Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. (7122 Views)

The 5 Appeal Court Judges To Preside Peter Obi’s Case Against Tinubu, INEC, INEC / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Coldie(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2023
udede:
Fact is that the cabal, Tinubu, Apc and inec have not even come close to the knowledge of who they are up against. Come to Anambra make we tell una who Peter Obi is.
Every thing is not about gragra.
That guy is the truest definition of "the rock" he is strong and firm and will wear you down with facts.
Judges and lawyers will eventually do the needful or go home in shame

Don't be fooled by his soft words and calmness.
Peter obi is the first Nigerian in history to upturn a governorship election in court, the way they were underestimating him saying he is labouring in vain, that they had to rig elections of the man they said had no structure just to win, that's how he will surprise all of them.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by NnamdiN: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nothing strong here.

Op, please tell me which section of the Electoral Act says that results should be transmitted electronically.

I'm waiting.
how about number 6?
Do you think BAT would still have majority of the votes if the real numbers are reallocated?
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by 49cents(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nothing strong here.

Op, please tell me which section of the Electoral Act says that results should be transmitted electronically.

I'm waiting.

Mr SAN just seat down and enjoy thee movie. Everything is not nairaland argument
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nothing strong here.

I'm waiting.

Go to Court, OP just breakdown what Obi's Intelligent SANs charged for layman, and you are asking him questions..

Was it him that wrote it?

Fear don catch people grin

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Okoroawusa: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Peter Obi is no longer saying he won the election. He is now saying that the election should be cancelled....I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by tuoyoojo(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Yes. It's the same way the CBN can change currency with the approval from the president.

However they have to give reasonable notice to any changes to the guidelines. He can't just decide to employ Iya akara to help him transmit the votes in the middle of the election because of cyber attacks.

He also has to prove the millions of cyber attacks in court. Those attacks are logged of which tech experts are already laughing at the fallacy of such statements.

The normal thing to do when an election is being comprised is to suspend the election. This is what the electoral act recommends.

Electoral act also recommends that the INEC chairman ensures that the constituon is followed when declaring a winner. 133, 134 and 179 were mention. Not 299.

The INEC chairman will also explain where he got his own interpretation from 😆

There are 7 indisputable facts, each one carrying equal weight. The Tinubu supporters are deciding to cherry pick the ones that they can minimally argue against

They said cyber attacks shey. Attack that jumped senate and house of representative

And that they had millions of it

This one off me.

If them say one or two attacks, I understand

Oya show me proof of the millions abi where them wan go manufacture am from

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Okoroawusa: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2023
udede:
Fact is that the cabal, Tinubu, Apc and inec have not even come close to the knowledge of who they are up against. Come to Anambra make we tell una who Peter Obi is.
Every thing is not about gragra.
That guy is the truest definition of "the rock" he is strong and firm and will wear you down with facts.
Judges and lawyers will eventually do the needful or go home in shame

Don't be fooled by his soft words and calmness.
This chestbeating of yours and your folks is getting irritating...odiginidu?
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by akinade28(f): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023
I would love to see Obi win this case.

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2023
famology:
Una wan win presidential election una lule

Una wan take Lagos una lule again

Una go still lule for court again

We're used to you guys by now. Nzogbu zogbu

That was because Tinubu was playing dirty all along we dey live am.

Now it's time for everybody go get dirty grin

No wonder Peter obi didn't support any form of protest..
He knows it's their plan, and he didn't fall for it.

Shebi armies still full Lagos road abi them don go house? grin
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep deceiving your ego “he can change it, It his discretion, pursuant to section 135 of the Electoral Act.

He can change it for subsequent Elections.

Not changing a guideline mid Election.

That's a violation of their own Guideline.

It's just like changing the questions of an exam inside exam Hall.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by juman(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Hiss

Mere noise making.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Check the meaning of at his discretion, ie. Godwin Emefiele your CBN Governor unilaterally changed your currency under the powers bestowed on him, did he seek your advice?

Changing of currency has nothing to do with Election.

Does changing of currency affect your 5k in account?

Una go dey alright grin grin
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by IVORY2009(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2023
julaion:
LAY MAN BREAKDOWN OF OBI CASE AGAINST TINUBU AND INEC.

