Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 (44971 Views)

Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate At Black Market Today, March 22nd, 2024 / Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by airprinz(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

He don't need to be sacked, he has already said hes leaving by June
and even if Tinubu comes into power they have already destroyed the old
notes, and before we can see the new one fully in circulation its around DECEMBER
You need to calm down with this comment of yours.
You think it's that easy to stay from now till December before normalcy is restored in the circulation of our currency?

If you don't want anybody's blood to be in your hands, kindly erase this quote of yours before a lot of people see it and choose suicide as their exit door.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by MrPADDY(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2023
system21:

Go and download palmpay, I don't know about others but palmpay is sure
Lol. So because of Buhari's CBN, I should remove all my money from Access, UBA, Wema into PalmPay? Please, where is PalmPay physical address in Ibadan let me go and check something.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Bawofss(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2023
i was at Zenith bank the other day, they were saying no network for staff to operate. i waited for close to 8 hours, wen i taya i just left the banking hall. Yet, one useless CBN gov is still shouting cashless policy, very unrealistic policy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Ganjafama(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Goodconcept78:
go and give your father first.

Dull fool
Your father is an imbe.cile, making you the son of an imbecilic idiot. grin
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by emmnprince(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Yoruba people have been good to me and they remain the most liberal and open major tribe in Nigeria. Don't be stupid to let people give you the tag of "most tribalistic" people. . . COPIED

Well said. But this is out of place under the context of the post.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by lexy2014: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Naira-Scarcity:-Latest-CBN-News-Update-On-Naira-Notes-For-March-22nd-2023

Emefiele, while speaking to pressmen after the two-day MPC meeting explained that the slight hike is to prevent the effect of inflation and other economic issues.

this is the same man who said that his cashless policy would stop inflation. what is he now saying?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by akanjikokoro: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Cashless policy may not be effective for under develop country like Nigeria. Low technology, insecurity, poor electricity, bad network etc. God intervention is our for vulnerable Nigerians because the hardship is getting worst everyday.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by CutSoap(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2023
yemmight:
Emiefele is a mistake.
q

No, he is not a mistake. He knows is devilish mission and he will accomplish it 🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by alibiz: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2023
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Godwin Emefiele has hinted that Nigerians would have to adapt to the new cashless policy regime.

This the poor should know for the rich is not affected so the policy is here to stay
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Bahamas95(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2023
What's this idiot still waiting for before he circulates cash? Abi election never over?

This man is truly more wicked than the devil!

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Litmus: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2023
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Godwin Emefiele has hinted that Nigerians would have to adapt to the new cashless policy regime.

Good.

Nigerians adapted to planes, trains, automobils, mobile phones and internet, they can adapt to cashless society. If you can't, please Jappa to the more backward climes of Ghana and Rwanda. Although, I daresay they too will follow where Nigeria leads.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Petacephas: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Emiefele is mad
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by CyberWolf: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2023
The problem is the president, he doesn’t like sacking non performing members of his government. That’s how he paid deaf ears to sars brutality until it got out hands, resulting in the end sars protests which later led to damages worth billions of naira. Na special hellfire Nigerian leaders go go. Devil punish Emefiele and his crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2023
airprinz:

You need to calm down with this comment of yours.
You think it's that easy to stay from now till December before normalcy is restored in the circulation of our currency?

If you don't want anybody's blood to be in your hands, kindly erase this quote of yours before a lot of people see it and choose suicide as their exit door.
Brother mi, TRUTH is bitter, its just like an electric shock,
but unfortunate that's the blank fact am telling you, because
am a BANKER and a professional one, we are insider and we have privileged
to some vital information about currencies than some people,
Honestly its really affecting Everybody, but we have to learn how to live with it.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Depsui(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2023
MrPADDY:

Lol. So because of Buhari's CBN, I should remove all my money from Access, UBA, Wema into PalmPay? Please, where is PalmPay physical address in Ibadan let me go and check something.

It's the best option for now and Opay. Just don't move all your money there. You can move all the money you'll use for daily transactions per day.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Goodconcept78: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2023
jonuel1:

How does this relate to what is being discussed?

If they are that nice, why deny their son?
Why specify the tribe they want in their property?

Yeye de smell!
calm down and read with clear head again without sentiments and hatred in your heart

Shalom
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:
Can May just come in Peace make all this fool go...

