Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude (42303 Views)

PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by tyinfinity: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2023
This chude could be one of the obi boys in Asia that escaped from their prison to unleash terror on citizens to make sure peter obi steal people's mandate through the back door.Now that he is arrested he should be repatriated back to Asia to face the law

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Mrhonesty: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Chude should be tried and if found guilty prosecuted.

Ceenachi:
MC Oluomo didn't tweet. He used a mic to publicize that Igbos should be harmed if they come out, the police came out and called it a joke.

Igbos were harmed by his boys.

Chude made a non-vile tweet, it became an international crime that required interpol.

Person wey no fit arrest UGM dey arrest civilian🌚🌚

INJUSTICE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by tubolancer(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2023
naijapikin2:
Let anything happen to him and south east will burn with violence.
Good.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by reddingtonblack: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Oga calm down u guys messed up big time theres no amount of story u tell to cover it. Uve shown what u r and we r more cautious now. If you like keep dragging it till u find that war u r looking for.

Honestly i tut u guys are accomodating

IF letting the igbos know there is something called " boundary" or "don't do to me what i can't do to you" is what you term "Mess up" then we are fucking proud it .... i don't believe in fake life, its not as if Igbos ever liked or regarded yoruba as equals, so cut the emotional bullshit

If i am in Enugu and i insult Nnamdi kanu as a yoruba boy chances i will land in a hospital or be mobbed is 90%, for once in our Life we yorubas are proud to Defend our land, We either move on respecting each other boundaries or the Igbos can do there worst.
person no dey small upon im property

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2023
reddingtonblack:

IF letting the igbos know there is something called " boundary" or "don't do to me what i can't do to you" is what you term "Mess up" then we are fucking proud it .... i don't believe in fake life, its not as if Igbos ever liked or regarded yoruba as equals, so cut the emotional bullshit

If i am in Enugu and i insult Nnamdi kanu as a yoruba boy chances i will land in a hospital or be mobbed is 90%, for once in our Life we yorubas are proud to Defend our land, We either move on respecting each other boundaries or the Igbos can do there worst.
person no dey small upon im property

Oga stop justifying what uve done. The damage has been done already. What u should be talkin about is reconciliation. The whole world saw ur true colour
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Ramanto(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2023
This guy will be away for a while
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by reddingtonblack: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Oga stop justifying what uve done. The damage has been done already. What u should be talkin about is reconciliation. The whole world saw ur true colour

I don't owe you or anyone an explanation, That Jamb question? Lagos is no man's Land as finally being answered loud & clear, maybe yorubas like Falz and Mrmacaroni can go from house to house in East apologising but the Main yorubas that spoke on 18th aint 1% sorry, if igbos want us to move on fine and if they don't, Big Fine.
Violence and voters intimidation happened all over Nigeria, its even worst in the East and a party agent was killed in Ebonyi the who world saw Nigeria. a white man len see us by nationality not by iam yoruba iam igbo shit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by wolebest: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has changed has condemned the arrest of Nnamdi Chude, IGBERETV reports.

Nnamdi Chude who is a staunch supporter of Peter Obi was reportedly arrested by the interpol during the gubernatorial and house of assembly election in Anambra on Saturday 18th March.

Condemning the arrest, Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638166279742803969?t=IodkNr1N-NkWN-OgzhU8Ng&s=19

INTERPOL cases are thoroughly investigated before arrest are made.

It's not for Peter Obi or Obi supporters to put their ugly mouth.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I don't owe you or anyone an explanation, That Jamb question? Lagos is no man's Land as finally being answered loud & clear, maybe yorubas like Falz and Mrmacaroni can go from house to house in East apologising but the Main yorubas that spoke on 18th aint 1% sorry, if igbos want us to move on fine and if they don't, Big Fine.
Violence and voters intimidation happened all over Nigeria, its even worst in the East and a party agent was killed in Ebonyi the who world saw Nigeria. a white man len see us by nationality not by iam yoruba iam igbo shit

You see that thing u ppl are lookin for u will get it. Dont ever say igbos are the problem
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has changed has condemned the arrest of Nnamdi Chude, IGBERETV reports.

