Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari (23911 Views)

2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by IbileIfe: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
You're the worst president Nigeria ever had . May someone like you not happen to Nigeria again.

You're a monumental disgrace and a big failure
You are the most ignorant of the ignoramuses on Nairaland.
Totally clueless about political administration.
Totally clueless about the indices of human development and nation building.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by millionaireman: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/2023-elections-im-unhappy-some-candidates-lost-buhari/

A PRESIDENT SPEAKING FALSEHOOD TO AMERICA.

"President Muhammadu Buhari says, given the chance of a free and fair election as well as non-interference as was witnessed on February 25th and March 18th elections, Nigerians have proved to be capable of deciding who leads them without anyone telling them what to do,"

The truth is that the last general elections in Nigeria were conducted with a most deceptive and fraudulent process.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Dindondin(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Agbado Urchins should be blamed for trading the destiny of 200million people in support of a failure like Buhari in hope of a worse failure succeeding him. What for exactly? Pride? Tribalism? Why?

Of all the sound technocrats in Yoruba land, despite what we suffered under Buhari, agbado Urchins still celebrate the emergence of a druggie who suffers both physical and psychological problems. His body obeys the law of inertia. Inability to move, unless pushed to start grin grin grin. How can he face the monumental damage caused by Buhari. Agbado Urchins supported Buhari failure for better for worse and now celebrating Tinubu? Chai

A goat lying down is lying on its skin. Agbado Urchins have continued to attack Emefiele and exonorate Buhari. What a SHAME?
I thought after the election we can have money in banks but no way. I thought we can have fuel. No way. The more you look the less you see.
Soon you ll start crying.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Sholaco: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hahaha hahaha 🤣😂 Buhari was happy to see obi and Atiku lost

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by begge: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
I was told indiamin of ugandan is better than bubu, is it truth?
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
This useless man still talking. Abeg gerrare here mehn. Shit
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by wilsonlexis: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
the only thing that makes me laugh is those people that are happy tinubu won and expect a good Nigeria, hehehheheheh, we just got Buhari Promax in Tinubu, get your popcorn ready.The shege dan baza is still cooking.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Gboom: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Penalty82:

Just enter your house now and see all Igbo signature there. Electronics, electricals, phones and accessories, no day will pass without you buying or using one product made available by the igbos even autos.

What does this tell you about the igbos?
You can buy cheaper from Aliexpress abi na ibow get am.

UNA GO CRY TIRE
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Timblaze(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Imagine 🙄 so everyone has to win? Than why is it an election.. no wonder they did selection...
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by nedu666: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ustec:

Go and do transfer if you need to spend your money

So people in the village are doing transfer. If u want to buy pure water u do transfer. If u want to buy fruits and vege from aboki u do transfer. If u are travelling and want to purchase stuff u do transfer. If u hve medical emergency u think hospital will be waiting for transfer. Abi u talk b4 thinking
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by occfx: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by honeyB2018: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/2023-elections-im-unhappy-some-candidates-lost-buhari/

It baffles me, that a president like Buhari, under whose reign citizens of this nation were profiled before they can vote,till now, the president has said nothing about it, all you can say is that you are sad some people lost elections.
No wonder Donald Trump can call this nation any name of his choice.
President Buhari, you are not and have not done well.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by clems88(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
You're the worst president Nigeria ever had . May someone like you not happen to Nigeria again.

You're a monumental disgrace and a big failure
it already happening undecided when they have force balablu blu on our neck for the next eight years angry
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Penalty82(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Softmirror:

THAT THEY ARE SUFFERING FROM A MENTAL DISEASE CALLED SELF DECEPTION.

The same deception that made you sell your land to them thinking that there will be a window to collect it back.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by SirLakes: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Penalty82:

They didn't give them to you free neither did you give them your land free. But the point is that Igbos hold there own irrespective of any government in power.

I still call on Mynd4*4 and Séun to ban you for 28yrs.

If you like Call 911 sef....to create another account no hard....ewu grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Tayorshd2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Relax na

Let him start his own part of the game first

SpecialAdviser:

Agbado Urchins should be blamed for trading the destiny of 200million people in support of a failure like Buhari in hope of a worse failure succeeding him. What for exactly? Pride? Tribalism? Why?

Of all the sound technocrats in Yoruba land, despite what we suffered under Buhari, agbado Urchins still celebrate the emergence of a druggie who suffers both physical and psychological problems. His body obeys the law of inertia. Inability to move, unless pushed to start grin grin grin. How can he face the monumental damage caused by Buhari. Agbado Urchins supported Buhari failure for better for worse and now celebrating Tinubu? Chai

A goat lying down is lying on its skin. Agbado Urchins have continued to attack Emefiele and exonorate Buhari. What a SHAME?
I thought after the election we can have money in banks but no way. I thought we can have fuel. No way. The more you look the less you see.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Sammy5413(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Just legodinu mumu
Must everybody win?
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Softmirror: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Penalty82:

The same deception that made you sell your land to them thinking that there will be a window to collect it back.

COLLECTING THE LANDS BACK IS AS SIMPLE AS A,B,C. GO AND STUDY HUMAN HISTORY AND SEE HOW IT HAS BEEN DONE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Penalty82(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Softmirror:

COLLECTING THE LANDS BACK IS AS SIMPLE AS A,B,C. GO AND STUDY HUMAN HISTORY AND SEE HOW IT HAS BEEN DONE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.

You should collect Kwara state first.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Softmirror: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Penalty82:

You should collect Kwara state first.

FROM WHO? FROM SARAKI?
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by MrUchenna1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
“We are living in a generation where people ‘in love’ are free to touch each other’s private parts but are not allowed to touch each other’s phones because they are private.”
― Robert Mugabe
No matter how incompetent a person is, his village people will present him as the best.......
how will mumu learn?
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by clydecarson(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dentidon:
Yet some useless fools think the election wasn't free and fair. Yet PDP won Plateau.

The election you witnessed was free and fair right?

You see you are the useless one
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by lincs25(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
I hope is Gov. Ortoom that Buhari is happy he loose election.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Alliswell248: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
I am happy Sanwo Olu won.
How can a sensible person be promoting Chinedu against a working governor like Sanwo Olu.

My CV is far better than Chinedu own.
Ipob and nonsense.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jonsing talk
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by OnyeOgboni: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tueh! God forbid yiu6
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by grace161: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zico5:
What really sweet my belle most is that Tinubu won and Obi failed woefully. Obidients are silent eventually. All their bragging about North Central and South west is in the mud. I give them one month more, everyone will go about their business without any rancour.

What did Tinubu win?

Inec just gave him a dud cheque. Inec elected president.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Xion20: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dentidon:
Yet some useless fools think the election wasn't free and fair. Yet PDP won Plateau.
Why are sounding this insolent, if pdp won in plateau does that make the election meet standard as prescribed by the electoral law?
Stop validating evil even when it favours your candidate
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by OmoGomesIlorin: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Femisol:
All these ones na Oju aiye

Eye service
Eye world.
World eye
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Alliswell248: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
nedu666:

So people in the village are doing transfer. If u want to buy pure water u do transfer. If u want to buy fruits and vege from aboki u do transfer. If u are travelling and want to purchase stuff u do transfer. If u hve medical emergency u think hospital will be waiting for transfer. Abi u talk b4 thinking

Stop wasting time educating a dullard...The bank is yet to reverse the transfer I did since the 1st of March.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys / Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.