Old note wwy dey in circulation no much election don finish the scarcity still persist I thought they told us Politicians park the old note full hand we du election this Sat we still no see the money...

Insecurity and kidnapping too don resume we too suffer for this Govt hand make dem jus du and go ..

"Du and go".....

No be de same government still continue?

No be de same APC?

Dey play.

Nigeria neva see anytin.

Na pipu wey support Bulabaa dey pain me pass, Na dem bring dis suffer come.

Make God sha deliver innocent pipu.....
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by dabonny(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Hi
cactus1549:
Something is fishy in CBN that they are not telling us. Something is sinister is going on in that CBN. The more you look, the less you see

God will bless you for this point of yours. What exactly has called for the frequent hike in ineterest rate overnight? From single digit to double digits;b18% was of now. This is too huge. I need someone to convince me if it's all about discouraging borrowing in a developing country like ours where main source of our financing is majorly on loan.

I have been telling people around me that some of these commercial banks have gone bankrupt and the customers monies are now at stake, but it's very painful that CBN that ought to have been a watchdog over them is still the same institution indulging and covering up these mess.

I'm not surprised though, since a news once captured it that Godwin Emefiele is now a major shareholder in over 11commercial banks, so tell me how he will watch his business to go down the drain right in his very own good eyes?

I want to believe that by the he leaves the office, alot of secrets will be unraveled and it will only take the grace of God for our commercial banking system to jack back to life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by inoki247: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

"Du and go".....

No be de same government still continue?

No be de same APC?

Dey play.

Nigeria neva see anytin.

Na pipu wey support Bulabaa dey pain me pass, Na dem bring dis suffer come.

Make God sha deliver innocent pipu.....

Lol oga even if na stone enta the stone no fit wicked like this Buhari and people wey he dey waka with so rest....

If we compare OBJ, Yaradua, and Goodluck Govt did we get the same thing or the same policy I'm sure we will enjoy one pass one....

So you people should stop making it look like the world as end because who you support did not enta....

All I know is no mata Wu enters they can never be wicked as this Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by dabonny(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2023
God will bless you for this point of yours. What exactly has called for the frequent hike in ineterest rate overnight? From single digit to double digits; 18% as of now. This is too huge. I need someone; an economsit to convince me if it's all about discouraging borrowing in a developing country like ours where main source of our financing is majorly on loan.

I have been telling people around me that some of these commercial banks have gone bankrupt and the customers monies are now at stake, but it's very painful that CBN that ought to have been a watchdog over them is still the same institution indulging and covering up these mess.

I'm not surprised though, since a news once captured it that Godwin Emefiele is now a major shareholder in over 11commercial banks, so tell me how he will watch his business to go down the drain right in his very own good eyes?

I want to believe that by the he leaves the office, alot of secrets will be unraveled and it will only take the grace of God for our commercial banking system to jack back to life.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
UBA network was messed up the whole of yesterday. Werey, na the cashless policy wey we go embrace be that?

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by onyxo76(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2023
I just wonder how one ma go just dey ride millions of citizens like this...insisting on a cashless policy, my business is almost grounded because my staff can't get cash to come to work, which nonsense be all this na.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Mozhac(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Godwin Emefiele is a big cow. He should find a way to stop the mess he put us into. Than been insensitive, bunch of idiots.

adenigga:

Source: https:///Naira-Scarcity:-Latest-CBN-News-Update-On-Naira-Notes-For-March-22nd-2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by DLuciano: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:
Can May just come in Peace make all this fool go...

Old note wwy dey in circulation no much election don finish the scarcity still persist I thought they told us Politicians park the old note full hand we du election this Sat we still no see the money...

Insecurity and kidnapping too don resume we too suffer for this Govt hand make dem jus du and go ..

So painful Nigeria find its self in this mess, unfortunately another fool is taking over the government to continue from where the other fool stopped.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by begge: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Emifailure is curse with incurable pile and epileptic

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by inoki247: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
DLuciano:

So painful Nigeria find its self in this mess, unfortunately another fool is taking over the government to continue from where the other fool stopped.

At least the fool will be more better than this Buhari that av no sympathy of the people at all....

You can't tell me we all experience the same rulling with OBJ, Yaradua and Goodluck we go enjoy pass one...

As far as I'm concerned even if we vote stone he no fit wicked like this Buhari no ideology....

Wake up and start banning things up nd down....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / How To Recharge From Various Banks In Nigeria / Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.