Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools (14542 Views)

2019 Election Budget: Senate Debates N53.6bn Vote For Security Agencies / Presidency, NASS Resolve Election Budget Impasse / Shehu Sani Tackles INEC Over N189 Billion 2019 Election Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by benjackugo: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria singer, Simisola Ogunleye-Kosoko, popularly known as Simi, has said that the budget for the 2023 elections should have been used to fix schools and hospitals, IGBERETV reports.

Her tweets read;

“300 billion naira budget for this joke of an election. @inecnigeria you might have as well given them back the money to fix some hospitals and schools and just used finger to point at the people you wanted to select.”
https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637785985105686528?t=eOghsXOk9Ry9o-1cQtHnaQ&s=19

"The blatant rigging and nobody in power addressed it. Lol. Giant problem of Africa."
https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637786264979087360?t=1_-zOJnBHC9kaPAxBj2x3g&s=19

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Wasted budget! cheesy
In other words “SHAM SELECTIONS”!
Simi. . . We understand your coded lingo. cheesy

“Fingering” would have been free and still “unfair”!

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Radiant01(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2023
I seconded

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Wetin that idiot brainless buhari suppose loot.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by BlackAdams007: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Instead they decided to swallow it and ended up telling us budget story.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by BitterTruth01: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigeria singer, Simisola Ogunleye-Kosoko, popularly known as Simi, has said that the budget for the 2023 elections should have been used to fix schools and hospitals, IGBERETV reports.

Her tweets read;

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637785985105686528?t=eOghsXOk9Ry9o-1cQtHnaQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637786264979087360?t=1_-zOJnBHC9kaPAxBj2x3g&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

One of the few sensible ones

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by StrongAlphMale: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Damn!

We Edolites and other tribes have seen so much tribal wars between Yorubas and igbos, and we so therefore urge the igbos and the yorubas to fix a date and fight this war, we wan check something. I can bet my balls that the igbos will trash and Rubbish the yorubas, as the Yorubas have always known for chest beating and thereby lack balls to fight. Give it up for hausas and igbos! These are the only tribes we Edolites respectful so much in this country. Yorubas should follow suit and declare a war against the igbos, and not merely chest beating online like the modafucker above me. No modafucker should quote me!

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Fut9ure: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Inec is a disgrace
But don't worry my dear simi

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria ...but wait a minute why ya all refuse to speak before the election and now you people are speaking...South westerners ehnnn...

Anywa It is getting clearer and clearer

The beginning of the end of tinubu just started

They thought it was election rigging obi will contest

Case of rigging would have been too easy for Apc

They never saw this coming that obi is smart

Where I hail his intelligence is the fact he is challenging the process and not the outcome because the APC would have cleaned everything that would implicate them in the election outcome.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by cl0r0x: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Simple math.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by inoki247: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Hambivert: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Over #300billion wasted.
The INEC chairman is a sparogative disgrace to Yakubu's Manhood.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by savinggrace1761: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
grin
This one is not in Nigeria.
You think the average Nigerian will do something they know won't benefit them or their family directly?
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Kingpele(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Inec should be strapped

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by SultanOfPuna: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Chaiiii Forget!!!
The kind scam wey Nigeria run me this year.
Emefile tell say make I submit my money
Say e go stop vote buying, Now POS boy wey I dey bully before na him I dey call sir dey beg for new notes cry

Still come waste transport go my village go vote only for INEC to use use my vote do mathematical wuruwuru for Rivers State to give APC win.

Hushpupi never scam reach this level
After Women Fear INEC & CBN

22 Likes

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by PotatoSalad(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
That's what happens when resources are in the wrong hands.
We have more competent people that'd have organised that election with just a fraction of the cost.

Same nonsense would repeat itself during census this year. That 800bn+ will be spent on enriching some individuals and their generations.. and people who wouldn't benefit a kobo from it will come still come here to rub shoulders and whine their mouths.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
INEC and the Drug Baron used it to play their selves, thinking they played Nigeria.

Tinubu and Mamood Yakub will fall before Emefiele grin grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Sniper101(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Diswan just recently found her voice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by gbolswag(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Even tho I support Apc....Simi u have a point

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by brainpulse: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
smiley
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
They swear for this people to always wail? If they decided to do what you said, wouldn't you have turned the country upside down? Wouldn't there be chaos everywhere? Because the election didn't favour your preferred candidate then you decided to think like a mad person. If your candidate have won, would you have have this thinking?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by SmartPolician: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Simi should calm down. Nigeria is going through a phase. Evil cannot triumph over light for a long time. Nigeria will defeat these agents of darkness someday. This is a fact.

7 Likes

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Walahi... Over 300BILLION = 300,000Million

Yet nothing to show for it. Yakubu should be picked up by that clueless EFCC boss cos this is the biggest scam ever in Nigeria history.

19 Likes

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Millimann: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
The urchins and sophisticated mo.rons will rush down here and call her Ipob or omo ale.

20 Likes

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by witsel4(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Simi these 30k errand agberos here will soon call you Omo ale and IPOB for speaking the truth to them.
For every sane person here, please avoid urchins for the sake of your mental health. They think and consume hate and ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Mindlog: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Well captured.

9 Likes

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Felabrity: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Enough to build and fully equip one world class hospital in each 36 states and FCT

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by SenatePresdo(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Sniper101:
Diswan just recently found her voice.

Shatap.

You get voice?

I wonder the kind of brain some of you have, even when someone speaks the truth, you will attack the person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by havenz(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Oil dey your brain but to be sincere we need to change the government if not we are hopelessly hoping for no hope.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc / Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency / The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.