Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp (31351 Views)

Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) / Abia: Ikpeazu Is Fully PDP, Tinubu/APC Is Not His 2nd Or 3rd Choice - John Kalu / Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Blake755: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Brainmytool:
This people are the reason Abia doesnt have good roads and any notable development.

Chai. Thank God we liberated ourselves from them.
Nnanna otti we forever be remembered πŸ’žπŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Oplomo: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dr Alex Otti must perform caesarian sections on T.A Orji and Ikpeazu's fattened stomachs and remove the billions they swallowed from the Abia state treasury.

2 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by yahoodetector: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
computer0810:

Hw is GRV a better candidate pls I'll like u to educate me on that pls?

He's not being controlled like a puppet by Agbado master and has better plans for Lagosians through the manifesto he presented
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by dandollaz: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
2 idiots
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by hardcore007: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by computer0810(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
yahoodetector:

He's not being controlled like a puppet by Agbado master and has better plans for Lagosians through the manifesto he presented

Ok I agree about puppet and agbado that u said even if u said it out of hate and foolishness

Can u highlight the better plans in d manifesto he presented pls.....just highlight at least 3 plans he has for we Lagosians that it is u from alaigbo that will tell us who is good for us as a governor when d whole of south east is like hell on earth due to bad governance

Pls I beg u highlight at least 3 of his plans even if u need to search for it coz am very sure u don't know anything from what's in his manifesto pls am waiting
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by atobs4real(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Cantonese:

How do you communicate with this poor English? Please get a proper English teacher.
Can I employ you as my English teacher?
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by yahoodetector: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
computer0810:

Ok I agree about puppet and agbado that u said even if u said it out of hate and foolishness

Can u highlight the better plans in d manifesto he presented pls.....just highlight at least 3 plans he has for we Lagosians that it is u from alaigbo that will tell us who is good for us as a governor when d whole of south east is like hell on earth due to bad governance

Pls I beg u highlight at least 3 of his plans even if u need to search for it coz am very sure u don't know anything from what's in his manifesto pls am waiting

1. He talked about reducing the influx of vehicular and human movement from the mainland to the island every working day by bringing some of those corporate organisations to the mainland so as to make the workplace closer to the workforce.

That would reduce the congestation of traffic to and fro those areas.

2. He talked about creating effective water transportation to lessen the times it would take to get from some points to another within the metropolis. Instead of continuous sandfilling of those waters and building houses on it, waterways are key in an island like Lagos.

3. Talked about getting those AGBEROS creating a nuisance on the streets and bridges of Lagos and creating skill acquisition centers for them to enroll in areas like ICT, Solar training, technological advancement etc (Something which your Lagos Landlord doesn't want to do because those boys being jobless and touts are his tools for election rigging and causing mayhem all over the place)

Now tell me what your Sanwo Olu has for Lagos if not just sitting there in Alausa and collecting tax which he remits and gives to his master who kept him there.

Ambode wanted to free Lagos from that chain of God-fatherism and the Obas who were collecting peanuts from under the table of your Lagos Landlord went for his head and he was removed!

Am I lying?

Or you think I am just following GRV blindly for the sake of it? Tell me the blueprint your Sanwo Olu has for Lagos

1 Like

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by PlayerMeji: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
In thy dream, brother....

kunkelhanspeter:

From structure to spread needed
If this election was free and fair we all know LP won .
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by sangresan(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Massiveglory:
The same confusion is heavy right now in the whatsapp group of urchins presently.

They where expecting PODATTI to hit on IREV, BVAS talk, but PODATTI hit them below the belt. dem no expect am at all.

Eyah! Una go wail enter 2027.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by 123yes(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Abians really suffered in that Ikpeazu’s hands
PDP BYE BYE in Abia state. We thank you people for making Abia state to be worst and the least develop state for 24 years.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by computer0810(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
yahoodetector:

1. He talked about reducing the influx of vehicular and human movement from the mainland to the island every working day by bringing some of those corporate organisations to the mainland so as to make the workplace closer to the workforce.

That would reduce the congestation of traffic to and fro those areas.

2. He talked about creating effective water transportation to lessen the times it would take to get from some points to another within the metropolis. Instead of continuous sandfilling of those waters and building houses on it, waterways are key in an island like Lagos.

3. Talked about getting those AGBEROS creating a nuisance on the streets and bridges of Lagos and creating skill acquisition centers for them to enroll in areas like ICT, Solar training, technological advancement etc (Something which your Lagos Landlord doesn't want to do because those boys being jobless and touts are his tools for election rigging and causing mayhem all over the place)

Now tell me what your Sanwo Olu has for Lagos if not just sitting there in Alausa and collecting tax which he remits and gives to his master who kept him there.

Ambode wanted to free Lagos from that chain of God-fatherism and the Obas who were collecting peanuts from under the table of your Lagos Landlord went for his head and he was removed!

Am I lying?