Nnamdi Chude who is a staunch supporter of Peter Obi was reportedly arrested by the interpol during the gubernatorial and house of assembly election in Anambra on Saturday 18th March.

Condemning the arrest, Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638166279742803969?t=IodkNr1N-NkWN-OgzhU8Ng&s=19

Arrant nonsense from a vain labourer.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2023
God1000:
The young man should be released immediately.

do u even know why he was arrested? Go to DSS and released him na mtcheew....
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by reddingtonblack: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

You see that thing u ppl are lookin for u will get it. Dont ever say igbos are the problem

Why am i not surprised, dem don use chest beating swear for una, yorubas no dey pass there boundary learn from us cheesy

Thanks for the tipoff anyways cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Why am i not surprised, dem don use chest beating swear for una, yorubas no dey pass there boundary learn from us cheesy

Thanks for the tipoff anyways cheesy

Learn wetin common get out.. u guys are no different from kim Jong-un
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by reddingtonblack: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Learn wetin common get out.. u guys are no different from kim Jong-un

cheesy cheesy Now you're beginning to sound like a toddler, if becoming Kim jong-un is what will make IGBOS show respect to there host. Big Fine. gentility is not stupidity be warned smiley

Cry cry babies cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Ssst: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2023
sleek214:
Obi is a scam
Just as ur father is a scam too
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2023
reddingtonblack:

cheesy cheesy Now you're beginning to sound like a toddler, if becoming Kim jong-un is what will make IGBOS show respect to there host. Big Fine. gentility is not stupidity be warned smiley

Cry cry babies cheesy

Show which respect.. u guys acted out of fear we know u guys are scared of losing ur land to igbos. The gvr who contested is not even igbo and u guys were acting so crazy. You guys are bunch of lunatics. We are only waiting for u to properly push that button if u aint a coward. Now the election is over i hope u dont carry on cos one day u will surely get what u want. Igbos are not scared of u guys u r even the list of our problem cos u guys are bunch of cowards who acted out of fear. We will be waiting...
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by StreetMedia: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Macmoni:

God punish you and your iseh or whatever gibberish that is, you where exactly one of the idiots I’m talking to
The fools you people paint righteous are the greatest hypocrites in this country let obi go and fight for the release of a cyber criminal a low budget thief and you want to brand him as righteous ogun go kill all of una smellos
Clap for yourself Saint Macmoni...
Na eye service and 30K stipend go choke all of una.

Oluku!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by georgeakins: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
CBR100:

Lol, just lyk wen igbos were mocking yoruba in 2011 for begging GEJ for more inclusion in appointment, 12yrs later originally Yoruba man is now te president elect

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

It was Ibos that messed up the Jonathan's government. They took advantage of his naivety. Ibos are terrible.

They should let them form their Biafra because they're a nuisance to Nigeria since independence

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by reddingtonblack: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Show which respect.. u guys acted out of fear we know u guys are scared of losing ur land to igbos. The gvr who contested is not even igbo and u guys were acting so crazy. You guys are bunch of lunatics. We are only waiting for u to properly push that button if u aint a coward. Now the election is over i hope u dont carry on cos one day u will surely get what u want. Igbos are not scared of u guys u r even the list of our problem cos u guys are bunch of cowards who acted out of fear. We will be waiting...

Which fear ! We are in our land, we are the Govt, We control the Securities and Ammunition, we have the the Agberos and thugs, We have the Numbers so How in the world can stranger win in any contest.

Truly GRV is not IGBO but chinedu personality and comment on social media gave him out as a bastard, There is something called PROXY, igbos know they can't contest in Lagos what they need is a "PROXY". OMATA, onitsha traders were the main sponspor of GRV and more igbos donated to GRV campaign ... why will igbos be investing heavily over a yoruba candidate grin Yorubas have rejected Gbadebo for life, the east can adopt him fully now.

