybody that’s taking it.

She added that when it comes to sex men need to touch every part of their women and “feel it very well” if you want them to satisfy you.

“if a man really loves you, he’ll be happy to touch and take whatever comes out of you. “If I can suck my boyfriend’s armpits why wouldn’t he able to go down on me when I’m on my period. She added, leaving everyone else in the show stunned.

See more of this post[url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/03/21/my-boyfriend-used-to-go-down-on-me-when-i-am-in-my-period-actress-monalisa-stephen/[/url]

Re: My Boyfriend Used To Go Down On Me When I Am In My Period, Actress Monalisa. by LagosG: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2023
🤢🤮
Re: My Boyfriend Used To Go Down On Me When I Am In My Period, Actress Monalisa. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2023
He must be a redpiller grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NPF Ogun state division Invades - Singer Portable's Lounge; Resist Arrest / Real Reason Why Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Unfollowed Each Other On Instagra / Hilda Baci: Why I’m Yet To Be Certified By Guinness World Records (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.