Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States (41204 Views)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by SavageResponse(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
It is very clear that Labour Party won in both Enugu and Abia State but the party in power in those states is doing everything to deny them victory
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Everyone don finished election and preparing for swearing in these ones are still sweating to announce the winners

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by tesppidd: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
2 more out of the G5 in the mud.
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Blame APC and McOluomo

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by JagabanBorgu: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chapii:
When Obi is done with his rescue mission in the SE he will take it to the National after Tilumbu must have been kicked out by the court.
U will still accuse d court same way u are accรปsรฎรฑg INEC now.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by prizeless(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Federal INEC is so shameless, ABIA and IMO INEC living up to expectations
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

PDP in Enugu, 24yrs rule
PDP in Abia, 24yrs rule
Enugu get 17 Local government Areas
Abia get 17 Local government Areas
Both joined Labour Party the same year 2023๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Enugu had better men that governed more than Abia is yet to.

Even Alex otti is a case of one eye man being chosen amongst some blind ones.

That one crippled diamond bank codedly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by emmadejust(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abians should all go for Thanksgiving in their respective worship center and shrine to give God thanks for liberating them from penury, sufferness, hardship, poverty, unpaid salary, and under development in the states.

I celebrate with Abians.
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by kaywon: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Awesome!!!

Elluu P issa goal (a brace for that matter). We clean. Deserved victory, not the type APC has in all the states they're declared winner
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by mrksquare: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Why should there even be room for politicians to smuggle padded result into the final result collation?

Our political system needs total overhauling such that it will eliminate ward and local government collation. It is at the point of Ward to local government collation that election results are tempered and altered.

Why can't we device a means of configuring a machine that electorates will use in accrediting and voting as well. While transmitting the outcome real time into a central platform or server.
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
raumdeuter:
Blame APC and McOluomo

apc lagos is a criminal entity. their vote pading, vote buying and other criminality in lagos soon to be exposed.
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by samwillyco1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
We are still waiting and watching for the final result
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by Blake755: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ikpuazu should get ready to be the first governor to be jailed in abia state ๐Ÿ’ฏ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by StreetFight: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Igbos are not concerned in Abia or Enugu, their concern is who rules Yoruba land. Senseless drugs traffickeers

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by coldzobo: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
StreetFight:
Igbos are not concerned in Abia or Enugu, their concern is who rules Yoruba land. Senseless drugs traffickeers
Imagine calling someone senseless when you your sense can't help you read and understand simple english

Chai demented urchins grin
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by gigabyte13: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Those thugs must be Mc Olumoh boiz operating in Enugu and Abia.....
Orisirisi, so thugs sef dey SAD-EAST....?
I use to think according to the
SAD-EASTERNERS, SAD-EAST is a safe haven.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…
SAD-EASTERNERS and their wahalaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by computer0810(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Felabrity:
You didn't see Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Ogun and other states padded results to reject?

What is that kerosene governor upto?

These criminals will call for a re-election

Explain hw results were padded in lagos pls?

Enlighten us don't be foolish

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by Udumeh: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
But the INEC accepted the ever fraudulent presidential election. Damaged image is difficult to repair.
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by vacanci: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Racoon:
They want to deny Labour Party their hard earned victory in Abia and Enugu, but they will fail. Crooked criminals.

Why dont you read properly and understand that it's Labour Party that INEC is trying to protect from PDP rigging the elections in Abia and Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by anytexy: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lordofthewest:
grin They were busy focusing on Lagos election wey no concรฉrn their papa while inec was busy shaving their heads back home in their landlocked region. Useless fools
Grow up please, you are irritating

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by Joshmelly: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pls,i need a miracle which i believe it has already happened faithfully.My landlady gave me quit notice some months ago,with the excuse that the family sold the house.I have a wife and two kids looking up to me for survival..Friday night is the last day been 24th of march that I would ever sleep in that house but what i have currently is 100k gather so far from my Uber work even though the car is under repair at the moment for almost two weeks now haven't been able to do any trip to enable me raise some funds.My wife has been the one caring for the family while i run everywhere looking for funds to repair my car and also sort for new apartment.I am restless cos 100k isnt even enough when considering the agency charges attached.I know my angel is out there ..Pls , kindly reach out to me cos that's all i need now.(ochukoisme@gmail.com)
Heaven i need a hug !!
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
First time in history.
How can the results be padded if you used BVAS? cheesy
Their own ojoro don come back to slap dem!

Why dem not reject the results wey wear 'pads' for Lagos and Rivers?
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by anytexy: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lordofthewest:
grin They were busy focusing on Lagos election wey no concรฉrn their papa while inec was busy shaving their heads back home in their landlocked region. Useless fools
Grow up please, you are irritating.
Read Nigeria constitution before you yarn rubbish
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by Alliswell248: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Enugu and Abia belong to PDP.....
We don't want Lazy People Party here in Abia.
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by computer0810(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaxxy:

apc lagos is a criminal entity. their vote pading, vote buying and other criminality in lagos soon to be exposed.

What do u smoke?

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by dnawah(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

It's not really about the party. Its about governance.
Enugu has had some sane governors to some extent.
Abia has had none for 24 years.
loto man spoted grin grin grin
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by KanwuliaExtra: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alliswell248:
Enugu and Abia belong to PDP.....
We don't want Lazy People Party here in Abia.

The people have spoken. . . enough of APC and PDP in SE.
Time y'awl stood for something.
Find you own identity. Period!
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by bizzibodi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
What of RIVERS STATE?
Re: INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States by JealousCobra(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

He finished the process!

Regarding Governor election in SE, the Blame is ipob terrorist that disturbed Inec officials in SE..

These ones below were seeing carrying Inec tables because people were not voting LP..

You expect inec to fight 10th most deadliest terrorist group on earth?

You're a scam personified. . . It is Crystal clear like the diamond that LP won majority of states in Nigeria after this two states.

Stupid and foolish INEC accepting that PDP padded votes. Therein casting themselves by agreeing that they was some cases of vote riggings.

INEC is in the state of mockery now and ever ๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You โ€” Tinubu Replies Obi / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.