Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude (42304 Views)

PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by IpobAntidote: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
When will he talk about this criminal?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Xpol: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol. Interpol arrested person una dey attach am to politics.

If it's Nigeria police or SSS I for believe all these. Do you people even know what is Interpol? Unless if police dey use Interpol dey cover face sha but if it's truly Interpol case abeg make una remove politics from this it means the guy is wanted for a crime he committed outside naija.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Bus2: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nnn
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by inoki247: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blaze14k:

Buh u guys have created that tension already so don't be surprised if receive backlash

Which Tension when you guys were acting like Bandit online abusing people cursing people you don't know it can lead to Offline reaction....

You don't plant hatred and expect to reap love ...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by jayred: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
The Police are even worse than the thugs the politicians use, they are thugs in uniforms With a license to kill.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Lithiumite: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
But he was arrested by Interpol.....why not channel yout grievance to the right quarters......Interpol should be different from NPF

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
sleek214:
Obi is a scam

Na tinubu wey no be scam pls u shud stop this outdated propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by fasmukol: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
angry
Obi nwanem!
The only person wey sabi press Obi supporters mumu button.
Continuu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by DenreleDave(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecolime:

Keep saying this until Nigeria happen to you one day. No think say e no fit reach your turn one day.

What can be worse than Ip0b happening to you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by benitwater(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
If you too do any how Dem go arrest you join.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by PHIPEX(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
voltron14:
Interpol means an international warrant for his arrest was issued.
Use your brain bros. Which interpol, when Abah Kyari is still with us even with an official extradition order?

It's an abuse of power and when the pendulum swings, they will seek the people's pity. It was Amechi and Rochas yesterday but Wike and Soludo today. Political power is transient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by olisaEze(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
And people like MC Oluomo are free walking around. sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by D1official: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Na Family matter Thank God say no Be Lagos people arrest am dem for don curse all the Yoruba and call us tribalist.....
I heard that the word Yoruba means betrayer,is it true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Which Tension when you guys were acting like Bandit online abusing people cursing people you don't know it can lead to Offline reaction....

You don't plant hatred and expect to reap love ...

The funny thing is most of ur brothers are the one defending igbo. They also those ppl creating the tension are non educated ones. U guys don't have shame i swear
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by voltron14: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
PHIPEX:
Use your brain bros. Which interpol, when Abah Kyari is still with us even with an official extradition order?

Interpol means an international warrant was issued for his arrest.

Let him go and clear himself.

Is it because he is an Obidient that he should be left to act as he pleases?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by inoki247: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
D1official:

I heard that the word Yoruba means betrayer,is it true?

Then the word Igbo means Chestbeaters that cry after collecting wotowoto....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Steinmann: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
SOLUDO IS SHOWING US HIS TRUE DICTATOR OF ANAMBRA COLOURS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by sondetoks: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin
inoki247:
Na Family matter Thank God say no Be Lagos people arrest am dem for don curse all the Yoruba and call us tribalist.....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by chidexleo: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Free the guy joor
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by D1official: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Then the word Igbo means Chestbeaters that cry after collecting wotowoto....
It was just a harmless question bro angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by inoki247: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blaze14k:

The funny thing is most of ur brothers are the one defending igbo. They also those ppl creating the tension are non educated ones. U guys don't have shame i swear

So na most of my brothers mock us for this Akwa Ibom incident thread I guess you guy's always exonorating yourself...

https://www.nairaland.com/7087958/yoruba-akwa-ibom-residents-clash

When Akwa Ibom deal with the Yorubas we didn't call them Tribalist we took our L in peace and you guys even mocked us call us coward and we move on begged the Govt to even interfare..

And till today we never threaten any Akwa Ibom people..

I'm sure the Yoruba dere go don learn dere lesson any body wey go misbehave to the locals na dem know...

At least we didn't play the Victim card nor call dem Tribalist like toy people...

This a thread where you guys were mocking dem buh you will always want to hide your hypocrisy...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Joconceptbest4(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
sleek214:
Obi is a scam
you are next
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by ebuk4real(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Clown
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by malikson007: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
For Interpol to arrest you. Your matter is not national matter. Na international crime. This has absolutely nothing to do with nigerian government.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

So na most of my brothers mock us for this Akwa Ibom incident thread I guess you guy's always exonorating yourself...

https://www.nairaland.com/7087958/yoruba-akwa-ibom-residents-clash

When Akwa Ibom deal with the Yorubas we didn't call them Tribalist we took our L in peace and you guys even mocked us call us coward and we move on begged the Govt to even interfare..

And till today we never threaten any Akwa Ibom people..

I'm sure the Yoruba dere go don learn dere lesson any body wey go misbehave to the locals na dem know...

At least we didn't play the Victim card nor call dem Tribalist like toy people...

This a thread where you guys were mocking dem buh you will always want to hide your hypocrisy...

Oga calm down u guys messed up big time theres no amount of story u tell to cover it. Uve shown what u r and we r more cautious now. If you like keep dragging it till u find that war u r looking for.

Honestly i tut u guys are accomodating
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by sammsimm(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
angry
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by inoki247: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blaze14k:

Oga calm down u guys messed up big time theres no amount of story u tell to cover it. Uve shown what u r and we r more cautious now. If you like keep dragging it till u find that war u r looking for

Oga nobody wey no mess up you guy's are hypocrite...

You abuse people curse people online like this the first time we would ever du election we can't av contrary opinion You served people online And you're served in offline so is a 1 : 1 something....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by sammsimm(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mr. Perfect peter obi always condemns and wails

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by Blaze14k: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Oga nobody wey no mess up you guy's are hypocrite...

You abuse people curse people online like this the first time we would ever du election we can't av contrary opinion You served people online And you're served in offline so is a 1 : 1 something....

Its alright keep the hate coming.. we will be ready when guys want that thing itching u so bad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude by brutal1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
That's the effect of chronic Catarrh. Consult your Dr on time. It kills
seekier:
I smells military taking over

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.