1 Obi say Tinubu “was fined $460,000 for an offence involving dishonesty, namely narcotics trafficking imposed by the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, in case no:93C 4483″ between the United States of America and Bola Tinubu. Meaning Tinubu was an alleged DRUG BARON. Anybody wey don pay fine to any govt for drug business no suppose contest for any election for Nigeria .( I go explain this more in my bullet) .

2.Obi say Tinubu no suppose to appoint Shettima as Vice because at the time wey he appointed Shettima , say the guy was still senator contesting for Borno and also at the same time contesting for Vice President. It was against the electoral act. Yet, INEC approve am . He submit evidence to prove am. So therefore Tinubu elections is void.

3. Obi say , them say for the electoral act dem go use BVAS upload and submit result , dem no do am . So therefore the election should be canceled.

4.Obi say the electoral act say to be declared President you must win at least two third of all state and and Abuja but say he no win am and even in Abuja he no score the 25% so no be for am.

5. Obi say the forensic evidence wey he get show say votes wey INEC record many pass the accreditation wey the Obi forensic do and that they have the evidence to prove it on so many states and if na so, the electoral law say the whole election would be canceled.

6. And say votes wey dem count for Tinubu for Rivers, Lagos,Taraba, Benue,Adamawa, Imo, Bauchi, Borno , Kaduna, Plateau, and other states of the Federation na Obi votes them give Tinubu and their forensic prove am.

7.Say INEC violate their own law by announcing Tinubu as President when them never upload result finish for their Portal. So it has to be canceled.

8. Obi say the law wey set up INEC say if Pooling agent see any wahala and report am , INEC suppose stop the election or cancel am until they address the issue of agents. But say dem no do am even as many polling agents and LP agent raised alarm of politicians forcing them to write fake results. Say he get plenty evidence to show.

©julaion

Prayer number two, if you can draw your mind back, during the days of Goodluck Jonathan and Later President Musa Yaradua, same senerio played out, when Goodluck Jonathan Was still contesting for the post of a governor in the then Bayelsa state, and nothing happened.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Hoelujohn: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nothing strong here.

I'm waiting.
Na only that one you get problem with abi?
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by gotnel: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2023
julaion:
when Ngige tell Tinubu make him never celebrate yet,you think say na joke...food don done for am......you spotted only one but there are 7 strong cases there grin una forget say obi was the first governor to get his stolen mandate 3 times in court from 2007

Food for lawyers, nothing spoil.
Every election circle, we witness litigation upon litigation
This is no different.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by ManOfMan: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=KanwuliaExtra post=121961030][/quote]

Seriously? APC full of Ex-convicts Orji Uzo Kalu? Ex-convict too?
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Minjim: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2023
julaion:
Now let me explain that number one point for the Obi case. To me it's the most important. When the case go shele, Obi go call witnesses from US DEA( drug enforcement Agency ) and from the US Justice department to come prove whether na Tinubu be the person wey allegedly settled with them when them catch am for dr*ug deal. Omo, things go full ground internationally, and the US must show to tender witness wether na him or not . If na him , election don tear be that . Because anyone wey settle dr*ug fine like that can't contest for Nigerian election because na criminal he be. Remember Atiku allegedly openly say the same thing . Who know why Biden never personally congratulate bros...hmm.

Omo! This one na biggest problem for tinubu oh

You people are so gullible.
That was why Obi was able to easily deceive you ppl with #Endsars anger and religion. I saw this your copy and paste on Twitter last night.
Can a court in Nigeria force a US DEA to appear before it?
This Tinubu's drug case had appeared many times in court which made the US govt to issue a statement that Tinubu doesn't have any criminal case in the US. Why do you people think it will be different this time, because Peter Obi is involved?
The issue of INEC being obligatory to upload results had been settled by a High Court recently. The court declared that it is at the discretion of INEC to chose which method it will transmit the results thru
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Spiritmask: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Prayer number two, if you can draw your mind back, during the days of Goodluck Jonathan and Later President Musa Yaradua, same senerio played out, when Goodluck Jonathan Was still contesting for the post of a governor in the then Bayelsa state, and nothing happened.

