Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Advise To The Ndigibos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advise To The Ndigibos (240 Views)

A Must Read For The Ndigibos / Old Note Ends 10th, CBN (my Advise) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To The Ndigibos by Vado2: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
It takes two to tango, as you are well aware. I would be acting hypocritically if I didn't discuss the huge faults of the Ibos in this election. The Ibos are too loud and easily predictable. They act with their emotions and give out their personality easily. After looking through some profiles, I realized that the majority of them are Ibos and that some of them don't even live in Lagos. I had even assumed that some of them were related to Gbadebo because I was seeing so so Rhodes Vivor. Why can't you quietly support your candidate? You don’t have to say it out loud.

Although you don't see us making a big deal out of it, many SS voted for and supported Peter Obi and Rhodes Vivor. Or did you not see the level of support that Edo and Delta gave Peter Obi despite being a state controlled by the PDP for years?? Let your deeds, not your words, do the talking.
Or do you consider yourself to be the only people using social media?? Or do you believe that the Hausas in Lagos don't give bloc votes to certain candidates?? But they never complain about it? It's merely a chest-beating attitude. Everyone rejects that!

After the election, you were treated unfairly, therefore instead of planning in silence, you all posted on Twitter that you were shredding your passports and leaving Lagos or that you folks will quit weddng Yorubas, etc. Why can't you folks just work quietly darn? Must you brag, by disclosing your plans, you're giving your adversaries information. You all determine in groups what you're going to do there without disclosing any specifics of your strategies. People in the SS are making decisions in response to the Yorubas' action, but details are never shared on social media; just the outcomes are displayed. As a result, everyone respects and fears the North and the South, as well as the SW to some extent due to their element of surprise. That’s what you saw on Saturday.

Among your political leaders, only Peter Obi has common sense. He is smart, tactful, and composed. He will never tell you what he plans to do. Incredibly unpredictable.

You guys need to stop bugging one other and start strategizing instead of ruining Peter Obi, by creation and aiding those who want to turn the Obidient movement into a tribal movement. Do not cause the numerous non-Yorubas who supported the Obidient movement to regret their support. Instead of using words, let your actions speak. Be surprising and cover your motives.
Re: My Advise To The Ndigibos by booblacain(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have never seen anybody that wins a fight by bragging about his plans to his adversary. Never.

If you like listen, if you like don't listen.
Re: My Advise To The Ndigibos by Vado2: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
booblacain:
I have never seen anybody that wins a fight by bragging about his plans to his adversary. Never.

If you like listen, if you like don't listen.

Yeah, right. Conceal your intentions!
Re: My Advise To The Ndigibos by Vado2: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
This does not absolve the Yorubas from being tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To The Ndigibos by quickly: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Vado2:
This does not absolve the Yorubas from being tribalistic.

Abegi the ibos are more tribalistic, the only reason they voted for LP in mass blocks because it give the appearance of an ibo party.

The first LP governor was in Ondo State Mimiko.

Now all of the one dey change mouth and play innocent. One thing I notice is this victim mentality . meanwhile they taunt ppl and brag and make noise everywhere especially online. But now online yarns are making its way to the street.
Re: My Advise To The Ndigibos by Vado2: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
quickly:

Abegi the ibos are more tribalistic, the only reason they voted for LP in mass blocks because it give the appearance of an ibo party.

The first LP governor was in Ondo State Mimiko.

Now all of the one dey change mouth and play innocent. One thing I notice is this victim mentality . meanwhile they taunt ppl and brag and make noise everywhere especially online. But now online yarns are making its way to the street.

Not at all; the Yorubas are more tribal. Most people supported Obi because they thought he was capable. I am aware of several Igbos who backed Osibanjo before the primaries. The Ibos would have cast a sizable number of votes for Osibanjo if he had won that primary election. They are extremely loud, which is the one complaint I have about them. They make all of their plans public, and if they don't change, most politicians won't want to be associated with them for fear of being rejected. They ought to learn from the Hausas. They ought to learn how to conceal their intentions and be strategic.

Even some very educated Yorubas who I know voted for Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man. I was totally dissatisfied! Many “Yoruba ronu” slurs in the Yoruba language. Simply put, it was absurd.

Imagine for a second... Tinubu was an Ibo man who had a very poor health condition and his drug case. He would have faced a significant amount of media attention as well as physical protest. I believe that this nation is biased against Ibos.

(1) (Reply)

Election Took Place In 36 States Not Just LAGOS / Gov. Diri Cleared For Primary Election In Bayelsa By PDP / See UK Statement On Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.