Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. (6085 Views)

Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Xaviell(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Does he supporting or mocking
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
I wonder why Amaechi is just talking now. Maybe because they have sidelined him after his betrayal of Jonathan lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by mii4u(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
So Amaechi decided to become a perennial loser in this election..

He missed out gan
Do u forbid truth?
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Puremind1225: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dedeity:
He said the obvious truth.
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Minjim: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
obi4eze:
Of course LP won the election but Peter Obi isn't talking about the rigging in his prayer yet. He went for the jugular first. He started from the root first.

Of course INEC had started clearing their tracks and part of the reason for the reconfiguration was to change the data to suit Tinubu's fraud. We all know that Tinubu wasn't eligible to contest the election in the first place as he had a verifiable narcotics case where he was convicted and had to forfeit $460,000.
This is the main reason why Tinubu has been pleading with Peter Obi to accept the results.
Like I have always said, Tinubu's disgrace will be international and Peter Obi will be President.

Whatever makes you cum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by SouthSouth1914: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
I hate it when people speak without facts and figures!

Your facts and figures are ballot box snatching and stuffing. Tinubu doesn’t have the wherewithal to win a primary school prefect election.

The structure he has and has bragged about are thugs, thieves and agberos like Mc oluomo and it’s likes! Tinubu is living on a fake identity, is Bola a man’s name? He has stolen someone’s mandate, yet he doesn’t want this person to approach the courts. Shame
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by afbstrategies: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
The truth is there for most Nigerians to see, except urchins and tribal bigots.
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by johnaruson(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
You can see the full interview here:

https://fb.watch/jpXtBiguhL/

etrange:
Where I can I get the full interview, please?
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:

He missed out gan

It's gonna be an interesting time in Nigeria.

I can now understand why FFK, Keyamo and Onanuga are too jittery grin grin

President elect never get peace of mind, he dey beg for reconciliation.
Atiku and PDP rejected am.

The great Obidient movement are yet to sneeze.

Make una relax.
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by etrange: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
johnaruson:
You can see the full interview here:

https://fb.watch/jpXtBiguhL/

I'm not on Facebook but thanks!
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Dedeity: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Puremind1225:
sorry bro, it wasn't you I wanted to quote
It's okay, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by DMerciful(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi included that he won in the prayers. They are 5 of them...the 5th one is that he got majority votes
obi4eze:
Of course LP won the election but Peter Obi isn't talking about the rigging in his prayer yet. He went for the jugular first. He started from the root first.

Of course INEC had started clearing their tracks and part of the reason for the reconfiguration was to change the data to suit Tinubu's fraud. We all know that Tinubu wasn't eligible to contest the election in the first place as he had a verifiable narcotics case where he was convicted and had to forfeit $460,000.
This is the main reason why Tinubu has been pleading with Peter Obi to accept the results.
Like I have always said, Tinubu's disgrace will be international and Peter Obi will be President.
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by obi4eze(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi included that he won in the prayers. They are 5 of them...the 5th one is that he got majority votes

You are right sir. But the narcotics case is the master stroke as it is international.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by dammyz101(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2023
Anybody dat speaks in favour of LP becomes a saint. I bet d devil will redeem himself with dis opportunity by supporting LP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Dmanlex(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Honestly LP win the presidential election
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by kingthreat(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2023
I actually supported this guy but not anymore. He is much of a clown and bad loser nowadays.
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Toosure70: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Mumu
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by BloomingDale(f): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It's gonna be an interesting time in Nigeria.

I can now understand why FFK, Keyamo and Onanuga are too jittery grin grin

President elect never get peace of mind, he dey beg for reconciliation.
Atiku and PDP rejected am.

The great Obidient movement are yet to sneeze.

Make una relax.

Una too boast, yet you guys always get the opposite result.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by tyboy(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2023
I may not be a fan of tinubu but the truth is,he is the president elect. Anyone that can not live with this reality can relocate to any nearby country. We will resist any plan to distabilize the unity of this nation
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Bridget95(f): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2023
He didn't remember all these when he joined ranks with the current system to fight and remove peaceful GEJ from office in 2015.
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by oba541: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Then why's he not fighting the result at the Tribunal instead his fighting who's qualify nd who's not qualify....You people should keep enjoying your Propaganda May go soon reach una go rest again.,.Then why's he not fighting the result at the Tribunal instead his fighting who's qualify nd who's not qualify....You people should keep enjoying your Propaganda May go soon reach una go rest again.,....
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by Blazebond(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi did not win any election,ameachi have been left to dey and he is seriously hurting,same way wike will soon go.
Re: 2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. by grandstar(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

He missed out gan

I have never felt Amaechi had anything up there.

The quality of his spending as governor of River states was poor.

The mad spending on building elitist primary and secondary schools made no sense. Why not simply upgrade the existing public schools? What matters is the quality of teaching in these public and not how beautiful they are.

Then the metro. Does Port Harcourt really need a metro. Metro line projects are very expensive costing between $20-50m per mile of track to build. I am sure there were far modest alternatives.

He is only bitter he lost the primaries. Had he won it and also the subsequent election, he would be singing a different tune.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Bath In Edo State House Of Assembly As Members Impeach Speaker / Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport / Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.