Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness (460 Views)

Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / 2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness by vacanci: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
WIKE
He will tell the whole world what he wants to do to you. He will give enough time and continue to periodically tell the world how the action against you is imminent. Finally he will surely land it on you and still tell you that he did it.

OBI
He will keep telling the world about you and how good you are with the following phrases.
"He is my brother", "he is my elder brother", "He is like a father to me"
But when you get carried away, he continue to eat you up like canker-worms until nothing is left of you. Even after your demise, he will still say, "He was my brother".

Omo choose your enemies wisely

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness by FreedomArmy: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is really funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness by Faber(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
That's absolutely correct a swear. I have nothing against Tinubu, my problem is with INEC, now see wetin guy man go pray for Tribunal 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
vacanci:
WIKE
He will tell the whole world what he wants to do to you. He will give enough time and continue to periodically tell the world how the action against you is imminent. Finally he will surely land it on you and still tell you that he did it.

OBI
He will keep telling the world about you and how good you are with the following phrases.
"He is my brother", "he is my elder brother", "He is like a father to me"
But when you get carried away, he continue to eat you up like canker-worms until nothing is left of you. Even after your demise, he will still say, "He was my brother".

Omo choose your enemies wisely
Wrong analysis!
1. You cannot describe Wike as an honest personality!!! Wike can now be classified in the same group with Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri!!!

While they can be classified into different department, they have inconsistencies and deception in common!!!

2. Obi despite being from a tribe you guys claimed that they wake their parents with a kick turned out to be respectful wink e shock you grin grin even in his quest to bring about a better Nigeria for you and I.

Obi never had to pretend because he ran a transparent government hence his mantra - go and verify !

3. There is a third factor you didn't consider. Tinubu!!! If Tinubu was in Obi's shoes, what would he do undecided
Re: Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness by alrahmanonline(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
I'm just here to laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Op I hope you don fortify yourself well before Zombidiots come for your head.
Madira o! Iku pa e 😂😂😂
Re: Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
That's absolutely correct a swear. I have nothing against Tinubu, my problem is with INEC, now see wetin guy man go pray for Tribunal 🤣🤣
At this point we should also ponder that should reverse be the case, would Obi steal Tinubu's mandate

Bear in mind that this same Tinubu that fought the president head on that it is his turn

Would he have tolerated a stolen mandate?

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu: A Man Of Faith / "I No Be Their Mate For Politics" - Wike Mocks Suspended PDP National Chairman / 'president-elect', Tinubu Fell Sick After Hectic Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.