Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal (2054 Views)

Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal by pandax: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
muykem:
Atiku technically knocked down Peter Obi in his petition.

His petition is weak. How can he be arguing that Tinubu was not properly nominated and as well wanting the court to declare a rerun between him and Tinubu. His argument should be declare me as the winner or a rerun with Obi, of course, he knew that Obi met all the conditions to be declared the President.

INEC and Mahmoud brought this confusion upon the nation, by simply not doing the right from the beginning
Re: Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal by IgOga(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2023

Na wetin Yoruba call "taja teran" grin grin grin

At least Atiku has better claim to the mandate than someone who came 3rd and had 25% in only 16 states....

Tinubu dey rest now make Atiku and Obi start their case at Appeal court......INEC dey laugh grin grin grin

Re: Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal by Benwallt(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
If you want to get anything from anybody from east, pass through Atiku. He sure knows how to squeeze their balls.

None of these jokers is talking about getting Tinubu on rigging which their labourers and town criers have been talking about.

This is the best election in Nigeria if the pockets of violence is removed.
Re: Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal by NothingDoMe: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
KINGS100:
Isn't it funny that LP and PDP Filed a petition the same day, yet we only see APC reacting to LP's petition but are not bothered about PDP's petition?
I read the PDP's petition and still feel the same way that APC felt: 'Walk Over'

PDP didn't get 25% in FCT yet It's Saying That APC didn't get 25% in the FCT and shouldn't have been announced winners. Yet wants PDP to be announce winner or a re-run.

After looking at LP's petition, I realized why APC are worried about it. Even I didn't see it coming. 'the elements of surprise.

Let the case begin.
😆😆
Re: Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal by Buziness101: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is the god of ipob pigs.

Now that he has clearly declared that pandora fraud doesn't exist, lemme see how ipob pigs will react.

You are an Idiot....
Re: Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Buziness101:

You are an Idiot....
for saying the truth as It is ?

cheesy grin

After Peter Obi's Petition, Nigeria Government Tags Peter Obi For "Treason" / Perjury May Stop Tinubu First, Then The Rigging Later / Certificate Saga: Tinubu Receives 7-day Ultimatum To Resign