Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 (23213 Views)

APC Wins Majority Seats In Benue Assembly Election: APC 21, PDP 10, LP 1 / APC Retains Majority Seats In Senate So Far / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by kingthreat(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Jokerman:
Abia State and Enugu going to Labour Party.

As time goes on, LP will start clinching one NW, on NE, and 2 or more SW states.

The good work to be done in Abia state will convince people....

Never has a party from the SE become a national party. grin
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
nice one
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by samwillyco1(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
PDP really took the South East for granted and now they are paying the price.

Congratulations to LP!

PDP won the Governorship election in the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by OmonnakOdapig: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Soludo's Anambra statevHouse of Assembly escaped by the whiskers. APGA emerged majority still. grin .Na lmo state agberocracy selection featuring EYE NECK just dey vex everybody except APC. Am still trying to understand APC 26 out of 27 state house of assembly seats shocked

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by KanwuliaExtra: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Yesssssssoh!!!!
Charity begins at home!
Structure loading! grin

This is a litmus test as to how ELU PEE will differ from other parties with extremely BAAAAAD governance.✅✅✅✅

Please, don’t disappoint us!🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by Winneepye: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
There is only no rigging when they win. Funny souls.
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by SmartPolician: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
samwillyco1:

PDP won the Governorship election in the state

Yes, after a fierce competition.

And LP has two senatorial seats.

Besides, the PDP guber candidate is better.

I wish Frank Nweke Jr was in LP; it would have been a flawless victory for LP. He will probably decamp to LP after this election.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by BDServices(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Good one for LP, We need the Goodmen to rule, not Crazy-pants.

DO NOT FORGET
We are experts in web design, digital marketing, Seo, google maps citations, social media management, business listing, and software testing for medium to large-sized organizations and businesses. Please keep me as a contact and consider us for your next project.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by fredoooooo: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Lp and Apga grin cheesy
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by seborrhic: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Jokerman:
Abia State and Enugu going to Labour Party.

As time goes on, LP will start clinching one NW, on NE, and 2 or more SW states.

The good work to be done in Abia state will convince people....
Exactly.
This is the way Tinubu started with Action Congress or so.His was even less impactful because he only had Lagos State and he used all tools at his disposal to stick to the state,before Osun later and a few other SW states they got through the instrument of debatable appeal court decisions.
But see LP asides looking like winning Abia and Enugu gubers,it has a formidable national senate and HOR presence and gradually flipping south east assemblies.
1 or 2 more election cycles and it would be a much stronger political force.
When Imo and Anambra Guber elections come around,just watch the calibre of formidable aspirants that would be vying for the LP ticket.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by erospecial: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Igbos are the most intelligent, fairest and unbiased voters in Nigeria yet the unclean souls always despised the Igbos' electoral strategies because of their evil agenda for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by iezeiyida(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by ObidientOOseven: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2023
kingthreat:

Never has a party from the SE become a national party. grin

You just a child .
PDP was founded by Alex Ekwueme then vice president .
It was still igbo's who had the upper hand in the party that went and brought OBJ from prison and made him president .
Cuz they believed in justice and equity after what happened to abiola .

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by erospecial: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:
Soludo's Anambra statevHouse of Assembly escaped by the whiskers. APGA emerged majority still. grin .Na lmo state agberocracy selection featuring EYE NECK just dey vex everybody except APC. Am still trying to understand APC 26 out of 27 state house of assembly seats shocked
Imo state is no longer an Igbo State.
That state is full Islamic state!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by Samogloby: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2023
I know my brother from that region, most of the LP winners will soon decamp to the ruling party after the swearing
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by ppogba: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2023
superlanny:
There's no stopping LP in the South East. Gradually we shall break the hands that is determined to snuff life out of us.

What about APUGA?

Una don forget that one too?
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by 8stargeneral: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Congrats to them all, especially Ezugwu Pius
yes..am very happy for him

Are you from opi?
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by magzey: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2023
How many state did Labor Party win Governorship election? grin grin

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by ppogba: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2023
ObidientOOseven:

You just a child .
PDP was founded by Alex Ekwueme then vice president .
It was still igbo's who had the upper hand in the party that went and brought OBJ from prison and made him president .
Cuz they believed in justice and equity after what happened to abiola .

Please get your fact and history lesson right.
Alex Ekwueme DID NOT single handedly formed PDP.
Being one of the founding fathers did not equate to that.
Na so una go start to re- write history.

