Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election (33543 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Wande22(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Your hate is terrible and disgusting, I'm not okay with that
Oga Chibuzor

1. As a Nigerian, you are my brother irrespective of our political inclinations

2. That your candidate didn't win the election doesn't mean you guys should be disturbing our peace

3. Even if PO wins today, do you think that he gives a flying hoot about you

4. As I am, I'm related to a Politically Exposed Person currently serving in Nigeria. We only discuss on WHATSAPP. Egbon no dey gree pick im calls

5. The person you are fighting
a. Obasanjo faced him from 2000-2007
b. He was unscathed in the US
c. He was in Code of Conduct Bureau net twice and was discharged and acquitted
Is it he that will be unfazed with Elections Petitions Tribunal

Let's discuss

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Occurstaem(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2023
nairanaira12:

Tinubu supported Atiku in 2011, even though Atiku was a ticket hunter. So, exactly when did ticket hunting became a problem for you?
False.
Yorubas and Tinubu supported Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Whitelion07(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2023
stevnwigw1:
BIG WAHALA!!! TINUBU To Return Certificate As USA NADECO Reject Him As President And INEC Must Show Proof Of The Results.
(1). If you take out time to carefully Read Peter Obi case file against Tinubu, you will know why he has asked us not to Protest.

One of the major globalc shocker is that Peter obi has awaken the Drug trafficking case Tinubu had in America that automatically disqualifies him from contesting in the election and a core withness in the case is the USA attorney general that convicted Tinubu.

Thé US FBI, DEA and Chicago university Tinubu claimed he attended have accepted to be part of the case.

The world is literally watching right now.

The APC camp has been silent since morning. There is no way BAT is escaping tho.

Victory is coming
=======================

(2)Brothers and sisters…

do you know what it means having American DEAs coming down here to testify about a drug related issue against a president elect and how he forfeited $450k? The whole world eyes will be on Nigeria and it’s Supreme Court. Bro…
How do you want to bribe the Supreme Court when Americans testify that you a a drug baron? How will Supreme Court declare him president when they have already been boxed up?

This case is about washing BAT dirty linens on a global stage .
=======================

(3)Fake School certificate is in Chicago America
D.rugs and Narcos American DEA will testify.

When PO said he has global connections.. he meant what he said. Now watch him pull all the strings.
APC and INEC were busy cleaning IREV and BVAS portal. Denied PO access to their files thinking that’s the angle PO will hold them. They never saw this coming.

A king maker should have just remained a king maker
Not trying to force himself to be king when your hands are not clean sha
=======================

(4)PO and his legal team are very smart ehhhhh… they kept going to INEC office to collect documents. INEC and APC thought they would be defending technicality and Bvas

Oga went and brought better issue, let's see how Judge will agree that a criminal who forfeited his property because of a drug case is eligible to become first citizen of Nigeria.
=================

(5)Ladies and Gent

In this case.. there’s no technicalities, there’s no election numbers, no BVAS, no IREV…

The issue here is…
1. HOW DID YOU BECOME PRESIDENT?
2. WHO ARE YOU?

3. WHERE'S YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE as per graduate
waste of precious time, continue dey play.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Wande22:

Oga Chibuzor

1. As a Nigerian, you are my brother irrespective of our political inclinations

2. That your candidate didn't win the election doesn't mean you guys should be disturbing our peace

3. Even if PO wins today, do you think that he gives a flying hoot about you

4. As I am, I'm related to a Politically Exposed Person currently serving in Nigeria. We only discuss on WHATSAPP. Egbon no dey gree pick im calls

5. The person you are fighting
a. Obasanjo faced him from 2000-2007
b. He was unscathed in the US
c. He was in Code of Conduct Bureau net twice and was discharged and acquitted
Is it he that will be unfazed with Elections Petitions Tribunal

Let's discuss

As a yoruba man, you hate me because I am competitive.
As a yoruba man, I am not your brother because I am Igbo
That your candidate won elections and you attacked and burnt down my businesses and you expect me not to cry out shows the deep hatred you have for me.

I don't care about who won but why kill me and burn my business because I supported another candidate?

Yorubas why do you hate Igbos?
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Ykc2(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:
Labour Party primaries was a mess.

After Obi got in and opened the door to other failures from PDP, the party became confused on whether to go with loyal party members of many years or ticket hunters.

Olumide was a ticket hunter just like Obi.
obi beat tinubu with a million votes in lagos
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Jsucre(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

See how great you guys that know politics have made Nigeria.

If not for status quo smh, honestly, Nigerian politics is not for igbos because instead of competence the choose status quo
dey play
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Chibuzoc(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Jsucre:
dey play
Dey hate
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Faposky95: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Stevenson20:
Nigeria is not yet ready for democracy. Democracy breeds and harbour corrupt individuals and institutions.

Communism will be there best.

What feeds the hands nourishes the body.....
We will be alive by His Grace to talk these in History.....
Time, my friends
Time

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by ezechi242: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:
Labour Party primaries was a mess.

After Obi got in and opened the door to other failures from PDP, the party became confused on whether to go with loyal party members of many years or ticket hunters.