Then, there was no law for it, but the new election act forbid such
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by IVORY2009(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Spiritmask:

Then, there was no law for it, but the new election act forbid such

Really, I need to go and check the new electoral act then shocked
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by udede(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:

This chestbeating of yours and your folks is getting irritating...odiginidu?
just get lost. Must you react to every post?
If you don't have a chest to beat , face front let me beat my own chest in peace.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by udede(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Coldie:

Peter obi is the first Nigerian in history to upturn a governorship election in court, the way they were underestimating him saying he is labouring in vain, that they had to rig elections of the man they said had no structure just to win, that's how he will surprise all of them.
im sure they don't know who they are dealing with
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by masui(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2023
julaion:
Now let me explain that number one point for the Obi case. To me it's the most important. When the case go shele, Obi go call witnesses from US DEA( drug enforcement Agency ) and from the US Justice department to come prove whether na Tinubu be the person wey allegedly settled with them when them catch am for dr*ug deal. Omo, things go full ground internationally, and the US must show to tender witness wether na him or not . If na him , election don tear be that . Because anyone wey settle dr*ug fine like that can't contest for Nigerian election because na criminal he be. Remember Atiku allegedly openly say the same thing . Who know why Biden never personally congratulate bros...hmm.

Omo! This one na biggest problem for tinubu oh

Shebi the time he was supposed to come and clear his name he refused. He no send anyone.

Na now all man go know wetin been sup for Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Kindledlight(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2023
You people( labour or Obidients) have started expecting so much from this child play petitions by Peter Obi. When everything is thrown out especially all the cases that have already been challenged in court you people will now start disturbing us how judiciary is corrupt. Already you guys are blackmailing the judiciary already but believe me Peter Obi should focus his energy on how to politically penetrate North west and North east with that believe me he win the presidential election next time but without that if the election is being done one million times he won’t win, no be curse.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Kindledlight(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Minjim:

That was why Obi was able to easily deceive you ppl with #Endsars anger and religion. I saw this your copy and paste on Twitter last night.
This Tinubu's drug case had appeared many times in court which made the US govt to issue a statement that Tinubu doesn't have any criminal case in the US. Why do you people think it will be different this time, because Peter Obi is involved?
The issue of INEC being obligatory to upload results had been settled by a High Court recently. The court declared that it is at the discretion of INEC to chose which method it will transmit the results thru

As in ehn, so fucking gullible. See him saying Obi will call witnesses from DEA as if the agency is headed by his father.

I wonder why these people expect so much and when they don’t get it they start disturbing us.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by masui(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Izuubest:
For something that he is going to return few days from now. Let him sleep and eat with it now he has the opportunity. Even you yourself knows that, even though it is temporary, this is the only authentic certificate he has ever gotten in his life, that isn't Oluwole made grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comrade why nah?
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by julaion: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2023
masui:

Shebi the time he was supposed to come and clear his name he refused. He no send anyone.

Na now all man go know wetin been sup for Chicago.
omo e don tie wrapper oh
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by julaion: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Minjim:

all you wrote here is not worth reading so don't waste your energy save it on court day,but don't commit suicide before then
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by julaion: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2023
primeache:
Expecting the US government to confirm the authenticity of a case without providing material evidence is a waste of time.
You want to tactically sway them to your side on matter of National Security of Nigeria sovereignty, and put the US government bilateral trade in jeopardy since the person concerned would have been sworn in as the Commander in Chief.

Nothing would likely change on that.
the US has release the drug evidence against tinubu
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by PointB: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
famology:
Una wan win presidential election una lule

Una wan take Lagos una lule again

Una go still lule for court again

We're used to you guys by now. Nzogbu zogbu

Tinubu has never faced Obi in court before. Obi is a legend is winning court cases.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by famology(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2023
PointB:

Tinubu has never faced Obi in court before. Obi is a legend is winning court cases.

Has obi faced tinubu in court before? Small time now una go start insult judges after una lose again. Mtcheeeew.....
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by famology(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2023
SenatePresdo:

That was because Tinubu was playing dirty all along we dey live am.

Now it's time for everybody go get dirty grin

No wonder Peter obi didn't support any form of protest..
He knows it's their plan, and he didn't fall for it.

Shebi armies still full Lagos road abi them don go house? grin

Empty chest beaters as usual. Nzogbu zogbu....una go cry blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uyo, Airport Project To Be Ready May20th 2023 New Photos / Obasanjo Slept With Daughter In-law / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.