Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally (6999 Views)

Ortom To Yahaya Bello: Go There And Respond, Don’t Disgrace Former Governors / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
MaliCampus:
You asked him to go to court and you are still the one crying lols. Wetin happen? You guys thought it Business as usual? Don't joke with an Igbo man, Blue blood flows in us.
Tilumbu has already been disgraced, do you know what it is for a president to be accused of drug dealing?
I asked Peter Obi to go to Court & waste his time, when?

What other option did the Apga Judas/Pdp runaway have to hide his shame of electoral loss?
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Buckeyemedia1: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
MaliCampus:
You asked him to go to court and you are still the one crying lols. Wetin happen? You guys thought it Business as usual? Don't joke with an Igbo man, Blue blood flows in us.
Tilumbu has already been disgraced, do you know what it is for a president to be accused of drug dealing? Other countries will be scared of inviting him to Thier country,so he doesn't smuggle cocaine with presidential jet
Quite obvious you are residing in a hamlet in Eastern Nigeria, if not you will know that Lagos State’s money is a country’s money, 7x that of the entire South East combined.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by MaliCampus: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
I asked Peter Obi to go to Court & waste his time, when?

What other option did the Apga Judas/Pdp runaway have to hide his shame of electoral loss?
Do you know our military men don't like him? The man is not fit, haven't you seen video of military men mocking him before the election? Didn't you see the video of military men telling protesters to go ahead with thier protest in Delta state when Tinubu was announced as president. Shame on you for supporting a sick old dementia man because of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by MaliCampus: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Quite obvious you are residing in a hamlet in Eastern Nigeria, if not you will know that Lagos State’s money is a country’s money, 7x that of the entire South East combined.
Lagos is no man's Land, what has that got to do with Tilumbu?
Talk about Osun and Ekiti state, leave Lagos alone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Buckeyemedia1: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
MaliCampus:
Do you know our military men don't like him? The man is not fit, haven't you seen video of military men mocking him before the election? Didn't you see the video of military men telling protesters to go ahead with thier protest in Delta state when Tinubu was announced as president. Shame on you for supporting a sick old dementia man because of tribalism.
The low life poor soldiers like yourself don’t like him, birds of the same feather, but the real generals the soldiers that matter, like Burutai & Co are 100% with Jagaban.

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by MaliCampus: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
The low life poor soldiers like yourself don’t like him, birds of the same feather, but the real generals the soldiers that matter, like Burutai & Co are 100% with Jagaban.
Who takes order from a dementia man. Lol Balablu bulaba
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Rikkely: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
jconsulting:
Until the North forgive those Yinmirin , the curse Tarawa Balewa place on Ironsi Agui and his generation will forever follow them until they apologize for the atrocities he committed against Nigerian state.

Na so una go dey look am , una mouth no go taste president for Nigeria.

Continue Wailing.......Atiku or Tambuwal for 2027

See why I hate your people with passion is always trying to fight Igbos by attaching other tribes
Fight like a tribe of men with balls not like a cowards all the time, fight your fight alone with the Igbos

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep" - Gen Ibrahim Babangida,1993

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Buckeyemedia1: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
MaliCampus:
Kai, Chief Justice of the Federation never swear Jagaban in, you are already wailing? Sorry for you.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by babytoun: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Just to show how oblivious you & that so called lawyer are, been convicted of a crime in a foreign country doesn’t bar your from running for electorate position in Nigeria.

If I am sentenced to prison for verbally attacking a homosexual in the United States who made advances @ one, is that a punishable crime in Nigeria?

Mind you Tinubu was never convicted, an ex convict can never become the Treasurer of American Oil conglomerate ExxonMobil Nigeria, So keep deceiving yourself.

Being convicted in another country and not declaring means you lied under oath. Hope u understand now.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by PointB: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:
Peter Obi is playing with a law suit and lengthy jail term.. the man he is falsely accusing of drug related offenses visits the US and no arrest whatsoever has been made in that regard.

Obi on the other hand has refused to explain to the world how he became a dollar billionaire considering his average background.

I hope this man won't end up in jail or six feet below with the kind of politics he is playing.

Go to court!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Buckeyemedia1: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
MaliCampus:
Definitely not your papa.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Buckeyemedia1: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
babytoun:

Being convicted in another country and not declaring means you lied under oath. Hope u understand now.
Quite obvious you don’t know anything?

What is there to declare under oath, when whatever was done has no jurisdictional consequence in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by MaliCampus: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Definitely not your papa.
We will retrieve our stolen Mandate, I can sense your fear from the way you type. U already shitting in ur pant.lol
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Buckeyemedia1: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
MaliCampus:
We will retrieve our stolen Mandate, I can sense your fear from the way you type. U already shitting in ur pant.lol
I swear to Jehovah, I am sorry for oblivious things like you deceiving yourselves.

