Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

To Those Of You Drumming For War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Of You Drumming For War (1243 Views)

Origin Of False Statement Attributed To IBB About Yorubas Drumming For Wars. / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
This should be a dead thread but some mischief makers won't back off grin
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This should be a dead thread but some mischief makers won't back off grin
You're right, the thread should be dead and forgotten like your Dad. cheesy
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by LalaSnakeLala(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop this please.
Why? At least, let's know who is stronger. Hiding behind keyboards to throw tantrums is for cowards. I expect Ibos to lauch first attack with their IPOB and unknown gunmen for what the Yorubas did to them during the elections. And then Amotekun and OPC will counterattack. Gradually, it will blow out into a full scaled war. Let it happen, at least for one year. I wan check something.
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:

Why? At least, let's know who is stronger. Hiding behind keyboards to throw tantrums is for cowards. I expect Ibos to lauch first attack with their IPOB and unknown gunmen for what the Yorubas did to them during the elections. And then Amotekun and OPC will counterattack. Gradually, it will blow out into a full scaled war. Let it happen, at least for one year. I wan check something.
We do not wish for that please. Everything will be fine
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Great0ne1: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
To those of you drumming for war, i hope you know the after effect of war. Go to your grandparents and tell them to give you the real story of the civil war. Most of you are kids and have no idea or knowledge of what war truly means, go do some findings before coming online to promote violence. Some of us are protected but you have to think of others who aren’t. Whenever I see the young ones cluelessly drumming for war, I just shake my head and pity their ignorance. Elections are over, please go on with your lives peacefully and let’s all pray for a better Nigeria. God bless you all.
Not until the people's mandate is returned. Tell your bulaba crush that he must return the mandate he stole from Nigerians. No peace for the wicked
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Allardyce: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We do not wish for that please. Everything will be fine
Tell that to your stvpid mother
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Check my signature and take a clue. This sub owner knows him/herself
Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You concluded without giving him a trial

When Lagos is one of the most livable cities in the world. And also one of the worst cities in Africa to live in. Nigerian is the only person which will go on vote next day they are running away from the person which they voted for

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When Lagos is one of the most livable cities in the world. And also one of the worst cities in Africa to live in..
Over population is the problem of Lagos and no Lagos governor has handled Lagos better than tinubu

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Drumming For War by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Over population is the problem of Lagos and no Lagos governor has handled Lagos better than tinubu
how can you be making noise was somebody or a state which is last in Africa. Lagos problem is the illiteracy of the Citizens. 60% of the Investment in Lagos is put on the sea which is dredging. Bad government policy when there is a lot of land stretching from badagry. Nigeria's problem has always been illiteracy. Take a look at other African countries and see if they spend a lot of money dredging the sea. They use that money in building industries and factories.

Population is a lazy man's excuse why they stayed cannot progress. Cairo is 23 million people. Can you compare it with anything in Nigeria. The problem with all state in Nigeria lack of foresight investments and the illiteracy of the citizen

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President Slot: It Is Not Your Turn ~ Eze Tells Kalu / SHOCKING: Ondo Group Reveals How Deputy Governor Spends His Staff Allowances / See Photo: British Warship Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.