Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools (14555 Views)

2019 Election Budget: Senate Debates N53.6bn Vote For Security Agencies / Presidency, NASS Resolve Election Budget Impasse / Shehu Sani Tackles INEC Over N189 Billion 2019 Election Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by lolu2019: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Simi,go to the other room.

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by kagawatim: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
You have a point.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Damn!

I don't engage foools like you. You're even an olosho? You should know I don't engage hookup girls on nairaland. Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again.
Your entire family are IPOD criminals and olosho. What does your girls/ mama does for a living if not prostitute in Italy. Ole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Victor08032(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
THIS IS ONE OF INTELLIGENT YOUTHS WE NEED IN NIGERIA WHO CAN USE HER FAMOUS TO ANNOUNCED THE MIND OF COMMON HELPLESS CITIZENS.. I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL ALL NATIONAL YOUTHS IN NIGERIA THAT A BIG PROTEST SHOULD COMMENCE BY NOW WHICH ALL YOUTHS SHOULD INVOLVED AGAINST BAD GOVERNANCE
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
simisola grin
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Domistar5(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
The Last person to leave this country 🇳🇬should remember to switch off the lights and leave the keys at the nearest neighbouring country. We'll come back when normalcy returns.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Neddstark: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Did this one also support Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by WetSmoke: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
I concur. Reminds me of a movie I watched where the members of the community used election funds to develop their community.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Neddstark: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Victor08032:
THIS IS ONE OF INTELLIGENT YOUTHS WE NEED IN NIGERIA WHO CAN USE HER FAMOUS TO ANNOUNCED THE MIND OF COMMON HELPLESS CITIZENS.. I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL ALL NATIONAL YOUTHS IN NIGERIA THAT A BIG PROTEST SHOULD COMMENCE BY NOW WHICH ALL YOUTHS SHOULD INVOLVED AGAINST BAD GOVERNANCE

Make sure you start this protest in your village first.

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by victorVIC1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Quite shameful that same country is asking for donations to conduct population census
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Vadese1: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
300b for another corruption government
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by millionaireman: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
They just created another Northern multi billionaire who used Old Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of his kinsmen Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.

The man from whose mouth truth never cometh.

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by favour32(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wayo election.
Tribal bigots election.
Do or die election.
Agberos election.
Thugs election.

Simi is extremely right and only an abnormal brain will think otherwise.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by lereinter(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Serious
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by reddingtonblack: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a disgrace
But don't worry my dear simi

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria ...but wait a minute why ya all refuse to speak before the election and now you people are speaking...South westerners ehnnn...

Anywa It is getting clearer and clearer

The beginning of the end of tinubu just started

They thought it was election rigging obi will contest

Case of rigging would have been too easy for Apc

They never saw this coming that obi is smart

Where I hail his intelligence is the fact he is challenging the process and not the outcome because the APC would have cleaned everything that would implicate them in the election outcome.

Talking about "PROCESS" do you mind sharing how Peter OBI/ Datti became the flagbearer of LP,
Still on "PROCESS" lets also talk about how Chinedu rhodes became the flagbearer of LP smiley

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Topshow2010(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kingpele:
Inec should be strapped

Strapped indeed ! cheesy
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by IpobAntidote: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Just because someone can sing or play soccer doesn't mean that they have common sense. This is a perfect example of such person.

Pls STFU.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Gandrova: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
That is reflection of lack of education or knowledge. She thinks singing is equal to Election Budget.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by victorVIC1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Just because someone can sing or play soccer doesn't mean that they have common sense. This is a perfect example of such person.

Pls STFU.

