Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers (53542 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Kay25(m): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2023
When all his lawyers are spare sellers how would they draft a prayer that is meaningful before the lordship.. ordinary k1 the ultimate child who is lawyer will win dis
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by afamaustin(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Only nomber 3 is a case
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by frankson1(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
OChimex:

Nobody is talking about the outcome now; but you calling those Obi’s prayers laughable, is a joke and out of ignorance.

Nobody is discrediting Tinibu’s men,

On the outcome, nobody Trust Nigeria Judiciary. They are far messed up now than ever before.

One thing, Andy Uba was OBJ s boy, and the then mighty OBJ was a sitting president who wanted to install Andy Uba in Anambra. Andy, too get too much money to throw about to the Judiciary. just to give you heads up on who Obi fought then.

We watch and see how it plays this time. But to be honestly, I don’t bloody care, I have left the country long ago and not coming back soon

The same OBJ you mentioned was the first man to declare the elections in Lagos state a "do or die" affair with Tinubu as a sitting governor but he failed.

Does LP or any other political party have the right to challenge the nomination or the conduct of primary elections of another party

The only case he might have is the 25% votes in Abuja which isn't very clear.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Ganbite: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/589365-just-in-peter-obi-files-petition-against-tinubus-victory-seeks-five-prayers.html

The prayer is more than this, INEC delayed the release of the materials collated, also there is a time frame to which to file a case so the case was filed in a rush which u will still see the full report of the case
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by qtx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Basic123:

Really, lawyers will never tell you that you have no case!
And non-lawyers like you are the ones to say it right?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by thonylinks: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
How can you conclude they he has no case without a Legal prove to their demand? i was hoping i won't come across an idiot today but atlas am responding to one.
burp18:
I knew this idiot has no case.🤣
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by burp18: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
thonylinks:
How can you conclude they he has no case without a Legal prove to their demand? i was hoping i won't come across an idiot today but atlas am responding to one.
takes an idiot to identify an idiot 😅
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by coleon(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
LegendHero:

Number 3 is the most useless of the prayers.

If 25% is so important, then any candidate can just concentrate on Abuja and make sure by hook or by crook other candidate don’t have 25%.

So if you like win the remaining 36 states, if I can win only FCT, I will continue to force INEC rerun everytime.

Does that make sense to you?
You are just boasting in your ignorance and some people actually liked your comment.
Who told you there can be another rerun after a rerun election?
The constitution is clear that the majority vote wins once a rerun is conducted and 25% does not apply in a rerun election.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Dijita: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
blacksam01:

the election will be re ordered...with their exclusion..APC may have another candidate..but not them..

mayb there is something big they have against them which is a loop hole in d electoral act...

APC will conduct another primary? another election will be conducted and Buhari and the rest of the government will still be in the hand of the APC. If they win through rigging this time, what stop them from rigging again?
If APC is disqualified Atiku will be the winner, If another election is conducted and APC is excluded. Will APC not aligned win PDP against LP party. I am not a lawyer. However, I think the only way Peter can become the president is to proof that His vote is higher than the two other contestants. That is not yet feasible their current court filling
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Sunnyski: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2023
SmartyPants:

nigga said fiaso. grin uneducated little shit.

It's clear that you're a total fiasco.

A primary school dropout. Now consult your dictionary and find out the meaning of "fiasco" and you will discover that you're a "total failure".
Then you will know who's educated and who I not.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by SmartyPants(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sunnyski:

It's clear that you're a total fiasco.

A primary school dropout. Now consult your dictionary and find out the meaning of "fiasco" and you will discover that you're a "total failure".
Then you will know who's educated and who I not.

You're still intent on exposing yourself? cheesy

Well, if you were educated you would know that fiasco refers to events and cannot be used for persons or places.

But you and I both know the truth. Sir, you no go school and there's nothing wrong with that. Just learn not to talk carelessly in public so that people like me do not embarrass you.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by adavilu: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
ok
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by adavilu: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Kaduna Lawmakers Fight, Exchange Blows As Hazo, Deputy Speaker Is Impeached / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.