Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally (7002 Views)

Ortom To Yahaya Bello: Go There And Respond, Don’t Disgrace Former Governors / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Difrent: 2:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Finesse247:
Peter Obi case choke o. grin grin grin. The drug part is the most funniest to me. If emilokan enter office, many Nigerian media will likely need gagged not to report the proceeding. Well the international community will be reporting about a president allegedly involved in drug deal in USA,. That is shameful and disgraceful. Peter Obi I luur ya grin grin grin grin. USA is involved. This case go loud

Let the case be heard and determined once and for all.
USA never took the case through trial..(maybe they saw the futility of doing so)....so this is an opportunity for adjudication on the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Luiz321: 3:37am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:
Peter Obi is playing with a law suit and lengthy jail term.. the man he is falsely accusing of drug related offenses visits the US and no arrest whatsoever has been made in that regard.

Obi on the other hand has refused to explain to the world how he became a dollar billionaire considering his average background.

I hope this man won't end up in jail or six feet below with the kind of politics he is playing.

Na only you get brain for this background
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Tochi3(m): 3:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Nwodosis:

Nobody is against Tinubu o, we only want to know if the process that brought him allows drug convicts.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Spy360(m): 3:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Maize247:
Your brothers that do drugs abroad have done more damage to Nigeria image already
That's exactly the reason why Tinubu should not be president
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by wanimo: 4:17am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

Stop being clever by half please.. Noone is threatening to murder anyone here.

I was only stating my opinion that he should be careful cos you don't know whose toes he might be stepping on.
No permanent friends or foe in politics and I don't support political killings. #peace.
stepping on toes is what every great leader does. For you to dislodge corrupt politicians, you must be ready to step on toes and Obi is not afraid of stepping on corrupt toes.

Obi is not Funsho Williams

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by stevnwigw1: 5:05am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

There is a reason they say.. Don't look for trouble and don't take shlt.

Your Obi is looking for trouble and he will get his reward. Whosoever can't stand the heat shouldn't go into the kitchen. E get why.
you are a small boy to where obi matter dey
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Finesse247:
Peter Obi case choke o. grin grin grin. The drug part is the most funniest to me. If emilokan enter office, many Nigerian media will likely need gagged not to report the proceeding. Well the international community will be reporting about a president allegedly involved in drug deal in USA,. That is shameful and disgraceful. Peter Obi I luur ya grin grin grin grin. USA is involved. This case go loud

Yoruba carry fingers vote for drug baron with verifiable court documents, but in the 90s and early 2000s, they spent tons of newspaper ink demonizing Babangida and the military.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Great2017: 5:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Maize247:
Your brothers that do drugs abroad have done more damage to Nigeria image already
Are they the president-elect of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Great2017: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

There is a reason they say.. Don't look for trouble and don't take shlt.

Your Obi is looking for trouble and he will get his reward. Whosoever can't stand the heat shouldn't go into the kitchen. E get why.

Your last paragraph applies more to Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by azpekuliar: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:
Peter Obi is playing with a law suit and lengthy jail term.. the man he is falsely accusing of drug related offenses visits the US and no arrest whatsoever has been made in that regard.

Obi on the other hand has refused to explain to the world how he became a dollar billionaire considering his average background.

I hope this man won't end up in jail or six feet below with the kind of politics he is playing.

From 'Go to court!' now to death threats because he has gone to court. So predictable. Who they cannot buy off with their filthy money, they kill! Same way they killed Wilco to maintain their stranglehold on Lagos state's treasury. Killing Obi will not kill the case. Meet them in court!
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by omowolewa: 5:48am On Mar 22, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Dumb brain.

Is disqualification or annulment of Election not at electoral issue?

Una go dey alright Las Las, we are just starting grin grin

The tribunal does not have jurisdiction on that it's the Magistrate Court. Let's them start there

I hear you o, I hope the las las no far?
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by SenatePresdo(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2023
omowolewa:

The tribunal does not have jurisdiction on that it's the Magistrate Court. Let's them start there

I hear you o, I hope the las las no far?
It was about 5 charges.

The ones Magistrate court has the jurisdiction for will be handled in Magistrate court.

The ones that has Tribunal jurisdiction will be handled at the Tribunal.

Na to drag Tinubu like Generator, time for gentleman of Peter Obi is over.

If una want violence, we over too ready, no levels for BATstards.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by manchyme: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Nwodosis:

Nobody is against Tinubu o, we only want to know if the process that brought him allows drug convicts.

The same process that allows him to be governor twice will not allow him to be president? I may not know much but I can confidently tell you that those case will not stop Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by manchyme: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Even if Tinubu buys the courts and influences the judges as expected, for the fact that Obi will drag him for the next four years is okay by me. At last, Tinubu will be disgraced abroad, rejected at home. He would be the president for his own party members only.

if wishes were horses beggars would ride
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by dejol88: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Maize247:
Your brothers into yahoo has brought more shame than those you accuse of drugs. Because of your brother, many of us hardly get loan due to high risk from our citizens.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by LajaLaba: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Finesse247:

You better beg Obi to withdraw the case and give him his mandate back grin
illiterate grin mandate back mumu
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by tuborme: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2023
weyreypey:

This may cost Peter Obi his life
Let him get a scratch…. You will understand the twist of a violent revolution
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by omowolewa: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It was about 5 charges.

