Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude (42301 Views)

PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Brush1: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
If BAT was actually going to be president haaa he would have turned Nigeria into a country like North Korea. He will take away access to the internet, social media, create our feeding time table etc .He is such a dictator and a devil.

BAT is too full of himself, thinking he can will a thing in Nigeria and it happens. The interpretation of his behaviour is that he ia simply competing with GOD. I feel a lot of empathy toward how he will be severely dealt with by GOD.

He needs to read the book titled, how the cookies crumble.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Okhuadams(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has changed has condemned the arrest of Nnamdi Chude, IGBERETV reports.

Nnamdi Chude who is a staunch supporter of Peter Obi was reportedly arrested by the interpol during the gubernatorial and house of assembly election in Anambra on Saturday 18th March.

Condemning the arrest, Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638166279742803969?t=IodkNr1N-NkWN-OgzhU8Ng&s=19
Instead of condemning just go and release him. Laslas na APC him go blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Invitationn: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
CBR100:

Lol, just lyk wen igbos were mocking yoruba in 2011 for begging GEJ for more inclusion in appointment, 12yrs later originally Yoruba man is now te president elect

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
This is how the table turns! 360
We fvcked GEJ up in 2015 and they’ve been crying marginalisation ever since 😅
They’ll cry marginalisation for another decade and beyond because after Tinubu, power is returning back to the North.
Today they despise Tinubu so much, mainly because he fvcked up GEJ by forming an alliance with the Nortg. They’ll tell you he betrayed Southern Nigeria- GEJ’s southern Nigeria? The one that marginalised us?
Dey play!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Invitationn: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Brush1:
If BAT was actually going to be president haaa he would have turned Nigeria into a country like North Korea. He will take away access to the internet, social media, create our feeding time table etc .He is such a dictator and a devil.

BAT is too full of himself, thinking he can will a thing in Nigeria and it happens. The interpretation of his behaviour is that he ia simply competing with GOD. I feel a lot of empathy toward how he will be severely dealt with by GOD.

He needs to read the book titled, how the cookies crumble.
It’s flattering to think of him so big😅
But whatever you say mate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Macmoni(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
visaclick:
BUT THE POLICE DIDNT NEED A PETITION TO ARRES THE INNOCENT MAN. ARE U HAVING FEVER?
If something no dey worry you, you go see where them say them get international warrant meaning no be even naija case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by ud4u: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Na Family matter Thank God say no Be Lagos people arrest am dem for don curse all the Yoruba and call us tribalist.....

Who master minded the arrest Tinunbu of course
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Emola12(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
sleek214:
Obi is a scam
like your forefather
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Martini2020(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has changed has condemned the arrest of Nnamdi Chude, IGBERETV reports.

Nnamdi Chude who is a staunch supporter of Peter Obi was reportedly arrested by the interpol during the gubernatorial and house of assembly election in Anambra on Saturday 18th March.

Condemning the arrest, Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

Of course the incoming President is a very matured politician…. He will look into it….your plea will be looked into Mr Obi. Thanks for your concern.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638166279742803969?t=IodkNr1N-NkWN-OgzhU8Ng&s=19
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Joseph1505(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Peter Obi should focus on getting his mandate and leave Chude abhi nah Chuks.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Everfrank(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
As a leader you don't jump to conclusions to score cheap points without knowing the facts of the matter.
Interpol no be Nigeria Police.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Nmezor(f): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
He should be released ASAP..This country sucks big time undecided
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by searchlight: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Na Family matter Thank God say no Be Lagos people arrest am dem for don curse all the Yoruba and call us tribalist.....
Are you not tribalists? I use to think that Yorubas are sophisticated until this election.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
name one offense MC committed with proof

You mean ONE offence CAUGHT ON CAMERA?
He is a known Lagos terrorist and extortionist.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by TechguyBlog: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
But it was interpol that arrest him now... And for financial crimes... How is that Nigeria problem.. Just because it election time doesn't mean interpol should not do their job. No b everything una go dey disturb Nigeria about.. Let the guy prove his innocence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by TechguyBlog: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You mean ONE offence CAUGHT ON CAMERA?
He is a known Lagos terrorist and extortionist.

