Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

To Those Of You Drumming For War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Of You Drumming For War (1199 Views)

Origin Of False Statement Attributed To IBB About Yorubas Drumming For Wars. / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
To those of you drumming for war, i hope you know the after effect of war. Go to your grandparents and tell them to give you the real story of the civil war. Most of you are kids and have no idea or knowledge of what war truly means, go do some findings before coming online to promote violence. Some of us are protected but you have to think of others who aren’t. Whenever I see the young ones cluelessly drumming for war, I just shake my head and pity their ignorance. Elections are over, please go on with your lives peacefully and let’s all pray for a better Nigeria. God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by ChatterHouse: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
You were so silly that I was literally just shaking my head of your foolishness

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Urheadmaster(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
There won't be a better Nigeria with tinubu as a president

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
There won't be a better Nigeria with tinubu as a president
You concluded without giving him a trial
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Chibuzoc(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
To those of you drumming for war, i hope you know the after effect of war. Go to your grandparents and tell them to give you the real story of the civil war. Most of you are kids and have no idea or knowledge of what war truly means, go do some findings before coming online to promote violence. Some of us are protected but you have to think of others who aren’t. Whenever I see the young ones cluelessly drumming for war, I just shake my head and pity their ignorance. Elections are over, please go on with your lives peacefully and let’s all pray for a better Nigeria. God bless you all.

You don't know anything about the war because the war was fought in Biafra, so keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Urheadmaster(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
A man after selfish interest don't need to be tried
IyaebeTheGreat:
You concluded without giving him a trial

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by amuwo1980: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
They started again , same people terrorizing others on Election Day is now claiming to be anti war , the depths of these peoples well of deception is unfathomable , I mean don’t they have a conscience must every thing be about control

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
amuwo1980:
They started again , same people terrorizing others on Election Day is now claiming to be anti war , the depths of these peoples well of deception is unfathomable , I mean don’t they have a conscience must every thing be about control
The Op is another hypocrite.
I have screenshots and I will make sure I expose her.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by kals4luv990(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Once again Thunder fire una for this country ni
Better thunder fire una for this country
We igbos rarely beat drums of war,but when we beat,we dnt loose ni
Soon we go cook food for una for this country den make yu eat it hot

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
kals4luv990:
Once again Thunder fire una for this country ni
Better thunder fire una for this country
We igbos rarely beat drums of war,but when we beat,we dnt loose ni
Soon we go cook food for una for this country den make yu eat it hot
Don't mind the useless Op.

See this screenshot. 👇

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by ScamHunter: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You're a practicing idi-t. You think you're immune to death if there's war in Nigeria? Ediots like you who promote injustice should confidently acknowledge the consequences of your actions. Foo

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by kals4luv990(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Allardyce:
Don't mind the useless Op.

See this screenshot. 👇
make dem dey play
Soon we will Gv dem a run for der money

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
ScamHunter:

You're a practicing idi-t. You think you're immune to death if there's war in Nigeria? Ediots like you who promote injustice should confidently acknowledge the consequences of your actions. Foo
See the useless hypocrite. 👇

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have said my own, let those who are still sane reason well
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I have said my own, let those who are still sane reason well
Your father should have been arrested on his death bed that Thursday, if not for your mom's boyfriend who is an Obi supporter.
Bladiful

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
kals4luv990:
make dem dey play
Soon we will Gv dem a run for der money
Very soon

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
ScamHunter:

Chicken has rant? You don’t have feathers yet you want to fly. You better go home and reason deep

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Chicken has rant? You don’t have feathers yet you want to fly. You better go home and reason deep
You see why people keep embarrassing you? You keep proving how stupid you are

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by limeta(f): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who will be fighting the war
OP should lay out the formation of the war who will be fighting who ?
I dont see how there can be a national war .
Nigeria is divided in regions every body will go back to their regions no war .
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
limeta:
Who will be fighting the war
OP should lay out the formation of the war who will be fighting who ?
I dont see how there can be a national war .
Nigeria is divided in regions every body will go back to their regions no war .
Please see this.

This is the same Op gaslighting others.

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by adekolaelect(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChatterHouse:
You were so silly that I was literally just shaking my head of your foolishness
You are so silly that good and reasonable advice has no place with you. If you want war it will definitely start from your imidiate persons .

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
adekolaelect:
You are so silly that good and reasonable advice has no place with you. If you want war it will definitely start from your imidiate persons .
Leave the kid to rant, what does he know.
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by loosecanon50(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You’re the most sophisticated hypocrite on NL

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
I just wish there will be war between Yorubas and Ibos. These two tribes hate themselves so much and only a war can settle it. Let them fight and kill each other; those who survive will tell the story. Never preach peace when it comes to Ibos and Yorubas.
Stop this please.
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
loosecanon50:

You’re the most sophisticated hypocrite on NL
Agreed 💯
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop this please.
As if you care. Bastard hypocrite
You laughed at the igbos during the election. God punish you and your useless father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Davido Ibiyeomie Blast Tinubu, Shettima, And Apc / Tinubu Is Being Nepotism Personified... / Supreme Court Affirms Ukaegbu As Imo Lp Guber Candidate Dashes Achonu's Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.