Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers (53513 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by azpekuliar: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
This report is imbalanced (deliberately)
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin grin grin Joke as usual.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Eniitankorede: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obi is just fulfilling all righteousness. If he did not appeal they may kill him.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by dahmie2013: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
So let's assume Tinubu is not qualified, did you even come second?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Epistasis(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obi is a big time scam. Obidafts how market??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by DenreleDave(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
Number 3 is the only sensible thing there.
Probably the situation room of the LP showed Tinubu actually won.

I give up!!

So u agreed that Tinubu won abi grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by 9jatriot(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
This definitely has to be a joke.

Please OP, confirm this post is a joke so that we can start laughing.

I do not believe that even if lawyers want to dupe him like they did with Atiku that they will not be at least intelligent with it.

Is he suggesting that INEC should prepare a ballot paper with only ELLe Pee so that he can be returned unopposed? Because I do not understand what I am reading here

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by OfoIgbo: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:

I give up!!

Don't give up at all. The PO legal team know exactly what they are doing.

You have to realise that INEC only gave the LP lawyers access to the election materials just a few days ago, and the legal team had to file something before their deadline for filing cases run out.

I'm sure that as I write, the LP machinery is sieving through the mountains of evidence, and may yet attach evidence of electoral fraud, once they identify enough. At the moment, I am pretty sure LP can prove massive electoral fraud in both Rivers and Lagos state presidential election exercise, but they have to bring in more fraud cases from more states, and that will not be difficult.

Remember that this is not the first time Obi is facing such an obstacle. These people know the process. Tinubu's team is worried now. Trust me.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by OkutaNla: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omo, wetin Obidients wey dey shout 'stolen mandate' go come do like this? Obi no even mention any yeye non-existent mandate. Obviously he has come to terms with the fact that he lost that election. He has NO proof to argue that he came second let alone first. So now he's hoping the courts will order a rerun. Obidients, Aiye yin ti ta pau bi popcorn. cheesy grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by adedayoa2(f): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
I knew this idiot has no case.🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Saifullah01: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
His whole campaign was centered around Christian and Igbos versus the rest of Nigerians. He played the religious card which helped him win votes in parts of Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau and the likes. Thus made Muslims who were never interested in the election to vote for Tinubu.
This is the truest statement about the elections.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by seunmsg(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
This case should not even go to trial. APC should simply file a no case submission and get the case dismissed. This is more empty than I envisaged.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by azpekuliar: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

As in big time Andrew Liver salt.

—Won over 10 states at presidential because Obi exploited the religious and tribal lines. Check his result, it is majorly from the South East and Christian dominated part of the middlebelt and core North.

—In the state election, he failed to win more than 1-2 states governorship and couldn’t even secure much house of assembly slot for LP candidate. The reason is because at state level, people are mostly of the same tribe and religion and you can’t use that division much. So Labor party just lule immediately.

Now they’ve been screaming that election was rigged. Now that Obi don show say election is not rigged, next think they will do is to start chanting Biafra or death. They have no patience and they won’t consolidate on the small LP success.

Shut up! Only one candidate uttered this now infamous words “Yoruba lo kan”, “Emi lo
Kan”
That was the person who ran an ethnic divisive campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by naijainstinct: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
🤣😂🤣 Is this what they want to use to knock out APC? 🤡🤡

Dude has no problem with PDP, na just APC be their nightmare.

The judges go just dey laugh for their mind

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Teddy0147(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
that's not true. Number 3 is the real deal. That alone has disqualified Tinubu.
My question is if eventually that number 3 disqualifies Tinubu, will another election be held only at FCT or there's going to be another round of elections nationwide?
….
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by burp18: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
naijainstinct:
🤣😂🤣 Is this what they want to use to knock out APC? 🤡🤡

Dude has no problem with PDP, na just APC be their nightmare.

The judges go just dey laugh for their mind
As in. It is in times like these I wish I studied law. Cashout from idiots who have money to throw around. Atiku who made second place is not even worried because he knows it's a lost cause. But some how, Obi thinks he won even with so much evidence of rigging.😅

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Beremx(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Don't give up at all. The PO legal team know exactly what they are doing.

You have to realise that INEC only gave the LP lawyers access to the election materials just a few days ago, and the legal team had to file something before their deadline for filing cases run out.

I'm sure that as I write, the LP machinery is sieving through the mountains of evidence, and may yet attach evidence of electoral fraud, once they identify enough. At the moment, I am pretty sure LP can prove massive electoral fraud in both Rivers and Lagos state presidential election exercise, but they have to bring in more fraud cases from more states, and that will not be difficult.

Remember that this is not the first time Obi is facing such an obstacle. These people know the process. Tinubu's team is worried now. Trust me.
it is well. The case is going to be a big one. I just imagine how frustrating it might be.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Ujukitchen(f): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
God knows better
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by id4sho(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
We move tongue
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Digriz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Too many kids brain here but i trust Obi. When the bombshell will drop,everywhere go scatter in APC camp and their friend INEC.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by IamANigerianMan: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
He did not show evidence of rigging? Then the case is useless.
Youruba man , your Tulubu did not score 25% percent in Abuja.., he can be sworn, stop nonsense you hear.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by IVORY2009(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obi has a good case presented to the court, especially on the 25%............................

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
Dead even before Arrival grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Lyoncrescent: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
So he didn't win. It will be interesting to see the prayers of Atiku. At least Obi has spoken loud and clear that as he came 3rd he is not claiming he won but a new election should be organised.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by seunmsg(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:

I give up!!

There is nothing in the third point. The entire petition is a joke. APC will simply file a no case submission and the petition will be dismissed. Good to see you’ve given up already. Take the next step by rejoining APC. We will welcome you back.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by matrixmuzi: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
All these urchins are so empty and daft in their analysis. U are not a lawyer and u don’t even know the reason for the prayers stated. Instead of you try and analysis why the strange prayers u have started opening ur dirty mouth and spewing trash. There might be what they know U don’t know and his lawyers would have advised . Wait for it . It’s coming .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Masterito(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Successmind(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nawaa,, see wetting charge and bail lawyer wey baba employe go file...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by RPG2020(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Some comments the people need deliverance
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
that's not true. Number 3 is the real deal. That alone has disqualified Tinubu.
My question is if eventually that number 3 disqualifies Tinubu, will another election be held only at FCT or there's going to be another round of elections nationwide?

Is PO and his legal team super humans? I think this was done to beat deadline for submitting their case at the PET...

Subsequently, as they work through the pile of work and evidence, they will adjust their prayers...

And you forgot there's forensic audit ongoing on the materials used?

Don't allow urchins to play with your head or mind...

If they aren't afraid, why are they so keen to find out what PO was pushing forward? They could have relaxed if they are sure he had no case as they're bragging here...

Don't allow bigots or sadists get into you... they are already working overdrive to push the ethnic and nepotistic campaign they did on PO as the one who did religious and ethnic based campaign...

These guys are sadists and blood sucking demons who can only be happy when fbeir neighbors are crying

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Ventura1: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
I thought Obi claim he's contesting the process, and not the result.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.