The odds of achieving Biafra, which is an impossibility, has better odds than Peter Obi becoming President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by SenatePresdo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:
Ur mumu no be here
Meanwhile Tinubu is still ur president for 8 years

Una never see anything grin

No be to rush drink hot oil, the question is; you go fit hold am for mouth grin
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by SenatePresdo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:
Peter Obi is playing with a law suit and lengthy jail term.. the man he is falsely accusing of drug related offenses visits the US and no arrest whatsoever has been made in that regard.

Obi on the other hand has refused to explain to the world how he became a dollar billionaire considering his average background.

I hope this man won't end up in jail or six feet below with the kind of politics he is playing.

Accusing? You think Obi hired 20 SANs to come and play grin

US will testify in court, now this is what I call high profile case, it's a presidential election we ate talking about.

Check the lawsuit, the even add Abuja 25% Saga grin Tinubu don buy market.

As for asking obi how he became Billionaire? Ask Tinubu to sue on that and go to court grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
omowolewa:
You guys have started again,.

Why is LP desperate? He should first show us Proof of funds to sponsor INEC on a rerun. Not another Tax payers fund again.

Wishing him well.

Is that supposed to be Obi's business??

You asked him to go to court, and he's in court grin
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Rikkely: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
I swear to Jehovah, I am sorry for oblivious things like you deceiving yourselves.

The odds of achieving Biafra, which is an impossibility, has better odds than Peter Obi becoming President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lagos is a no man's land and will continue to be, there's no nothing absolutely you and Tinubu can do about it
We will vote for Gbedebo again and again, pray you never repeat your stupidity again
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Maize247:
Your brothers that do drugs abroad have done more damage to Nigeria image already

Go to court and tell them that grin
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Rikkely: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:

Lagos belong to Bini people
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by SenatePresdo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
omowolewa:

What about starting from the magistrate court as the issues is not an electoral issue. Obi is just desperately looking for something to hold on

Dumb brain.

Is disqualification or annulment of Election not at electoral issue?

Una go dey alright Las Las, we are just starting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Teddy0147(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Finesse247:
Peter Obi case choke o. grin grin grin. The drug part is the most funniest to me. If emilokan enter office, many Nigerian media will likely need gagged not to report the proceeding. Well the international community will be reporting about a president allegedly involved in drug deal in USA,. That is shameful and disgraceful. Peter Obi I luur ya grin grin grin grin. USA is involved. This case go loud

No court on Nigeria will take this allegations seriously.

Another court of competent jurisdiction had adjudicated this drug matter and no Nigerian court can make any further pronouncements.

Obi is a drowning man clutching at any available straw.

In fact Nigerians are very lucky not to have mistakenly elected PitoObi, this case shows the kind of people he will have surrounded himself with.

No reasonable lawyer will take up this case except nitwits like Obi himself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Rikkely: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Teddy0147:

No court on Nigeria will take this allegations seriously.

Another court of competent jurisdiction had adjudicated this drug matter and no Nigerian court can make any further pronouncements.

Obi is a drowning man clutching at any available straw.

In fact Nigerians are very lucky not to have mistakenly elected PitoObi, this case shows the kind of people he will have surrounded himself with.

No reasonable lawyer will take up this case except nitwits like Obi himself

Go to court and tell them that, anymore question?
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Teddy0147(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
MaliCampus:

You can’t force people to support obi…. Let me break it down to you…the mistake obi did was to sue tinubu and Shettima.. he should have just sued inec… obi is saying they should be a fresh election… who will vote for him ? Currently the messages going round in the south west is that obi is against the Yoruba presidency just like what the military did to MKO

Obi can’t win presidency in Nigeria cos the south west and north will not vote him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by 00FFT00(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

Please tell, when did Tinubu visit the US?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by plessis: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Chicken shell Petition Indeed. Oblivious Empty Barrels.
Felix terungwa aka mannabbq

You have wasted 8 years of your life on sycophancy.

Go and get a proper life.
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by leokid866: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

leave them, while they were fighting themselves someone in APC already took the matter to court, and lost the case, I'm sure when the case gets to court it won't take long for them to show Obi the door
Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by obailala(m): 1:55am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

Lawsuit against OBI? For what exactly? Is Tinubu's drug record not public information?

Or six feet below?.... Of course thats the only thing the agberocracy government understands - violence!

If you want to sue him to prove his wealth, sue him. Unlike your candidate, OBI has NEVER shied away from discussing his source of wealth to any and everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by NothingDoMe: 1:56am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

When last did Tinubu visit the US? Dey play 😄😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by NothingDoMe: 2:00am On Mar 22, 2023
omowolewa:
You guys have started again,.

Why is LP desperate? He should first show us Proof of funds to sponsor INEC on a rerun. Not another Tax payers fund again.

Wishing him well.
That's not what the law Says. A criminal cannot be president. Wetin concern rerun and drug baron?

Or INEC can just do the right thing and give the certificate to the rightful owner. 😁

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:

Thug!

When people criticize you, you threaten them with death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Court Restrains EFCC From Arresting ex-Kogi Governor / Video:PM In London After Nigeria Declares Its Independence / BUHARI'S Sickly Look Might Be Connected With Sickle Cell Disease (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.