Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools (14539 Views)

2019 Election Budget: Senate Debates N53.6bn Vote For Security Agencies / Presidency, NASS Resolve Election Budget Impasse / Shehu Sani Tackles INEC Over N189 Billion 2019 Election Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Alexis11: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Victor08032:
THIS IS ONE OF INTELLIGENT YOUTHS WE NEED IN NIGERIA WHO CAN USE HER FAMOUS TO ANNOUNCED THE MIND OF COMMON HELPLESS CITIZENS.. I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL ALL NATIONAL YOUTHS IN NIGERIA THAT A BIG PROTEST SHOULD COMMENCE BY NOW WHICH ALL YOUTHS SHOULD INVOLVED AGAINST BAD GOVERNANCE

Who are the "all youth"?

Reasonable youth don't kill themselves because of corrupt politicians like Obi and Atiku.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Softmirror: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

We Edolites and other tribes have seen so much tribal wars between Yorubas and igbos, and we so therefore urge the igbos and the yorubas to fix a date and fight this war, we wan check something. I can bet my balls that the igbos will trash and Rubbish the yorubas, as the Yorubas have always known for chest beating and thereby lack balls to fight. Give it up for hausas and igbos! These are the only tribes we Edolites respectful so much in this country. Yorubas should follow suit and declare a war against the igbos, and not merely chest beating online like the modafucker above me. No modafucker should quote me!

LOL. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT PETER OBI HAS PROVEN THAT HE IS GREATER THAN OJUKWU.. grin
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by everythinggirly(f): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
You're very correct Simi.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by IpobAntidote: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
victorVIC1:

It's an illusion to think you are the one with common sense here

It's not an illusion to state the you clearly lack basic common sense and logic.
Now STFU and get lost.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Gboom: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Simi is just pained that her candidates did not win elections.

I just pity people like her condemning election without thinking about what future has for them politically. People will remind her the way they did to Shinedu

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by 2mch(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Simi wey de sing like mosquito, e be like na mosquito brain de her head true true. Lmao.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by razzydoo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Adakintroy:
Pseudo moralist.

" this expensive oil should be sold and proceed given to the poor"

Judas
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by ruggedtimi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
They swear for this people to always wail? If they decided to do what you said, wouldn't you have turned the country upside down? Wouldn't there be chaos everywhere? Because the election didn't favour your preferred candidate then you decided to think like a mad person. If your candidate have won, would you have have this thinking?
did inec waste money or not?
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by ArewaNorth: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigeria singer, Simisola Ogunleye-Kosoko, popularly known as Simi, has said that the budget for the 2023 elections should have been used to fix schools and hospitals, IGBERETV reports.

Her tweets read;

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637785985105686528?t=eOghsXOk9Ry9o-1cQtHnaQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637786264979087360?t=1_-zOJnBHC9kaPAxBj2x3g&s=19

These same bastards who support democratic system that can never work in Africa are saying otherwise for losing election. They are mentally inferior, always accepting all kind of nonsense brought to us by U.S and Western Nations instead of adopting a system that will fit our culture and traditions well.
Should we adopt dictatorship in place of fixing schools and hospitals that couldn't be fixed after pumping trillions of naira in those years that we didn't do election?
Stupid people whose ethno-religious bigotry and sentiment has been exposed!
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by victorVIC1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
IpobAntidote:

It's not an illusion to state the you clearly lack basic common sense and logic.
Now STFU and get lost.

Ode..Go back and read Simi's comment, compare with yours and then analise who between the both of you lacks logic and common sense. I wouldn't even expect much from an idiot who obviously lacks the capacity to think outside tribal line of thought? Wasted sperm
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by bayelsaowei(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
Wetin that idiot brainless buhari suppose loot.
grin
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by membranus: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
favour32:
Wayo election.
Tribal bigots election.
Do or die election.
Agberos election.
Thugs election.

Simi is extremely right and only an abnormal brain will think otherwise.

Because it did not go your unacceptable tribesman's way.

Hypocrisy at its height.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by nairanaira12: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Loven:
It was visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that INEC did not conduct an election in Nigeria. It was all a facade, a smokescreen, the entire country was disenfranchised.

Mentally primitive tribal bigots from the stone age, like LeoDeKing will never think beyond their noses
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by membranus: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

We Edolites and other tribes have seen so much tribal wars between Yorubas and igbos, and we so therefore urge the igbos and the yorubas to fix a date and fight this war, we wan check something. I can bet my balls that the igbos will trash and Rubbish the yorubas, as the Yorubas have always known for chest beating and thereby lack balls to fight. Give it up for hausas and igbos! These are the only tribes we Edolites respectful so much in this country. Yorubas should follow suit and declare a war against the igbos, and not merely chest beating online like the modafucker above me. No modafucker should quote me!

Fake edo man, we know you by your talk. That's why the Igbos overran your cities during the civil war, and it took the Yoruba soldiers led by Alabi Isama and Adekunle to liberate you. If not, you and your siblings would have been slaves in an igboman cassava farm by now.

As for the stupid Simi, running her whorish mouth on the social media for clout, her days of reckoning is at hands. We will deal with her in our own ways.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Obaaderemi2: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Because the ones you supported failed. grin
When your Obi was celebrating the Senate election LP won in Abuja, he didn't Know the election was a sham.
But don't worry, it's your opinion, woman. But don't try this with Obituaries o, they'll tear you apart because of their insecurity and blind love for Obi the deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Obaaderemi2: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
membranus:

Fake edo man, we know you by your talk. That's why the Igbos overran your cities during the civil war, and it took the Yoruba soldiers led by Alabi Isama and Adekunle to liberate you. If not, you and your siblings would have been slaves in an igboman cassava farm by now.

As for the stupid Simi, running her whorish mouth on the social media for clout, her days of reckoning is at hands. We will deal with her in our own ways.
Don't forget it was another Yoruba man, Col Banjo, who overran Benin for the Ibos. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by JuanDeDios: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a disgrace
But don't worry my dear simi

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria ...but wait a minute why ya all refuse to speak before the election and now you people are speaking...South westerners ehnnn...

Anywa It is getting clearer and clearer

The beginning of the end of tinubu just started

They thought it was election rigging obi will contest

Case of rigging would have been too easy for Apc

They never saw this coming that obi is smart

Where I hail his intelligence is the fact he is challenging the process and not the outcome because the APC would have cleaned everything that would implicate them in the election outcome.
What was she supposed to say before the election? That it was going to be rigged?
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Henz81: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigeria singer, Simisola Ogunleye-Kosoko, popularly known as Simi, has said that the budget for the 2023 elections should have been used to fix schools and hospitals, IGBERETV reports.

Her tweets read;

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637785985105686528?t=eOghsXOk9Ry9o-1cQtHnaQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1637786264979087360?t=1_-zOJnBHC9kaPAxBj2x3g&s=19
Nice 1
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by McGeorge1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
They won’t hear
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by favour32(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
membranus:

Because it did not go your unacceptable tribesman's way.

Hypocrisy at its height.
Is Simi not the same tribe as the "arranged" president elect ?
What are you going to say to her?
A tribalist of course!
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Electorate: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Edolite wey no sabi the history of him tribe grin

You better ask your parents the history of the Edolites and the Yorubas, dem suppose teach you for school na, better still Goggle it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Defection: APC Senators Become 60 / Adamawa Police Headquarters Under Attack / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.