Do not quote me without solid fact please.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by Halo22: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Any of the members can be the speaker especially when the slot is zoned to his or her constituency, irrespective of whether he or she is a first timer or not. So last last, Chima Obieze didn't make it? I told him then.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by magzey: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Accommodating landlords will wail over this news

Tinubu running up and down with high blood pressure
Tinubu has Lagos and Most South West what will he do with Enugu with no structure?😂😂
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by wanimo: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Even with all the PDP rigging and manipulation... The structureless party performed beyond expectations

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by caution001: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
I like this 2023
On what precisely..
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by 8stargeneral: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2023
I love my Enugu people

We don't accept nonsense

2027, we're sending more to extinction

God bless Enugu state,truly Enugu state is in hand of God.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by magzey: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2023
legitnow:
Labour won both Enugu and Abia Guber.

Add lagos, the party holds three state already and the Presidency
Stop taking expired weed you will drown in the pond .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by nlreserve: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Congrats to them all, especially Ezugwu Pius
Do u know him?
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by Soso990240(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
Abeg who is winning here and who is rigging here?

I know it's only APC and PDP that rigs! LP are saints!

God Fatherism is only present in APC! It does not exist in others like NNPP, PDP and LP .
And Obi of course won't be the God father of all LP aspirants that eventually win! It was false that Obi wanted to "Boss" Obiano" before the union got sour!

When APC wins they rigged! When PDP wins it's likely they rigged. But LP never rigs!

"And why would I like Tinubu, He's a drug Lord. In fact, he has a Coca Cola Factory in Bourdillon, Lagos unlike Obi who has a "Fruit Juice" factory that satisfies the thirst of 18+ Nigerian who wishes to drink responsibly".

"Another reason I dislike Tinubu is because of the "Agbero" in Lagos and Onitsha (Anambra). Even Educationally, Tinubu never attended any school in Nigeria like P.Obi! P.Obi, even studied Market to Market Management from Havard".

Obi developed Lagos while Tinubu destroyed Anambra. That's the reason Obi lives more in Lagos than Anambra. Tinubu ran away from Anambra to live in Lagos.

I love LP because they love protest, are composed mainly of a particular tribe and IPOB!

The main reason why Obi won the last Presidential Election is because he formed an indestructible bond with the whole North hence he got millions of votes therein! The North voted for him as they bought his Church campaign of "Take back your country" mantra!

The way LP was hyped you'll think they'll win over half of the governorship elections!
Alas out of 28 they never win 2! lipsrsealed

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!
Forgive my ranting! grin
of all the trash you wrote, one got me real upset. Obi never wanted Obiano as annointed candidate for Anambra election. APGA chairman endorsed Obiano and asked Obi the incumbent Governor to do same.. Obi refused, and said the ticket should be open for anybody. That was How Obiano came to hate Obi. Obiano when he became Governor, personally asked Obi to leave APGA or him Obiano will leave.. Obi as the gentleman decided to leave

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by caracas: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
sleek214:

Regional party
Like seriously?
The almighty FCT would be represented by Labour Party in the senate…. Just said I should inform you….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by MartinsD12(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
fergie001:
The Enugu State Assembly comprises A 24-member Parliament

ANINRI
Magnus Nnaemeka Ede (PDP)✓

AWGU NORTH
Ochi Chukwunonso (LP): 2656
Chinwe Jane Eneh (PDP/incumbent): 3889✓

AWGU SOUTH
Anthony Chukwudi Nwankwo (PDP)✓

ENUGU EAST I
Hyginus Osita Okoh (LP)✓

ENUGU EAST II
Ugwu Raymond Okechukwu (LP): 8501✓
Ugwu Hillary Nkemdirim (PDP): 6492

ENUGU NORTH
Johnson Samuel Ani (LP)✓

ENUGU SOUTH I
Bright Emeka Ngene (LP)✓

ENUGU SOUTH II
Nwobodo Chinedu Nyia (APGA): 1059
Princess Obiajulu Ugwu (LP): 5939✓
Ogbonna Mike (NNPP): 1306
John Chukwudi Nwankwo (PDP): 4124

EZEAGU
Austine Amaechi Okpaku (APC): 1023
Chukwudi Jude Udefuna (LP): 7269✓
Obieze Chima Emmanuel (PDP/incumbent): 6445

IGBO ETITI EAST
Ezenta Ugochukwu Ezeani (PDP/incumbent)✓

IGBO ETITI WEST
Chidi Celestine Attah (APGA): 2414
Williams Tochukwu Amuka (LP): 3866✓
Chukwuebuka Godwin Charles Ugwu (PDP): 3225

IGBOEZE NORTH I
Jude Ejikeme Eze (LP): 5703✓
Angela Ngozi Juliet Ezeja (PDP): 4637