Olumide was a ticket hunter just like Obi.

shut up your rotten mouth.....who knew labour party before obi came obi came?.....have you ever in your life sat down to talk about labour party before?
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Wande22(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

As a yoruba man, you hate me because I am competitive.
As a yoruba man, I am not your brother because I am Igbo
That your candidate won elections and you attacked and burnt down my businesses and you expect me not to cry out shows the deep hatred you have for me.

I don't care about who won but why kill me and burn my business because I supported another candidate?

Yorubas why do you hate Igbos?

Chichi....... Nwokem.....

Don't say Yorubas
Say
some nepotistic yorubas hated you
Some embittered yorubas are having xenophobic inclinations towards you
And as it is in the Greeks it is in the gbanjas

I've lived with Igbo brethren more than 14 years..... We wine and dine together and even we are same parishioners....

FYI, many yorubas voted for Peter Obi in this election (i can attest to about 8 of my neighbours) than you imagine (I couldn't vote this time because of distance)
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by opobo007: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
He was indicted (not convicted)as suspected drug money trafficking and tax avoidance. They were simply laundering money for naijas ruling class and failed to pay taxes
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by bmaks: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:
cool just because he had Igbos as supporters his name was excluded from the list😳😳yoruba hatred For Igbos will consume them.

I ask again, yorubas why hate Igbos that you even decide to throw your baby with the water

How does Igbo or Yoruba enter this matter again now? Why are we fuelling what can burn us all
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Lanretoye(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Hate me with your full chest instead of 4 years interval of hate. Lagos is Nigeria and as a nigerian I can vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I live in Lagos and thus I have the full right to participate in democratic settings. I never participated in your cultural or traditional process. How did I want to carry the pot when invited for dinner.

Yorubas should be proud to hate igbos
the fact is that your vote will never count in Lagos...if u know you know so it’s better you don’t vote at all.stop wasting your vote.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by bmaks: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Igbos have 0 organization, they lack proper coordination. I am not surprised - Good luck boy

So how did LP matter take turn to Igbo matter now Is LP an Igbo or Yoruba founded party??
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by bmaks: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Igbos have 0 organization, they lack proper coordination. I am not surprised - Good luck boy

So how did LP matter take turn to Igbo matter now Is LP an Igbo or Yoruba [quote][/quote]founded party??
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by optionalY09: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
bmaks:

So how did LP matter take turn to Igbo matter now Is LP an Igbo or Yoruba founded party??

The truth is that APC agenda has nothing to do with Yoruba that’s why you shouldn’t worry yourself much.

We are Africans, we are beautiful loving people with with good character.

let unite and keep doing the good work to elevate Africa. Peace…
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Ezmans: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oya, go Court! 🤣
Na this one be wan unseat Desmond Elliot? 🤧🤣
BCS of inec rascality many people who work for there reelection I'll loose there seats in court
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
In Nigeria judgement is not uphold until the matter reach supreme court.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Arabk25: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Hellu Pee (LP) is igbo party that was quickly put together to take lagos with 1000 votes -laughable

If LP is Igbo party wat then is APC and PDP?
Mugu
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by optionalY09: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Arabk25:

If LP is Igbo party wat then is APC and PDP?
Mugu

The three parties are full of criminals who want o come and steal our common wealth, i really don’t know what they stand for sincerely.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by rezky(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Court order on Feb. 2nd 2023., after Inec don print ballot paper..😂
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by djseanjohn77: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:
cool just because he had Igbos as supporters his name was excluded from the list😳😳yoruba hatred For Igbos will consume them.

I ask again, yorubas why hate Igbos that you even decide to throw your baby with the water

Your fellow idiots are already crying victims on national TV - They play the blind to your comments but are looking for who is complacent for not speaking up when yoruba started the retaliation game. You guys started this hate path pre-presidential election. Though we warned, that you should desist as you will soon start to cry foul and play the victim.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bottomless pit party
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by decency02: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
With what you wrote , you just described/shown us the kind of person you are . Enemy of progress. Know this that WHAT YOU DON"T LIKE , YOU CANNOT ATTRACT.
Wagwanbrethren:
Oya, go Court! 🤣
Na this one be wan unseat Desmond Elliot? 🤧🤣
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Thewesterner(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Is that what the guy himself posit?
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by nairanaira12: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Occurstaem:

False.

You have mental problem o.

How does your comment even relate to what we are discussing?

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by wildikeman(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2023
agadez007:
Olumide oworu is Igbo?
Mumu urchins,you must have sniffed tinubu’s crack this early morning

Nna men..the hatred is really consuming them o
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by yaki84: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Basic123:
Labour party is just a movie
It should be TRAgicComedy
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by Occurstaem(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Your comment that I responded to.
nairanaira12:
Tinubu supported Atiku in 2011, even though Atiku was a ticket hunter. So, exactly when did ticket hunting became a problem for you?

My response to you because what you wrote was incorrect.
Occurstaem:
False.

Your reply to my comment.
nairanaira12:
You have mental problem o.

How does your comment even relate to what we are discussing?

And now you're asking me a foolish question. It's like you have dyslexia.
As usual, dishing out insults when you have nothing meaningful to contribute to the discussion.
I will leave you to ponder on your mental health status and let the people be the judge.
Re: Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election by nairanaira12: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Occurstaem:

Your comment that I responded to.

Lolz. Slave of a drug dealer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls / Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.