Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Must Read For The Ndigibos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read For The Ndigibos (154 Views)

My Advise To The Ndigibos / Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More / Senator Bola Tinubu Unmasked..........a Must Read For All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For The Ndigibos by Vado2: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
I believe that these books should be thoroughly read and absorbed by every Ibo person. Make it a rule to spend as much time as possible reading these books. Because you all are fumbling with power, instill these values in your children. Know how to use power. I sincerely believe that these will go a long way toward improving your all-around power game.

When the Ibos' determination and resourcefulness are combined with how to maneuver around the corridors of power the sky would be the limit.

(1) (Reply)

A’Ibom Guber Election 2023: Free, Fair, Credible - Cleric / Naira Scarcity / Life-threatening Calls Coming To Us From Agents Of Professors, Ors Alleged To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.