Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election (33544 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by infogeneral: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2023
On 9th January 2023, INEC released the final list of political candidates for presidential, national assembly, governorship and House of Assembly elections elections. The guy must have seen that his name was not on the list. I think he is just who he is, a clout chaser.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by LajaLaba: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2023
samwheel:

Omo, those people dumb gan o.

And to think I supported obi with them 😳
Terrible people i tell u

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by samwheel(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

INEC rec in Lagos is yoruba

Igbo people did not support him

Yorubas hates Igbos, deal with that

You people are crazy nah.

You came to someone's land and started claiming it's a no man's land.

Can you try it in the north??

Can someone else try it in aba or Onitsha??

Can an ebonyi man go to Enugu and claim it's a no man's land??

Shows how stupid you igbos are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by nkemjacob2(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Ethnic bigot supporters Shay na ibo be this ni? Dey play make politicians they use Una for their selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2023
77up:
Oga Chibuzo free yourself from Yoruba hatred, Yoruba phobia and insensitive. Yoruba don't hate Igbo na everyone should know their limit.

I don't even know what Labour party and INEC issue got to do with Yoruba if not that the word Yoruba appears to you in the dream😂. The day we all decide to free our mind from these Tribal nonsense, perhaps, Nigeria will get better.

Nothing like Yoruba phobia but Igbophobia, what limit do I need as a Nigerian when I'm not a foreigner nor am I contesting for a traditional stool.

Yorubas made it clear that Igbos should not partake in a democratic process and thus can do anything to squash anything that Igbos support.

Yorubas hatred for Igbos was on full display unless you chose to be blind

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by samwheel(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2023
LajaLaba:
Terrible people i tell u

Aswear!

Imagine them claiming Lagos is a no man's land, like say na their papa inheritance.

They can't try that shit in the North.

So pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by famology(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Go to court 🤣

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by nairanaira12: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oya, go Court! 🤣
Na this one be wan unseat Desmond Elliot? 🤧🤣

I guess you are used to being manipulated, abused and traumatized that you now see shame as something you should celebrate.

You are a fool but you don't know

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2023
samwheel:

You people are crazy nah.

You came to someone's land and started claiming it's a no man's land.

Can you try it in the north??

Can someone else try it in aba or Onitsha??

Can an ebonyi man go to Enugu and claim it's a no man's land??

Shows how stupid you igbos are.

So voting or supporting a candidate means taking over the land😂😂😂please which of the candidates was Igbo

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by sharone21(f): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2023
You will need to recontest next election....Do this, following all due protocols on time so your competitors/opponents will not use any loophole against you.

You are still young..

In Nigeria, it seems only old people can rule us as they want u to wait for your time since the 'queue' long....
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by LUGBE: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2023
quote author=stevnwigw1 post=121965934]BIG WAHALA!!! TINUBU To Return Certificate As USA NADECO Reject Him As President And INEC Must Show Proof Of The Results.
(1). If you take out time to carefully Read Peter Obi case file against Tinubu, you will know why he has asked us not to Protest.

One of the major globalc shocker is that Peter obi has awaken the Drug trafficking case Tinubu had in America that automatically disqualifies him from contesting in the election and a core withness in the case is the USA attorney general that convicted Tinubu.

Thé US FBI, DEA and Chicago university Tinubu claimed he attended have accepted to be part of the case.

The world is literally watching right now.

The APC camp has been silent since morning. There is no way BAT is escaping tho.

Victory is coming
=======================

(2)Brothers and sisters…

do you know what it means having American DEAs coming down here to testify about a drug related issue against a president elect and how he forfeited $450k? The whole world eyes will be on Nigeria and it’s Supreme Court. Bro…
How do you want to bribe the Supreme Court when Americans testify that you a a drug baron? How will Supreme Court declare him president when they have already been boxed up?

This case is about washing BAT dirty linens on a global stage .
=======================

(3)Fake School certificate is in Chicago America
D.rugs and Narcos American DEA will testify.

When PO said he has global connections.. he meant what he said. Now watch him pull all the strings.
APC and INEC were busy cleaning IREV and BVAS portal. Denied PO access to their files thinking that’s the angle PO will hold them. They never saw this coming.

A king maker should have just remained a king maker
Not trying to force himself to be king when your hands are not clean sha
=======================

(4)PO and his legal team are very smart ehhhhh… they kept going to INEC office to collect documents. INEC and APC thought they would be defending technicality and Bvas

Oga went and brought better issue, let's see how Judge will agree that a criminal who forfeited his property because of a drug case is eligible to become first citizen of Nigeria.
=================

(5)Ladies and Gent

In this case.. there’s no technicalities, there’s no election numbers, no BVAS, no IREV…

The issue here is…
1. HOW DID YOU BECOME PRESIDENT?
2. WHO ARE YOU?

3. WHERE'S YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE as per graduate[/quote]

Interesting grin, criminals will not sleep today. It is only a criminal that can support one of there own. I can not wait for a day he will be stripped.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by nairanaira12: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:
Labour Party primaries was a mess.

After Obi got in and opened the door to other failures from PDP, the party became confused on whether to go with loyal party members of many years or ticket hunters.

Olumide was a ticket hunter just like Obi.

Tinubu supported Atiku in 2011, even though Atiku was a ticket hunter. So, exactly when did ticket hunting became a problem for you?
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Jsucre(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:
cool just because he had Igbos as supporters his name was excluded from the list😳😳yoruba hatred For Igbos will consume them.

I ask again, yorubas why hate Igbos that you even decide to throw your baby with the water
igbos doesn't understand politics. That's why you people are commenting/speaking with question Marks

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Okorietitus: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Are you a thug or a tout?