IGBOEZE NORTH II
Clifford Nnaemeka Obe (PDP)✓

NKANU EAST
Okechukwu Mba (PDP)✓

NSUKKA EAST
Pius Onyekachi Ezugwu (LP): 7287✓
PDP: 4628

NSUKKA WEST
Malachy Okey Onyechi (LP)✓

NKANU WEST
Raphael Obi Ugwu (APC): 1430
Anthony Ifeanyi Nwachukwu (APGA): 1271
JohnPaul Friday Anih (LP): 3880
Iloabuchi Aniagu Desmond (PDP/incumbent): 7807✓

UDI NORTH
LP: 4034
Uche Callistus Ugwu (PDP/incumbent): 5121✓

UDI SOUTH
LP: 4364
Hyacinth Okechukwu Aneke (PDP): 7660✓

UZO-UWANI
Thaddeus Ifeanyi Utazi (LP): 5265
Chukwuma Martins Ekwueme (PDP): 6846✓

OJI RIVER
Osita Ignatius Eze (LP)✓

UDENU
Anthony Obinna Ijere (LP)✓
Solomon Izuchukwu Onah (PDP/incumbent)

ISI-UZO
Gabriel Eze Lebechi (LP)✓

IGBOEZE SOUTH
Harrison Ogara (LP)✓
Enugu is now labour party state am proud of my people, inec should immediately declare the governorship candidate of labour party the winner of the Guber election no need for all these drama, my people have chosen labour party to take them to a better governance PDP is a failure we don't want them again in enugu state

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by spiralwedge(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
LP is now an Igbo party. RIP to APGA. Sad
Re: Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2023
You can see LP na Ibo party, congratulations but you stay in the east with your party.
fergie001:
The Enugu State Assembly comprises A 24-member Parliament

ANINRI
Magnus Nnaemeka Ede (PDP)✓

AWGU NORTH
Ochi Chukwunonso (LP): 2656
Chinwe Jane Eneh (PDP/incumbent): 3889✓

AWGU SOUTH
Anthony Chukwudi Nwankwo (PDP)✓

ENUGU EAST I
Hyginus Osita Okoh (LP)✓

ENUGU EAST II
Ugwu Raymond Okechukwu (LP): 8501✓
Ugwu Hillary Nkemdirim (PDP): 6492

ENUGU NORTH
Johnson Samuel Ani (LP)✓

ENUGU SOUTH I
Bright Emeka Ngene (LP)✓

ENUGU SOUTH II
Nwobodo Chinedu Nyia (APGA): 1059
Princess Obiajulu Ugwu (LP): 5939✓
Ogbonna Mike (NNPP): 1306
John Chukwudi Nwankwo (PDP): 4124

EZEAGU
Austine Amaechi Okpaku (APC): 1023
Chukwudi Jude Udefuna (LP): 7269✓
Obieze Chima Emmanuel (PDP/incumbent): 6445

IGBO ETITI EAST
Ezenta Ugochukwu Ezeani (PDP/incumbent)✓

IGBO ETITI WEST
Chidi Celestine Attah (APGA): 2414
Williams Tochukwu Amuka (LP): 3866✓
Chukwuebuka Godwin Charles Ugwu (PDP): 3225

IGBOEZE NORTH I
Jude Ejikeme Eze (LP): 5703✓
Angela Ngozi Juliet Ezeja (PDP): 4637

IGBOEZE NORTH II
Clifford Nnaemeka Obe (PDP)✓

NKANU EAST
Okechukwu Mba (PDP)✓

NSUKKA EAST
Pius Onyekachi Ezugwu (LP): 7287✓
PDP: 4628

NSUKKA WEST
Malachy Okey Onyechi (LP)✓

NKANU WEST
Raphael Obi Ugwu (APC): 1430
Anthony Ifeanyi Nwachukwu (APGA): 1271
JohnPaul Friday Anih (LP): 3880
Iloabuchi Aniagu Desmond (PDP/incumbent): 7807✓

UDI NORTH
LP: 4034
Uche Callistus Ugwu (PDP/incumbent): 5121✓

UDI SOUTH
LP: 4364
Hyacinth Okechukwu Aneke (PDP): 7660✓

UZO-UWANI
Thaddeus Ifeanyi Utazi (LP): 5265
Chukwuma Martins Ekwueme (PDP): 6846✓

OJI RIVER
Osita Ignatius Eze (LP)✓

UDENU
Anthony Obinna Ijere (LP)✓
Solomon Izuchukwu Onah (PDP/incumbent)

ISI-UZO
Gabriel Eze Lebechi (LP)✓

IGBOEZE SOUTH
Harrison Ogara (LP)✓

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Government To Shut Schools, Markets Obeying ‘sit-at-home’ Monday -Gov Mbah / Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.