Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process (32176 Views)

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Ekaka1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-time-for-politicking-is-over-we-must-begin-the-healing-process/amp
This one just dey try to impose himself on people anyhow...abeg wait small make the shock clear people eyes first cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Lovelyboi2022: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who's the originalowner pls?
Karrima:
Start from returning the mandate to the original owner.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by mod9: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
The healing process starts by returning stolen mandate
drizslim:
Tinubu is a thief from the archives of the devil who was sent to finish off buhari bad works

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Geneh411: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
The more I come across your comments, the more I realise how dumb you are, the reigning line for you guys now is stolen mandate, trying to give yourselves false hope.
After the Supreme Court verdict, the next line will be "Our judiciary has been raped"
Shioor, bunch of pained and sore losers. If you continue like this, you will end up reducing your life span because it's obvious u are heartbroken and u will remain heartbroken for the next four years
Asgard13:
;Druggie must knew and beg Nigerians .. and those his attack dogs have insulted ..

Druggie must understand that the certificate he stole as a thief must be returned

Druggie must understand that his stupidly and impish lies about tribal slurs and foolishness of his dogs inherent which him himself is a produce of same foolishness .. no need forming Solomon when same tribalism you encouraged has eaten deep into you drugged sense and dna

Tinubu know he’s not smart anyways .. and he rightly knows no one is buying his crab except his Yoruba people .. that have been celebrating while Nigeria mourns .. on how he rape and bastardized the country democracy with Yoruba stolen wealth .. while his people live in abject poverty and chronic hunger

Tinubu is just time and you will return that certificate

OBi has gone to court to challenge you.. his petition looks simple and easy.. but who knows .. what he knows that Nigerians don’t know.

PDP will be doing same soon .. we never know wetin Dey

But all we know be say.. that certificate you dey raise anyhow .. you go return am

Walahi befoee a year… Yoruba people go deny this man and his policies ..

Na here we Dey.

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by xpiranza88: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
As long as u do the right thing by placing highly qualified people...to work with this nation will rise again but if u copy buhari nepotic style then Nigeria is finished
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by dazzlingd(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol, this bros try
After unleashing his thugs to beat up people, he come dey use fan blow them make them no cry

Lol
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by francotunsco: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
On a normal day, the INEC president elect is supposed to give a public speech. Now, we nor dey see the INEC president elect when dey give the speech. Even Buhari is more Visible than Tinubu.

I pity Nigerians.🤐

He should give public speech as the new president of Nigeria abi? Which school did you attend sef?
Anyways, for your education. Asiwaju is only president-elect, he will become the substantive president from 29th of May when the tenure of President Buhari would have expired. Let this sink please.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by kennethesan(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Baba go prove to ur supposed victory in court. Dem dey wait you...after we go know who need healing...
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by penceman(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
How do you heal without recovery?
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by tunde1200(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Seun no go see all this rubbish write up from the Igbo tribes now and act on it.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Dbestbrest: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wailers that wakes up their elders with kicks must wail till the end of the century. We are focused and ready to sail in the same boat with Jagaban in the next 8 years grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Mcbayo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Jestin post=121948429]Have you started the recruitment of 50 million youths into the army?
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by BigIyanga: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
After he and his surrogates amplified tribal hatred, vitriolic campaign and demagoguery to further divide Naija just for a mere political gain. His surrogates openly called for annihilation of his opposing voters because of their ethnic origin.

2023 elections took Naija back by 30yrs.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by CSTRR: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
He must think he is talking to his kids.

The werey sow discord but want to reap unity.

He must be a joker.

Go and heal with your Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by CSTRR: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Wailers that wakes up their elders with kicks must wail till the end of the century. We are focused and ready to sail in the same boat with Jagaban in the next 8 years grin grin grin
Now.
Go and tell your jagaban to stick his healing where the sun doesn't shine.