The ones Magistrate court has the jurisdiction for will be handled in Magistrate court.

The ones that has Tribunal jurisdiction will be handled at the Tribunal.

Na to drag Tinubu like Generator, time for gentleman of Peter Obi is over.

If una want violence, we over too ready, no levels for BATstards.

Be calming down,
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Emma513: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

when did TINUBU VISIT USA? TROPICAL LIER... IF YOUR DRUG Lord VISIT USA. YOU WILL FOUND HIM CELL 5. THANKS
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by weyreypey: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Emma513:
when did TINUBU VISIT USA? TROPICAL LIER... IF YOUR DRUG Lord VISIT USA. YOU WILL FOUND HIM CELL 5. THANKS

https://saharareporters.com/2012/09/25/face-hypocrisy-bola-ahmed-tinubu%E2%80%99s-visit-america

Don't die.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2023
PureFace1:
I see obedients celebrating the drug case Obi filed against Tinubu as if they have already won the case. Tinubu is a genuis and a Political Gods and too big for Obi to Swallow, you guys are really very naive and dull to think Tinubu hasn't considered every options. The quicker Obidients accept their lost the better it will be for them, Obi is just going to court to pacify his supporters there is no way out other than total defeat.

Some Obidients are saying Tinubu can't visit USA because of the case he have there but Festus Keyamo posted Tinubu's US Visa on Twitter last year and some people checked and verified that he visited US through his travel history.

People like Tinubu don't show their cards and won't care about the wrong perceptions you have of them in fact they like it if you perceive them wrongly and believe all the bad propaganda about them as long as they have calculated that your perception of them won't affect them much or the outcome they desire.

They will lead you on with that wrong perception and won't bother to correct it and make you act on that perception and show your card base on it after that they will show you their own card with prove to correct that perception but by then you would have been outplayed and outmaneuvered because you based all the power of your card on that wrong perception.

It is all just game and power play to him, Tinubu don't even bother about the drug case or give a damn about it and you think it is normal ?

https://prnigeria.com/2022/11/17/fact-check-tinubu/

Obi is going to be outplay again Obidients are just on a wild goose chase, Tinubu was only indicted in the US and not convicted.

Assuming he was even convicted in the US, the court can't disqualify him because the conviction is more than 10 years before the Election, he can only be disqualify if he was convicted less than 10 years before the presidential Election.

So what needs to happen to be disqualified from becoming president? according to Nigeria Constitution

Section 137 of the Constitution provides grounds for disqualification to the office of President.

A person shall not be qualified for office of the president if they;

Have dual citizenship, which goes against Section 28 of the Constitution.

Have been declared to be a lunatic or of unsound mind by any law in Nigeria.

Are under a death sentence, or sentenced to prison for fraud.

Are convicted of fraud or dishonesty less than ten years before the election date.

Have been declared bankrupt.

Haven’t resigned from any public office at least 30 days before the election.

Belong in a secret society.

Have been indicted for embezzlement or fraud by a judicial commission or tribunal.

Present a forged certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

https://nigerian-constitution.com/chapter-6-part-1-section-137-disqualifications/

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by ManOfMan: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

Your words bellows your fears. You are really scared of the outcome of this court process. Whether Tinubu is compelled to return the mandate or not, this case will damage his reputation (and that of the Nigerian government) internationally.

Personally I have put behind me the disappointments INEC announcements occasioned. But it will be very interesting to see how the courts handle these delicate matters
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by udede(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2023
weyreypey:

Obi will regret he was ever born.
Mumu nodey taya you abi, go and settle your mama wey dey cry say she born nonsense pretending to be human being. nkakwu
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Antivirus92(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2023
weyreypey:

Obi will regret he was ever born.
This one pass mc oluomo matter....
stop making noise up and down...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by rummmy: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2023
omowolewa:
You guys have started again,.

Why is LP desperate? He should first show us Proof of funds to sponsor INEC on a rerun. Not another Tax payers fund again.

Wishing him well.
rubbish talk..
We are questioning the system that brought him...the system must be sanitized...
Shebi una say he should go to court
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by omowolewa: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2023
rummmy:
rubbish talk..
We are questioning the system that brought him...the system must be sanitized...
Shebi una say he should go to court

May God spare our lives.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by BarakBB: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nwodosis:

Simple and short
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by BarakBB: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

Stop being clever by half please.. Noone is threatening to murder anyone here.

I was only stating my opinion that he should be careful cos you don't know whose toes he might be stepping on.
No permanent friends or foe in politics and I don't support political killings. #peace.
You said Obi should go to court, No p He has gone to court. Which one is''He should be careful cos you don't know whose toes he might be stepping on.''
Like seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obidients Dig Up Wole Soyinka's Youthful Misadventure (photo) / Nigeria’s Biafran Burden - Okey Ndibe / VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.