Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 (44972 Views)

Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate At Black Market Today, March 22nd, 2024 / Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Goldbw122(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Naira-Scarcity:-Latest-CBN-News-Update-On-Naira-Notes-For-March-22nd-2023
The guy have another app that he is using to do transfer, am not sure that it is the same app that we are using that is failing and things are just falling apart..

One thing I hate in Nigeria is that when you are complaining to the higher authority, they will just be doing what is in their mind. And they will ignore the people that are using the service..

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by panpan(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2023
adenigga:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Godwin Emefiele has hinted that Nigerians would have to adapt to the new cashless policy regime.

The CBN governor is taking orders from a foreign group.
The enforced cashless policy may be one of the conditions imposed on the country for taking loans.

In the statement made by the CBN governor, nothing was said about the availability of naira notes, whether old or new.

Godwin Emefiele is not even concerned about whether the present cashless transactions are effective.
If there is no cash, and the present cashless transactions are not effective, this would be an excuse for Godwin Emefiele to impose eNaira upon the whole country, as this was his original intention.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by olamiday12(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
But, bank transfer issue dey frustrating. Fix that, then we can talk about cashless policy!
Pesin go transfer, Dem go debit am without crediting the beneficiary. Still on still Dem no go ever reverse your money back, you go complain for bank, na to dey fill form upandan.

If na 1,500..2k ,no need to stress, anytime money drop we move!🤣
But,the wan wey beneficiary no go hear your own,na that one be problem. Some go even think say you no wan pay their money.🤣

Na to dey reason you say na fake transfer u do despite showing them the debit alert u received..
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Father4all: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2023
I support the cashless policy as long as we can withdraw 20k daily. It stops the dollar from increasing
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by sharone21(f): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2023
My own is how do people go to work, do commercial taxis take Cards?

Or people must go to POS to get cash with high interests from POS operators?

CBN should release free or cheap POS machines to traders, taxi drivers etc without charges incurred by their customers.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by sharone21(f): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2023
MrPADDY:

Lol. So because of Buhari's CBN, I should remove all my money from Access, UBA, Wema into PalmPay? Please, where is PalmPay physical address in Ibadan let me go and check something.

Try Smartcash( Airtel) and Mtn Momo apps downloads first.

Access bank with its code(*710# or *426#) can transfer to these apps when u need to transfer certain cash.

Palmpay may be okay but I still have reservations for it because of Yahoo boys.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Samademir: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Vicker777(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Nah thunder suppose fire 🔥 you and Buhari.... Nonsense
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by sherylbaky(f): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
But, bank transfer issue dey frustrating. Fix that, then we can talk about cashless policy!
Pesin go transfer, Dem go debit am without crediting the beneficiary. Still on still Dem no go ever reverse your money back, you go complain for bank, na to dey fill form upandan.

But,the wan wey beneficiary no go hear your own,na that one be problem. Some go even think say you no wan pay their money.🤣
I swear that's how I was embarrassed by one guy in Ajah Market the other day cos of 2k....las las I just forget am 4 d guy...I know say e go don later get the credit. But I no fit dey stress cos of 2k. Thank God it wasn't much
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by lordskenny(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Naira-Scarcity:-Latest-CBN-News-Update-On-Naira-Notes-For-March-22nd-2023

May the blood of those that lost their lives because of this policy cry over all the people that involve in this.

Godwin amefiele, either they push you or you push yourself, bitterness will not depart from you family and life. As you make life so hard for masses, so the life will hard for you. Peace of mind will seise to live with you. Idiot animal.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by amp01(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I went to Ecobank to transfer money today and I was told there is no network.
I meet a guy there,who said,he made a transfer from the bank since on Monday and the benefactor has not gotten the money.
Na there,I weak.
Nigeria our beloved country.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Doctee: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2023
2 customers don carry my money go due to this transfer issues
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Doctee: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2023
True true na tinubu this thing affect most as e no fit spend the old notes he has sipponed to rigged the election
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by incandescentena: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
pimplucious:
Prison awaits you
Exactly. Emefiele will suffer misrably in jail
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Albertone(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

My own is how to be paying commercial drivers who don't accept transfer because we're only paying N50 to N100.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Albertone(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
panpan:

The CBN governor is taking orders from a foreign group.
The enforced cashless policy may be one of the conditions imposed on the country for taking loans.