Awon werey.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by NothingDoMe: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
francotunsco:

He should give public speech as the new president of Nigeria abi? Which school did you attend sef?
Anyways, for your education. Asiwaju is only president-elect, he will become the substantive president from 29th of May when the tenure of President Buhari would have expired. Let this sink please.
So because he is INEC president elect he should hide inside the house to be writing letters 😆😅

I never knew there was a law that prohibited INEC President elect from making public speeches. My bad. Abeg I like attend your school. Lmao.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by CSTRR: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Juju70(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
He who sows the wind....reaps the.....whirlwind!!! You can't do evil and expect peace
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Digriz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
You have nothing to offer.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by NADFOR: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
;Druggie must knew and beg Nigerians .. and those his attack dogs have insulted ..

Druggie must understand that the certificate he stole as a thief must be returned

Druggie must understand that his stupidly and impish lies about tribal slurs and foolishness of his dogs inherent which him himself is a produce of same foolishness .. no need forming Solomon when same tribalism you encouraged has eaten deep into you drugged sense and dna

Tinubu know he’s not smart anyways .. and he rightly knows no one is buying his crab except his Yoruba people .. that have been celebrating while Nigeria mourns .. on how he rape and bastardized the country democracy with Yoruba stolen wealth .. while his people live in abject poverty and chronic hunger

Tinubu is just time and you will return that certificate

OBi has gone to court to challenge you.. his petition looks simple and easy.. but who knows .. what he knows that Nigerians don’t know.

PDP will be doing same soon .. we never know wetin Dey

But all we know be say.. that certificate you dey raise anyhow .. you go return am

Walahi befoee a year… Yoruba people go deny this man and his policies ..

Na here we Dey.

MUMU POST.LOL!
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by urchman23: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Untill you return the mandate then we can talk, you done with someonesmandate okay.
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-time-for-politicking-is-over-we-must-begin-the-healing-process/amp
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Dbestbrest: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
CSTRR:

Now.
Go and tell your jagaban to stick his healing where the sun doesn't shine.

Awon werey.

Iwo tó sá kúrò lá'rò, o jé padà sí'lé (Árò) grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Onyipk: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Continue to quote when you guys abused us all curse us because we av different opinion you guy's never believed this day will come....
You guys did not win simple. Don't carry curse for nothing sake

The bible says woe unto him that calls right wrong and wrong right.
If is yourself you are doing
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by inoki247: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyipk:

You guys did not win simple. Don't carry curse for nothing sake

The bible says woe unto him that calls right wrong and wrong right.
If is yourself you are doing

Lol at least you won fine why're you not challenging the results and process in court instead of challenging if the candidate qualify you guy's should continue crying up nd down ur eyes go soon clear....
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Lawalemi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
After defrauding the nation. Weyrey
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by francotunsco: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
So because he is INEC president elect he should hide inside the house to be writing letters 😆😅

I never knew there was a law that prohibited INEC President elect from making public speeches. My bad. Abeg I like attend your school. Lmao.

Welcome to my school, i am up to task to school you.

As a president-elect who will hit the ground running from the first day in office, he doesn't have free time gallivanting radio stations and media houses making speeches. Now is time to assemble a formidable team that will actualize the agenda in his policy document. Jagaban is busy analyzing the thousands of human resource choices available to him for the humungous tasks ahead. Buhari failed in this aspect, that was why it took him about six months to appoint ministers. Trust Jagaban, from May 29, 2023 you can have a hint of how well his administration will fare.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by seandurse(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Just wasted my data on your head. So na wetin yiu dey sing be this smh
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Masterclass32: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nobody is beginning any healing process with you.

Better return that Certificate of Return. angry
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by CSTRR: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dbestbrest:

Iwo tó sá kúrò lá'rò, o jé padà sí'lé (Árò) grin grin grin
What is this nonsense?

If I write in my language, you go hear am?

Reserve your bush language to your paraga union.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by focus2727(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Tears go plenty for this thread....

I sell Bucket if u wan buy 🪣🪣🪣🪣
how much? I want get it for some of my waling naigbours their songs morning, noon and night are Lamentations since after elements.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by doublewisdom: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Complete healing is when Obi's stolen mandate is retrieved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Insurgency Worsens Under Buhari – Ekweremadu / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.