The whole world saw Igbos were the real coward who just beat chest, online dey roar like lion but in reality they are cat with meow meow 🤣🤣🤣. its been 3days now Iya chukwudi as refuse to come out

Becos we yorubas are liberal & civil you think you can rubbish us anytime, no one as monopoly of Nzogbu Nzogbu
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blazebond(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
I hate fake news and people that peddle it,I feel no sorry for chude.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Which fear ! We are in our land, we are the Govt, We control the Securities and Ammunition, we have the the Agberos and thugs, We have the Numbers so How in the world can stranger win in any contest.

Truly GRV is not IGBO but chinedu personality and comment on social media gave him out as a bastard, There is something called PROXY, igbos know they can't contest in Lagos what they need is a "PROXY". OMATA, onitsha traders were the main sponspor of GRV and more igbos donated to GRV campaign ... why will igbos be investing heavily over a yoruba candidate grin Yorubas have rejected Gbadebo for life, the east can adopt him fully now.

The whole world saw Igbos were the real coward who just beat chest, online dey roar like lion but in reality they are cat with meow meow 🤣🤣🤣. its been 3days now Iya chukwudi as refuse to come out

Becos we yorubas are liberal & civil you think you can rubbish us anytime, no one as monopoly of Nzogbu Nzogbu

Bros go sitdon u r just a naive kid... uve not even seen war.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by TechguyBlog: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok.
What is the job of a 'Lagos Agbero'?
At least I know an agbero carries goods in wheelbarrows for clients.
I specifically asked you for the job description of a 'LAGOS AGBERO' like MC Oluomo.
Please, answer.
Thanks.

It's simple... Coordination of public transport workers.. Without him.. The public transport work will be a mess... They also generate revenue for the government... Without them if you forget stuffs in public transport... It gone unless the driver is a good person... Without this sector in Lagos am sure you lots won't be able to leave in Lagos.... Due to idleness of this set of guys... There will always be a bad egg in every organisation. Just leave the man alone....
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by reddingtonblack: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros go sitdon u r just a naive kid... uve not even seen war.

you saw War or fought war, which 🤭🤭 which war your papa fight ?? i think the main reason History was cancelled in school is becos of IGbos .. so you don't see your long history of defeat in Nigeria cheesy
Its time your People grow up and stop acting like "Last born" ... now that elections are over let everyone face there business in Lagos, naa hustle you come hustle for lagos face it. ciao
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2023
reddingtonblack:

you saw War or fought war, which 🤭🤭 which war your papa fight ?? i think the main reason History was cancelled in school is becos of IGbos .. so you don't see your long history of defeat in Nigeria cheesy
Its time your People grow up and stop acting like "Last born" ... now that elections are over let everyone face there business in Lagos, naa hustle you come hustle for lagos face it. ciao

Guy abeg shut up u r chatting shit.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by DOD88: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Igbos dey fear agbero too much for Lagos. They feel unsafe with their presence. So something can fear you
guys.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Larryndelaw: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You mean ONE offence CAUGHT ON CAMERA?
He is a known Lagos terrorist and extortionist.
Ezcuse I said name one offense. By referring to someone as a terrorist is not an offense but you need to prove that with an offense. I can equally called you a terrorist but I have to substantial it. Most obidient are gullible arguing without facts. Let me talk to some with good reasoning a d educated and nit a mediocre
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Larryndelaw: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

Thank God you can confess now that Lagos is our land . But that was not you people initial statement by saying Lagos is a no man's land. I can't go to Anambra or Abia and say rhey are no man land.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by KanwuliaExtra: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Ezcuse I said name one offense. By referring to someone as a terrorist is not an offense but you need to prove that with an offense. I can equally called you a terrorist but I have to substantial it. Most obidient are gullible arguing without facts. Let me talk to some with good reasoning a d educated and nit a mediocre

Please, back to topic. You sound barely literate.

Cyberstalking? What is the secret?
Who?
When?
Where?
How?
What?

All we have here vague report. Clarifications please. I bet you A TOP POLITICIAN is involved for being criticized.
Looks like a witch-haunt to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.