In the statement made by the CBN governor, nothing was said about the availability of naira notes, whether old or new.

Godwin Emefiele is not even concerned about whether the present cashless transactions are effective.
If there is no cash, and the present cashless transactions are not effective, this would be an excuse for Godwin Emefiele to impose eNaira upon the whole country, as this was his original intention.

Our cashless policy doesn't in anyway profit out creditors.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Albertone(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
incandescentena:
Exactly. Emefiele will suffer misrably in jail

Lol
Didn't you hear of the allegations against him by the DSS? Why is he still a free man?
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Trybes(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
The summary of it all is that this untold hardship for cash continues. What a disaster
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by lereinter(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

okay. seems you are a fresher in this country. welcome.

abi

ask almustapha, teslim, omisore etc
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Trybes(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Albertone:

My own is how to be paying commercial drivers who don't accept transfer because we're only paying N50 to N100.
Commercial drivers should start keeping pos machine for payment we cannot continue to buy cash at 3k for 10k just to keep giving to them.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:

Lol oga even if na stone enta the stone no fit wicked like this Buhari and people wey he dey waka with so rest....

If we compare OBJ, Yaradua, and Goodluck Govt did we get the same thing or the same policy I'm sure we will enjoy one pass one....

So you people should stop making it look like the world as end because who you support did not enta....

All I know is no mata Wu enters they can never be wicked as this Buhari...

I will take this your post as a prayer and say a big "AMEN".
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by do4luv14(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
cactus1549:
Something is fishy in CBN that they are not telling us. Something is sinister is going on in that CBN. The more you look, the less you see

I had been look3less and seeing more,

interest being raised left and right, had impact negatively, resulting in prices of commodity skyrocketing, Emma Why still increasing it

In fact lemme stop here
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by 368aderiyike: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emefiele is a BASTARD and he will not die well! Emefiele is a BASTARD and he will not die well! ...
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Cashless policy while you can’t do a successful transfer or pos transaction
FCMB are owing me 4700+800 next time I will have access to they useless 10k loan they will give you 8500 and take 1500 that will be the end of me banking with them.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by highness25(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
adenigga:

Where I fit see this Emiefele catch self? I need to catch this man one on one.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by okeke6969: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
May thunder fire Apc and their zombies for putting greater reasonable people into hardship.
E ma ku tiran tiran. Awọn jegudujera wicked people.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Albertone(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Trybes:

Commercial drivers should start keeping pos machine for payment we cannot continue to buy cash at 3k for 10k just to keep giving to them.

Illiteracy is a strong factor bedeviling the use.
Many of them don't even have bank accounts.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:
Can May just come in Peace make all this fool go...

Old note wwy dey in circulation no much election don finish the scarcity still persist I thought they told us Politicians park the old note full hand we du election this Sat we still no see the money...

Insecurity and kidnapping too don resume we too suffer for this Govt hand make dem jus du and go ..
people and the CBN no dey think well,

The cash dey kidnappers hand.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by inoki247: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tonytonex:
people and the CBN no dey think well,

The cash dey kidnappers hand.

Make the Cash no even dey Kinapper hand God forbid anybody wey dem catch any currency wey dem call person family go find am even if the currency na Kenyan shillings....

Before any cash Policy Evans colet his ransom in Foreign currency ni.,..

So mak person no jus wakq any aw..,
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

maybe you should change your bank. My own no dey reach one day before they refund my money. And na online I dey lay my complain.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ever8090:
Cashless policy when you don't have good network for transactions or even light for people to power their gadgets...

You try to make a transfer and it takes first bank app 3 days to open after you finally open and you do the transfer, 3 weeks before the seller gets the transfer while you wait until they get alert before you get the good you paid for,...person never die?
light and network, that's the most important thing for them to address.
Re: Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 by Awise09(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:
Can May just come in Peace make all this fool go...

Old note wwy dey in circulation no much election don finish the scarcity still persist I thought they told us Politicians park the old note full hand we du election this Sat we still no see the money...

Insecurity and kidnapping too don resume we too suffer for this Govt hand make dem jus du and go ..
Do and go where? The person elect still from the same government same party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / How To Recharge From Various Banks In Nigeria / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.