Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP (25933 Views)

I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2023
saintjimos:
PDP should be ashame
but na Lagos pple eyes de... See mago mago nawa oooo...
Re: We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Princedapace:

The people who talk about Lagos are those who reside there.
Being the commercial capital of the country, u woukd find more people there. Those people there pay tax, and their tax also used by the state government. It is not for free.
Where people reside, they have right to talk about politics. I don't reside in Lagos, I don't talk about it.
If u want people who aren't yoruba to stop talking about Lagos, pls join us to demand for Nigeria to be broken up. This way, regions can have the control of their own resources and build their own sea ports, airports, and rails the way they want.
U can have a centralized system of govt where everyone resources which comes mainly from south east and south south, fund the entire country while the HQ of these companies are in Lagos which is normal for any commercial hub, and u expect people not to live there and participate in politics.
Make una dey get sense small small na.
keep quiet
Re: We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP by PrinceBright22(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Let the will of God be done.

Anyways, This's Lexus Rx330 For Sale in Abia.
It's Belgium grade with no accidental history.
Buy & Drive.

Price: 4.250m.
Price negotiable.
My Reference Facebook Page is Verified Property Nigeria - VPN

Re: We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP by toprealman: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Supersymetry:

You don't want Ngwa to have a leader to look up to, before they used to mock ngwa people saying no ngwa man can be a governor but failed to admit that they won't support such thing, Igbos usually cry of injustice in Nigeria but do the same injustice to clans they don't like in Igboland. As ngwas have seen the light others will follow suit, like abakeleke people etc
Your Ngwa brother just confirmed what I was saying. They know Okezie did NOTHING yet because of selfish gains, they still need to replace him with another clueless person.
I love Ngwa dialect, one of the sweetest I know.
https://www.nairaland.com/7623045/okezie-ikpeazu-lazy-weak-fight
Re: We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP by Supersymetry: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
toprealman:

Your Ngwa brother just confirmed what I was saying. They know Okezie did NOTHING yet because of selfish gains, they still need to replace him with another clueless person.
I love Ngwa dialect, one of the sweetest I know.
https://www.nairaland.com/7623045/okezie-ikpeazu-lazy-weak-fight

That's he's loyalists, that's the issue, many Ngwas voted for otti, others for ahaiwe, because many Ngwas don't know the true intentions of you people,

So to the Ngwas that voted otti is a battle to remove bad government, but to you people is a battle to remove Ngwa. Which is the reason the state is backward, even the media war you people launched against ikpeazu, because you people have the media in pretense of fighting bad government but inside you just want to remove Ngwa and create a bad image against Ngwas, buy forgetting that he was not the choice of Ngwas initially.

Had it been the energy your media used to attack Ikpeazu, was used half on ouk and TA during and after their tenure abia state would have been far better, the attack on ikpeazu started even before given a chance to prove himself.

Same now with ahaiwe now.
Nothing to celebrate people should task any new governor to perform, not celebration of victory against Ngwas and going to sleep, while the governor will refuse to develop Aba because Aba is ngwaland, while trying to create a new city inside his clan far away from Ngwaland, leaving aba to rotten as the previous governments before did. Forgetting that if aba developes it affects not only the Ngwas but everyone.
Re: We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP by redcliff: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2023
dyera:
If the Igbos will not vote for a Yoruba indigene of a south east state if he contest for governor, then they should not condemn the Yorubas for not voting for an Igbo indigene of a south west state when he contested for governor.

Tribalism is not exclusive to any tribe or region in Nigeria, so I don't want to see any Igbo man throwing a tantrum because of tribalism in the south west because there is also tribalism in the south east, the south south and every part of Nigeria.

which Yoruba person ran for office in the South East and which Igbo person ran for office in Lagos? If you mean GRV, according to you, anyone who has a indigenous father is not a citizen of a that state right? Going by this your logic, nobody born in America, Nigeria or anyother state, by law is eligible to be called a citizen as long as their parents are not fully from that state or as long as one of their parents are not from that region? If GRVs dad was Lagos and his mum was Ekiti, he still does not qualify. Desmond, whose mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba just like GRV is more Yoruba than GRV right? he is a full omoluabi/lagosian. You see you people in that Nigeria, you guys will choke on the facts you concort to be true while in reality, the reverse is the case. Dont worry, this logic, will come to haunt you one day and you will have a deep inner thought with yourself and come to a sudden realization of THE TRUTH. I do not feel sorry for anybody in Nigeria, you guys are not ready..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.