Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37275 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
What an irony!
Did Obi also rig in abuja?
Did he rig in nassarawa and plateau state that are 'structurally' controlled by APC?
So Obi rigged in SE states that are controlled by APC and PDP states?
One thing is certain,if indeed elections were actually free and fair,the likes of APC and PDP would have been struggling for 3rd and 4th position!
If presidential elections were held in SE again,LP would surpass their previous scores in the last election!
Well,Asari isn't different from the likes of Reno or FFK who speak with disconnected brains and appeal to only urchins!
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by IbrahimSola: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
When I ask Asari Dokubo to stop buying weed from mad people, he wouldn't listen. He's one of the problems of this country, especially of Niger Delta. Once he collects money, he starts saying rubbish. In his mind, he's cashing out from Nigeria. Sometimes I get so ashamed that someone as fat like him can be so coward and condescending.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by FLYFIRE(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Same job this fat pig-man & Reno MUMUkary are paid to do

Hunger is bad

grin grin grin grin
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by millionaireman: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Obi was the primary rigger
Atiku the secondary rigger
Tinubu was the true winner and a tertiary rigger.
Know this and know peace.

And mentally handicapped Tinubu who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government is your hero.
You deserve to be naked in the market place.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by chudez0147(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fat pig Asari
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Diddycsbsb: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
You dey claim hit man and militant warlord oga can you run 🏃💨for 4 minutes.. you are just a hopeless fat pig🐷🐖. See make I clear you Nnamdi kanu is coming out soon I want you to get prepared with your militant,that sea wey you dey claim say you gett we go enter there catch you for hand.. Asari Nnamdi Kanu is coming out, I know you are afraid of him. You want apc bcoz you don't want them to release him hahahaha mumu man. You rebel great Nnamdi Kanu now you are shaking, he will come out and give his final command even you will have no place to hide.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Onyipk: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
The bible says in Isaiah Isaiah 5:20-22
(Living Bible translation)

20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes! 22 Woe to those who are “heroes” when it comes to drinking and boast about the liquor they can hold.
Don't be bothered.about this people, they are cursed already. WOE ie great sorrow is their
Potion
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
UTTER NONSENSE.
How does a structureless party rigg an election.
With what?
Stooopid drunk! cheesy
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by ossrojustice(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
If you are not as foolish as you are someone with no federal power, no state governor will ring an election against the ruling party? May NIGERIA happens to you and your family soon
Natajo2021:
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Allisgud: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asari malu
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by benheaven(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
[b][/b]
ASARI DOKUBO IS SICK. PITY HIM.. SORRY ASARI.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by ada9ja(f): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.

And u re sure Ur brain is working
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by labelle123(f): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who still pay attention to this day fool?
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by boscho(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dollars don reach this one's hand too 😂🤣. He don drop his senses.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by hammerT: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
ISLAM IS BAD FOR THE BRAIN.

THE REAL MILITANTS ARE NOT MEDIA PROSTITUTES BUT T HIS FAT BLOB KEEPS RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST.

ALL HE WANT IS MONEY, AND WILL SELL HIS MOTHER FOR IT.

PIPELINE SECURITY GUARD!
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by labelle123(f): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
UTTER NONSENSE. How does a structureless party rigg an election. With what? Stooopid drunk! cheesy
. I tire ooo
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Tee2027: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asari pls just leave that sour loser how can obi even have such number of votes in presidential election and his party could not successfully win a single state in governorship election pls how?

Obi need to be arrest and jail for 2023 election rigging no wonder Gatti or Battu abandoned him after the election.

INEC should call for Obi arrest for election rigging ASAP. He is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by nonix22(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
pray that Nigeria never happens to you.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Thoughts007: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am ashamed of this man as a Kalabari man. Asari Dokubo is a disgrace to his people
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by ukaface(f): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who be this fat orang utangish idiot?
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by sukar886: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dokubo you are a pig , and a big fool
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
labelle123:
I tire ooo

People just make statements without reasoning.
All because they wanno kiss butts.
The main rigger was APC, whilr PDP came a close 2nd.
Thanks to a LAWLESS country.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
This baggy body should piss off.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by king1250: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
This oil bunkering wey Obi exposed pained this man well well
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by flokii: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
The exact same thing on my mind.. how come Labour Party didn't win governorship elections in the States Obi won?

Asari na man wey get brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by MrApcLimited: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
One thing is certain in life. The 'Truth' can never be hidden nor buried, even if you silent all the mouths to tell it, it must surely be made known by the forces of the universe permeating the circumstances to reveal it.

The truth is light,like God. A pillar not tied to anything falsehood, you can't bend nor destroy it. God resides in our conscience. The bible says; " Just like the tongue can differentiate between bitter and sweet,so does an intelligent mind differentiate btwn the truth and lies.

Even the Devil knows the TRUTH, he just doesn't like it. God will judge any lie or truth Asari says.

Contact us on WhatsApp for your quality building and decorative paints to soothe your homes' walls.

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by tenpipsperday: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Every fool wants to be heard because Obi is involved
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by rezy15(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

Apt
Apt indeed. If uzodimma can be made governor despite being 3rd this ur statement is moot. As a career rigging party I would rather alter the numbers of a new party like LP than tamper with a veteran rigging party like PDP. Game recognizes game o
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by HeRulesMen: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who doesnt know Tinubu rigged the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.