Or you think I am just following GRV blindly for the sake of it? Tell me the blueprint your Sanwo Olu has for Lagos

U too listen to yourself

Does dis make any sense to u, hw can someone move corporate organisations from island to mainland or mainland to island....what is d business of the governor in where organisations have there offices when island towards ajah to ibeji lekki and Epe is as populated as main, is there sense in that, it shows he does not understand what governance is about coz even on sundays that there's no work there r still traffic in lagos and that's a mega city with small landmass for u

Secondly water transportation, what else can he do that will be better than the present water transport system in lagos that's 1 of d best in Africa.......he simply has nothing new to offer on that aspect maybe u can tell us what exactly he intend to do specifically coz I know it's all lies he has nothing to offer

Thirdly agberos are everywhere in Nigeria and inorder to engage them to reduce armed robberies d state decided to allow them, in as much as it's not a good it but once the transport system is fully reformed it will phase out naturally with time and again if u build skill acquisition centres u r just wasting ur time bcoz u can't force agberos to enrol into anything dey don't want and it's not going to be easy to chase them all out as d security implications can be disastrous...that again has shown he knows nothing about governance

Lastly politicians will come and lie to u that dey will do what dey have no knowledge about or something that's not even reasonable and ppl like u foolishly believe....so once anybody release manifesto nw or promise lies u just believe

Lagos state is working on the red light rail which is d second and presently there are 11 bridges under construction in lagos just to create alternative route and reduce traffic.....that's enough to bury d dead idea of ur GRV is thinking he can stop movement of vehicles, does that even make sense to u I mean and u even believe in a thing like that, u must have a dead brain
New airport under way for those in the island, Port is already in lekki axis, so many developmental projects in lagos going on

I can confirm to u that u r not only supporting GRV blindly but u would not even have if his not contesting under LP that u all r foolishy voting even if it present the most foolish candidate in d world
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by yahoodetector: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
computer0810:

U too listen to yourself

Does dis make any sense to u, hw can someone move corporate organisations from island to mainland or mainland to island....what is d business of the governor in where organisations have there offices when island towards ajah to ibeji lekki and Epe is as populated as main, is there sense in that, it shows he does not understand what governance is about coz even on sundays that there's no work there r still traffic in lagos and that's a mega city with small landmass for u

Secondly water transportation, what else can he do that will be better than the present water transport system in lagos that's 1 of d best in Africa.......he simply has nothing new to offer on that aspect maybe u can tell us what exactly he intend to do specifically coz I know it's all lies he has nothing to offer

Thirdly agberos are everywhere in Nigeria and inorder to engage them to reduce armed robberies d state decided to allow them, in as much as it's not a good it but once the transport system is fully reformed it will phase out naturally with time and again if u build skill acquisition centres u r just wasting ur time bcoz u can't force agberos to enrol into anything dey don't want and it's not going to be easy to chase them all out as d security implications can be disastrous...that again has shown he knows nothing about governance

Lastly politicians will come and lie to u that dey will do what dey have no knowledge about or something that's not even reasonable and ppl like u foolishly believe....so once anybody release manifesto nw or promise lies u just believe

Lagos state is working on the red light rail which is d second and presently there are 11 bridges under construction in lagos just to create alternative route and reduce traffic.....that's enough to bury d dead idea of ur GRV is thinking he can stop movement of vehicles, does that even make sense to u I mean and u even believe in a thing like that, u must have a dead brain
New airport under way for those in the island, Port is already in lekki axis, so many developmental projects in lagos going on

I can confirm to u that u r not only supporting GRV blindly but u would not even have if his not contesting under LP that u all r foolishy voting even if it present the most foolish candidate in d world

Na you get dead brain...no need to banter words with you because it's now turning to verbal slurs.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by computer0810(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
yahoodetector:

Na you get dead brain...no need to banter words with you because it's now turning to verbal slurs.

U sef reason all dis things u said is GRV manifestos and compare to d ongoing development not even paper work oh but visible development u r seeing in lagos..........u think administrative work of ruling lagos is beans that 1 shinedu can handle just bcoz his making mouth up and down
Even his papa mama pikin obi sef waste 8 years as governor of Anambra with no legacy project except investing state money he ought to use in developing d state.......I never hear am b4 for my life that government will restrict movement by changing location of cooperates business to another location, with whose money will he do that or he will force the organisation to do itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omo u guys r very hilarious dumb
Is there anywhere in lagos there's no crowd already and where there's no offices of organisations πŸ˜‚
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Emmanuel909090: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okezie is a rubbish individual, if speaker can slap a governor, he is more than a weak man.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Teeroyzimma: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I just watched how Wike blasted the whole PDP structure and everyone in LP complaining about rigging...

The man taught Gbenga Aruleba and every other media channel that came along with him a political lesson..

They wanted to box him into a corner and he answered them expertly...

Labor Party did not have the spread needed to win any presidential election in Nigeria and PDP was too divided to win..
Peter Obi won the election
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nawedeydia:
Abians should settle this wahala.
I dey Sokoto dey pacify Tambuwal.
This your comment get me laughing rolling on the floor
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Lolachef(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
with what is written up there u still dey ask river niger question
phorget:
Please who really won the governorship election in Abia state?
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by phorget(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lolachef:
with what is written up there u still dey ask river niger question

The winner hasn't been announced when I ask that question.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Lolachef(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
No vex the
phorget:

The winner hasn't been announced when I ask that question.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by toprealman: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2023
TriCee:
Lol, this here is the major problem Abia people has.
They put one person in power to share state resources to his cronies.
This is why I always support a different party coming on board every 4yrs or 8yrs.
All states
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by ZiktotheWorld: 3:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Make I even get their WhatsApp's numbers BLAST them small.
Their Devilish Cup has been filled to the Brim
Abia state has been Liberated, Yes She has!
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by tinktanker: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2023
Ikpeazu May not have governed well, but I think he is not blood tasty like many other govs. That's y they called him weak. He allowed the will of the ppl to prevail and PDP is against it . Nice one Ikpeazu, ur not like Lagos and rivers govs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / List Of 54 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.