Which of them slapped your father on Saturday?

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by nairanaira12: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Basic123:
Labour party is just a movie

APC lost lagos to that movie
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Lightorder: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oya, go Court! 🤣
Na this one be wan unseat Desmond Elliot? 🤧🤣
last time I checked, it was David that killed Goliath with a catapult
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Okorietitus:

Which of them slapped your father on Saturday?
My father was not slapped, my father is late but people's father received slapped and it pains my soul.

The yorubas ganged up against Igbos and anything that looked like Igbos. If not that I have reasonable friends who are yorubas, I would have termed the yorubas a tribe of touts and thugs but no, some yorubas are good
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Jsucre:
igbos doesn't understand politics. That's why you people are commenting/speaking with question Marks

Politics of hate is not in our ideology, we cannot understand hate politics
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by OmonnakOdapig: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2023
undecided
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Jsucre(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Politics of hate is not in our ideology, we cannot understand hate politics
you people are practicing hate politics mixed with emotion con combine am with religion. Any body that doesn't support una ideology na enemy. Walahi politics is not for igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Okhuadams(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
benjackugo:
Actor Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election

https://twitter.com/OlumideOworu/status/1638234382585438208?t=s53UU1fsu09L6cDH0B5hOw&s=19

Read the full text of his statement below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1441371/actor-olumide-oworu-breaks-silence-house-assembly-election/
Face your Johnson family
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Openair: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
stevnwigw1:
BIG WAHALA!!! TINUBU To Return Certificate As USA NADECO Reject Him As President And INEC Must Show Proof Of The Results.
(1). If you take out time to carefully Read Peter Obi case file against Tinubu, you will know why he has asked us not to Protest.

One of the major globalc shocker is that Peter obi has awaken the Drug trafficking case Tinubu had in America that automatically disqualifies him from contesting in the election and a core withness in the case is the USA attorney general that convicted Tinubu.

Thé US FBI, DEA and Chicago university Tinubu claimed he attended have accepted to be part of the case.

The APC camp has been silent since morning. There is no way BAT is escaping tho.

Victory is coming
=======================

(2)Brothers and sisters…

do you know what it means having American DEAs coming down here to testify about a drug related issue against a president elect and how he forfeited $450k? The whole world eyes will be on Nigeria and it’s Supreme Court. Bro…
How do you want to bribe the Supreme Court when Americans testify that you a a drug baron? How will Supreme Court declare him president when they have already been boxed up?

=======================

When PO said he has global connections.. he meant what he said. Now watch him pull all the strings.
APC and INEC were busy cleaning IREV and BVAS portal. Denied PO access to their files thinking that’s the angle PO will hold them. They never saw this coming.

=======================

(4)PO and his legal team are very smart ehhhhh… they kept going to INEC office to collect documents. INEC and APC thought they would be defending technicality and Bvas

Oga went and brought better issue, let's see how Judge will agree that a criminal who forfeited his property because of a drug case is eligible to become first citizen of Nigeria.
=================

(5)Ladies and Gent

In this case.. there’s no technicalities, there’s no election numbers, no BVAS, no IREV…

The issue here is…
2. WHO ARE YOU?

3. WHERE'S YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE as per graduate

Someone is think right. Thank God.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Wizzychuks(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Basic123:
Labour party is just a movie
and movie must come to reality....,labour is a liberation party.,,dddm(dey dia dey mumu)
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by woleabayo(f): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Lanretoye(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Is that why you hate Igbos I thought we were one nigeria 😂😂😂 and as a nigerian, I can vote and be voted for 🤔
nobody hates anybody,we are just advising you to channel your energy into the governance of your state,lagos is far better than all southeast states combined so you need more of inclusive governance there.its a shame that most of you can’t even go home to vote in the east and that is misplaced priority.you cannot be invited here to a dinner and you want to carry the pot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Wande22(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:
cool just because he had Igbos as supporters his name was excluded from the list😳😳yoruba hatred For Igbos will consume them.

I ask again, yorubas why hate Igbos that you even decide to throw your baby with the water
hope you dey okay sha
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Jsucre:
you people are practicing hate politics mixed with emotion con combine am with religion. Any body that doesn't support una ideology na enemy. Walahi politics is not for igbos.
See how great you guys that know politics have made Nigeria.

If not for status quo smh, honestly, Nigerian politics is not for igbos because instead of competence the choose status quo
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Wande22:
hope you dey okay sha
Your hate is terrible and disgusting, I'm not okay with that
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Jackson105: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
stevnwigw1:
BIG WAHALA!!! TINUBU To Return Certificate As USA NADECO Reject Him As President And INEC Must Show Proof Of The Results.

Victory is coming
=======================

(2)Brothers and sisters…

=======================

=======================

=================

(5)Ladies and Gent

The issue here is…
2. WHO ARE YOU?

3. WHERE'S YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE as per graduate

Keep being deluded. You will soon wake up.
Ten thousands of your fathers can't stop Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Lanretoye:
nobody hates anybody,we are just advising you to channel your energy into the governance of your state,lagos is far better than all southeast states combined so you need more of inclusive governance there.its a shame that most of you can’t even go home to vote in the east and that is misplaced priority.you cannot be invited here to a dinner and you want to carry the pot.

Hate me with your full chest instead of 4 years interval of hate. Lagos is Nigeria and as a nigerian I can vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I live in Lagos and thus I have the full right to participate in democratic settings. I never participated in your cultural or traditional process. How did I want to carry the pot when invited for dinner.

Yorubas should be proud to hate igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.