Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly (18404 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Teeroyzimma: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tee2027:
Wike you be man. I don my cap for you infact I nominate you as the incoming defense minister I like a baller like you.

God bless Wike
God bless all sane pdp
God bless apc
God bless other parties
God bless Nigeria.
Thunder+Amadioha+Ogun strike LP of obi.

So like play like play obi and his LP couldn't even win a single state successfully what a shame so with all the noise see as LP shit luleee and crash. Shame!!!
which man
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Numerouno94(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
olaboy33:
I give it to this guy.

Man knows the game.

The real test though is if he will remain relevant after he leaves office.
Those he helped installing today can turn their back against him tomorrow.

U guys will b hailing rubbish yet saying u want a better Nigeria. How is it possible for a single party to win all the HOS seats? Wike rigged all the seats for PDP and ur glorifying his name?

Remember I don't give 2fvks abt politicians nor parties buh all I want is a better Nigeria.

In my state Yeye Bello did same.

Yet we go dey compare 9ja to Yankee. Na all of us go suffer am.
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Alexis11: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Illuminatiship:
still better than your miserable father..

You mean your despicable parents....
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by hopexter(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Djele:
The military will takeover and all elections will be null and void

Wishful thinking of a loser grin
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Spiff20(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike!!! Allow rivers people elect their leaders.
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Illuminatiship(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alexis11:

You mean your despicable parents....
and your ashawo mother.
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Lithiumite: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThothHermes:
Structure of thuggery and criminalilty. You're right.

If you believe thats all you need to win am election,you are a learner
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by ThothHermes: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lithiumite:

If you believe thats all you need to win am election,you are a learner
That's all Wike used.
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by rafcrown(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
EXPERTS IN RIGGING.
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Lithiumite: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
ThothHermes:
That's all Wike used.

Again,if you believe thats all that's needed to win am election,I am sorry you know zilch.

It's obvious obidients are nothing close to tough as they claim on the internet.....small shaking by wike all of una run with your tails between your legs.

You all know you have lost this elections and would clutch at any straw to console yourselves.......2027 isn't far away,go and start preparing
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by ThothHermes: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lithiumite:

Again,if you believe thats all that's needed to win am election,I am sorry you know zilch.

It's obvious obidients are nothing close to tough as they claim on the internet.....small shaking by wike all of una run with your tails between your legs.

You all know you have lost this elections and would clutch at any straw to console yourselves.......2027 isn't far away,go and start preparing
You finally admitted. That's all I needed to hear. Obi will reclaim his mandate.
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by OmonnakOdapig: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
undecided
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by blowjohn(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike is the boss.

And he has really done well for Rivers as governor too.

The president we never had
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
tesppidd:
Continue cheering...

Omehia, Sekibo, Lee Maeba, Secondus and co were once Wike's cheerleading ass-kissers like you.

Hand go touch you one way or the other.
oh, okay let's see how it goes... PH no be anambra ooo...
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Buccalcavity2: 3:57am On Mar 23, 2023
Na man you be jor Wike!
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Caseless: 5:22am On Mar 23, 2023
saintopus:
A new era of politics is about to begin in Rivers State.

Amaechi had been put to final political oblivion.

So is Sekibo and his brother. Evans Bipi is not returning to the HAs of Rivers State.

Farah Dagogo and Ojukaye Flag Amachree era too is gone.

We're now looking forward to seeing a brand new set of politician's in Rivers State, no thanks to Wike.😁😁😁
Amaechi should have played his game well at the National level,but he chose to keep malice and refused to join the presidential campaign or even show up at a rally.

He has to go to the grassroots and strategize again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by Chemlite: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

U guys will b hailing rubbish yet saying u want a better Nigeria. How is it possible for a single party to win all the HOS seats? Wike rigged all the seats for PDP and ur glorifying his name?

Remember I don't give 2fvks abt politicians nor parties buh all I want is a better Nigeria.

In my state Yeye Bello did same.
Yet we go dey compare 9ja to Yankee. Na all of us go suffer am.

Yes, it is possible that Wike rigged the election. I wasn't on ground to tell how it went.

But it is ALSO possible his party won the election, because Rivers people cannot hate ALL PDP aspirants.

More so, Wike have about 200k political advisers, if it is translated in vote, then, over 8k voters in each LGA. This is called strategy.

Finally, Nigerians LOVE proactive leaders, and you can't take that from Wike.

The name Mr Project wasn't for flattering, remember?
Re: PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly by blesdman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
blesdman:

Not possible. Wike means strong one. And he is powerful. U may not know, he was instrumental to Amaechis emergence as governor in Rivers state. He will everly be relevant as Tinubu in Lagos.
Now playing out as predicted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / FG Budgets N9bn For Generators In 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.