Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today (27088 Views)

2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by obawinner(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
may the best candidate win

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by KanwuliaExtra: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
id4sho:

Mata long OOO aswearugad

A big disgrace!!!

All about trying rig to fit the 'accreditated' voters for PDP. . .

Igbo people go suffer for Nigeria, and suffer for SE too?
Marginalization pass marginalization.
WT HOLY F ? ? ?

2 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by UNRULY(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
In future election, every voters should queue behind their candidates/ballot boxes of their candidates. I was told this happend during Abiola elections and it was free and fair. All these abracadabra that happend in the last general elections na big shame for some of us weh de play international politics. Just look at my beloved Delta state!! What a shit hole. Ibori remains the only good governor even tho I was still a teenager during his tenure, there was peace and a measure of progress during his reign. I wish Nigeria well!

2 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Teeroyzimma: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
PDP will win, and there's nothing anyone can do about that
and your heroin smuggler will hand over his mandate to Obi

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by pinkygee1: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Let the right thing be done.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by blacksam01: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
UNRULY:
Next election, every voters should queue behind their candidates and ballot boxes of their candidates. I was told this happend during Abiola elections and it was free and fair. All these abracadabra that happend in the last general elections na big shame for some of us weh de play international politics. Just look at my beloved Delta state!! What a shit hole. Ibori remains the only good governor even tho I was still a teenager during his time.

open ballot is a very dangerous game...ppl u will dissapont by voting ur candidate will see u and may attack u

4 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jetbound:

You mean Tinubu’s criminality right
NO, I MEAN OBI PANDORA FRAUD CASE
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by BreconHills(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
mooremoney:
Abia down, Enugu to go. Well done Labour Party

Indeed. Happy to know there is increasing realism within the obidients.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by UNRULY(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
blacksam01:

open ballot is a very dangerous game...ppl u will dissapont by voting ur candidate will see u and may attack u
wahalla. Whic model we go come adopt?
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Risingblue008:

This ofe'mmanu is 2 tribalistic
So any body associated with LABOUR PARTY has now become something of the East even 8f na northerner

ARAAGBALA RISINGBLUE

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by vladpetrovski: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
The world is watching
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by edogu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
The kind of celebration currently going on Umuahia is awesome.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Omniknowest(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alex Oti wooooonnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by alibiz: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
They don rig the election
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by hammerT: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
WHEN INEC FINISH THE COURT WILL REVERSE IT.

NIGERIA IS NOT A CRIMINAL ENTERPRICE.

WE ALREADY KNOW LABOUR WON, HENCE THE DELAY.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by thatigboman: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abia has been liberated. Enugu is next.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Coronavirus1: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lp already won

3 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by tamdun: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abia and Enugu indigenes are busy with Lagos matter while their home is on 🔥

3 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by TheOldGods: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
PDP will win, and there's nothing anyone can do about that
LP won already. The 108 results has been cancelled in abia. Enugu is next grin
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by bender79: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Risingblue008:

This ofe'mmanu is 2 tribalistic
So any body associated with LABOUR PARTY has now become something of the East even if na northerner ,
I bow for u ooo,
Me na Edo man,
I dey support for good leadership not thieves who parade demself as politicians
Don't mind them brother very backward people

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by thatigboman: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
edogu:
The kind of celebration currently going on Umuahia is awesome.
that's what happens where who the people voted for is declared winner.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by hammerT: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
thatigboman:
Abia has been liberated. Enugu is next.

ABIA, ENUGU AND LAGOS ARE LABOUR.

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by thatigboman: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Coronavirus1:
Lp already won
this is Abia. Enugu is remaining
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by SeniorMan715(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
*Update *
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by seborrhic: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
UNRULY:
In future election, every voters should queue behind their candidates/ballot boxes of their candidates.
It's like saying because there have been network issues with calls and text messages going through,we should go back to sending messages by letterwriting!
Assuming your stone aged method is re-adopted,then it makes it quite easy for riggers through bribing of voters and voter intimidation to win votes because you can't hide who you voted for.
Sometimes I just wonder how some people reason!!

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by B3sty(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
ANIWETA FRANCIS Is a Criminal, Beware of Him. That's all I've to say for Now.
Thanks
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by kellybently(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
MetroLane:

All these Urchins, Dem no dey ask for WAEC result before Dem hire una?

Loose Ko Buhari Ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.