It's an illusion to think you are the one with common sense here
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by bibiking7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2023

I thought part of the petition submitted included a prayer to cancel the election and conduct another. Guess how much another election will cost. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by daygee12: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

We Edolites and other tribes have seen so much tribal wars between Yorubas and igbos, and we so therefore urge the igbos and the yorubas to fix a date and fight this war, we wan check something. I can bet my balls that the igbos will trash and Rubbish the yorubas, as the Yorubas have always known for chest beating and thereby lack balls to fight. Give it up for hausas and igbos! These are the only tribes we Edolites respectful so much in this country. Yorubas should follow suit and declare a war against the igbos, and not merely chest beating online like the modafucker above me. No modafucker should quote me!
We don't do chest beating like those tribe that 1 stupid man from Finland will be controlling.

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by emmyblow: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria election is a scam, the people whom are being govern also have their own selfish interest. No one is fighting for a better Nigeria. Until we see each other as one we are going no we're.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by DeOTR: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Put her in charge of INEC and she'll do worse.
It's easier for you to criticize when you're on the outside. It's only those first time voters that would not know how far and better we've come.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by reddingtonblack: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Toks2008:
Walahi... Over 300BILLION = 300,000Million

Yet nothing to show for it. Yakubu should be picked up by that clueless EFCC boss cos this is the biggest scam ever in Nigeria history.

One big mistake Nigerians alway make is we never share Reponsibility for anything bad that happen we rather blame the govt all the way

INEC is charged with the responsibility of conducting elections, the crediblity and fairness of the election is also dependant on both the security agencies and the people as well ... when police and law enforcement agencies fail to protect what do you expect Inec staffs to do, fight kung fu with thugs bearing gun or use supernatural powers

Those that disrupt a peaceful election process are they not fractions of the people/citizens .. Is it Inec fault so people behave like animals

INEC failed Nigeria just as Nigeria failed INEC, roger that
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by StrongAlphMale: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
daygee12:

We don't do chest beating like those tribe that 1 stupid man from Finland will be controlling.

The igbos have always known for chest beating but recently yorubas have taken over from them. All the threads on nairaland has been filled with serious chest beating between yorubas and igbos. Have you ever seen the hausas, urhobos, we binis, auchi, esans and other tribes chest beating and disturbing the peace of nairaland and Nigeria? Why always igbos and yorubas? Na only una dey this country?

Bros, make una fight this war once and for all. We the other tribes wan check something! It's getting too much
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nigerians electorates are blind with corruption and oppression from reason with their brain, they don't know how abroad countries they want to japa to got their freedom/salvation they are enjoying today.

Without Biafra & Oduduwa Restore, Nigeria & Nigerians will keep complaining for bad governance since Nigeria was announced/amalgamated.

Nigeria breeds looters.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Shatap.

You get voice?

I wonder the kind of brain some of you have, even when someone speaks the truth, you will attack the person.

You don't have to argue with Dem . Save urself the stress. It's impossible to argue with the devil on what is 'truth' or not; and I tell you most of the people you engage on NL are worst than the devil. It's totally fruitless arguing with any of them

1 Like

Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by KnightB(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

We Edolites and other tribes have seen so much tribal wars between Yorubas and igbos, and we so therefore urge the igbos and the yorubas to fix a date and fight this war, we wan check something. I can bet my balls that the igbos will trash and Rubbish the yorubas, as the Yorubas have always known for chest beating and thereby lack balls to fight. Give it up for hausas and igbos! These are the only tribes we Edolites respectful so much in this country. Yorubas should follow suit and declare a war against the igbos, and not merely chest beating online like the modafucker above me. No modafucker should quote me!

Yoruba fought the longest ethnic civil war in the world. It lasted for 16 years. A lion will continue to be a lion, whether in a cage or in the wild, because of its instinct. There are more peaceful ways of solving problems, but do not mistake people's restraint from using violence as cowardice.
Gragra no dey solve problems. Enough of the noise already!
Yoruba no dey carry sentiments or emotions over logic like others would.
Re: Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools by Alexis11: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Thank you my "Edolite" from Nnewi

You all will wail to death. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity / Major Gideon Orkar`s Coup Speech / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.