Has he ever collected money from you before? Did he s*l*aughter any of your family member? Stop calling people names anyhow.. It's okay to hate someone.. Just let the person be. Rest... If you have prove submit it to dss if you feel you can't trust the police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Alpharey: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Which one be Lagos people.. Lagos people na police? It is Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Alpharey: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
officerfudo:
Zombidients lack reasoning capabilities, that idiot called chude is a peddler of wrong information, always inciting the gullible against the Nigerian state. He must face the full wrath of the law for incitement

Are you done? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by StreetMedia: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Macmoni:
No hypocrisy more than this man and his fellow bigots allow the force do their jobs i mean some international warrant was issued, if some okponu feels they should also arrest mc oluomo they should file petition and follow it up I don’t know why everybody is shouting about this scammer and his scam candidate
If most of you keypad warriors where known in reality a lot of you will also be in jail, thugs are better than you miserable pipu
Shut up fool... U thought you made sense but your stupidity is in-built.
The bad(s) you guys call good will befall all of you. Iseh!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by 123yes(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2023
sleek214:
Obi is a scam
You father is a compound fool! BEAST!!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by StreetMedia: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Thunder needs start to dey strike people... People have lost morales, Human empathy and what have you. When they comment you know.

Nigeria is threading wrongly and the bomb of it will explode soonest.
#MarkIt
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Batunde1970: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=ebukajay184 post=121954612]Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has changed has condemned the arrest of Nnamdi Chude, IGBERETV reports.

Condemning the arrest, Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter

C F A
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by 123yes(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2023
officerfudo:
Zombidients lack reasoning capabilities, that idiot called chude is a peddler of wrong information, always inciting the gullible against the Nigerian state. He must face the full wrath of the law for incitement
Folish man, see what you are writing. It will surely reach your turn one day. Karma never forgets
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by StreetMedia: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Nmezor:
He should be released ASAP..This country sucks big time undecided
Sucks no be small... Stink join.
The common man has no defense coupled with their 30K media defense team that comes for their cover whenever they sh1t wrongly.

The country is expired!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Macmoni(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2023
StreetMedia:

Shut up fool... U thought you made sense but your stupidity is in-built.
The bad(s) you guys call good will befall all of you. Iseh!
God punish you and your iseh or whatever gibberish that is, you where exactly one of the idiots I’m talking to
The fools you people paint righteous are the greatest hypocrites in this country let obi go and fight for the release of a cyber criminal a low budget thief and you want to brand him as righteous ogun go kill all of una smellos
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Macmoni(m): 12:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Alpharey:

Which one be Lagos people.. Lagos people na police? It is Nigerian police.
If it was the police in Lagos you people would have brought yorubas into it na who no know una never accommodating I have been called hypocrite from people I love and I’m never accommodating any bastard from your region ever again not to feel any special but your tribe is the problem not the northerner I know someone with demented ideology will say I’m ass kissing the north as a yoruba that’s because you people don’t speak well about other people

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Alpharey: 1:17am On Mar 22, 2023
Macmoni:

If it was the police in Lagos you people would have brought yorubas into it na who no know una never accommodating I have been called hypocrite from people I love and I’m never accommodating any bastard from your region ever again not to feel any special but your tribe is the problem not the northerner I know someone with demented ideology will say I’m ass kissing the north as a yoruba that’s because you people don’t speak well about other people

The circle keep going, you people this, you people that. NIGERIA will keep going in circles with this you guy's mindsets. You may be feeling on top, but everybody is suffering because of ethnic divide in Nigeria. I don't know but maybe it is our future generations to come that will really enjoy this country called Nigeria. Keep the blame game going, that is exactly what will occupy your mind while the few politicians loot this country dry. I have faced my legit hustle since I realized this fact .
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by KanwuliaExtra: 1:51am On Mar 22, 2023
TechguyBlog:

Has he ever collected money from you before? Did he s*l*aughter any of your family member? Stop calling people names anyhow.. It's okay to hate someone.. Just let the person be. Rest... If you have prove submit it to dss if you feel you can't trust the police

Ok.
What is the job of a 'Lagos Agbero'?
At least I know an agbero carries goods in wheelbarrows for clients.
I specifically asked you for the job description of a 'LAGOS AGBERO' like MC Oluomo.
Please, answer.
Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Bridget95(f): 3:19am On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:
you guys are confirmed tribalistic tribe
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by naijapikin2(m): 3:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Let anything happen to him and south east will burn with violence.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Larryndelaw: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Where are igbo making noise about violence in Lagos. Are they blind to see what is going on in Enugu and ther state where elections results have not been announced up till Wednesday.
They can only make noise about Logos. Where is Arise, Obi, Ekwezilise, okonkwo etc. They are blind to what is going on in there region

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.