Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. (7264 Views)

The 5 Appeal Court Judges To Preside Peter Obi’s Case Against Tinubu, INEC, INEC / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by famology(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
What is your problem, don't bring tribalism to this again. Let the court do the needful, don't come here and start your propaganda again. This is a case between two opponents and not between tribes. Mr man don't let Ogun strike you for this act you want to commit, the man is not satisfied with the way election was handled and he went to court, so why bringing tribalism to this. This is same propaganda you guys used in Lagos just because you guys wanted to win by all course, remember that things like this can backfire, I just pray you will live to witness the dangerous act you guys want to commit. Assuming the man was causing violence with his people then you can be saying this but as a wise man he went to court to settle the matter and you are here dragging tribalism to this, now I know that civilization left some of you guys long time ago.

Lunatic! thunder strike u and ur entire family in a single swoop. So u fools didn't know the tribal game will backfire when u started it? Now that you idiaatts have been out played in the game you're now crying like a sex starved mosquito. Thunder fire ur block head there. Thunder fire ur dirty blokos join.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by famology(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Great2017:

Says Mr. "Tinubu is the President of Nigeria ". Who is Buhari?

Your bias is very pungent like a rotten egg.

I'm enjoying ur salty tears. 🤣🤣🤣
Una go cry tire.....
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by sukar886: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Fear people wey no the talk much
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by jude79(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

The law does not tell INEC to set out guidelines. It states in section 60(5), that the results will be transmitted in a manner prescribed by INEC.

Can you explain to yourself exactly what this your statement above means, defenders of criminals, is this how your going to defend the drug Lord, by contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by PointB: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2023
famology:

Has obi faced tinubu in court before? Small time now una go start insult judges after una lose again. Mtcheeeew.....

That's why we have a titanic battle in our hands. One that should be very exciting and bruising.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Collins4u1(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2023
loosecanon50:
Spot on OP, I read the 100 page petition. 👍

Omo the pattern wey this law people dey take write dey tire me to read.
it's just like some Bible translation "thou hast taketh thee"

in conclusion, e no dey sweet to read. Op thanks for the layman explanation grin
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by loosecanon50(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Collins4u1:

Omo the pattern wey this law people dey take write dey tire me to read.
it's just like some Bible translation "thou hast taketh thee"

in conclusion, e no dey sweet to read. Op thanks for the layman explanation grin

I swear grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by asanausana91: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

The law does not tell INEC to set out guidelines. It states in section 60(5), that the results will be transmitted in a manner prescribed by INEC. That is an administrative power. As long as the law is silent about transmission, manual transmission is not a substantial irregularity.

The guideline is an administrative guide by the INEC chairman to guide his staff and political parties. Just like he promised on TV or wherever, he can change it. It his discretion. According to section 135 of the ACT, it isn't enough to cancel the results of the election.
INEC has already prescribed the manner of transmission which they say it is electronically. INEC cannot decide the manner after the election, they must make their decision before the election begins which they told us that they are going to transmit electronically.
You cannot change the rules after the game has started.

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by asanausana91: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Go back to my post and read carefully, and stop contradicting yourself at the bolded

What's the difference between "section 60(5) results will be transmitted in a manner prescribed by INEC " and INEC determining the guideline for the election?!?

Abi you no dey understand properly.

INEC through various tweets, media rounds and briefing, memos and circular prescribed the guideline of the election which included electronic transmission of results.

They even stated in one of the memo that the manual collation forms won't be admissible without the electronic result data.

They can't come at the process of the said election and neglect or abandon what they already prescribed or provided guideline for.

Disclaimer: I have to use prescribed and guideline interchangeably and side by side for better understanding.
which manner did INEC prescribe? INEC has already prescribed the manner to be electronically.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by nnamdi640: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
famology:

Lunatic! thunder strike u and ur entire family in a single swoop. So u fools didn't know the tribal game will backfire when u started it? Now that you idiaatts have been out played in the game you're now crying like a sex starved mosquito. Thunder fire ur block head there. Thunder fire ur dirty blokos join.
Tell me what we started and if you can't give me a good reason, then may Ogun str*ke you and your generation. What we started was that Obi an Igbo man contested for presidency or what we started was based on Obi wining Lagos State. Just tell me what we started
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by famology(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
PointB:

That's why we have a titanic battle in our hands. One that should be very exciting and bruising.

We dey here na
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by DevilsEqual(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
jumobi1:

Because in my opinion, #1 is fine. Being objective doesn’t mean I’m attacking Mr. Obi. I just feel they shouldn’t seek relief based on very rebuttable allegations but bulletproof allegations 💪🏾. #2 is actually factual but APC cured it. Anyways they are SANS. They know better

What do u mean by "its fine", You're neither here nor there
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Great2017: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
famology:

I'm enjoying ur salty tears. 🤣🤣🤣
Una go cry tire.....
Salty tears my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Our Out Going President; The Jesus Of 'PDP' / Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo / APC Caretaker Committee: End Of The Road For Buni?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.