Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today (27090 Views)

2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Badadvisor: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
t2luv1:

An Igbo man born in Enugu grew up in Enugu went to school in Enugu can't be a governor in Enugu for what again because his grandfather was from Ebonyi State. Same Ndigbo now laying claims to Lagos State. Until the Ndigbo learn to co-exist among themself nobody can help them. I should have seen this coming when Akwa Ibom next to them voted for PDP, not only that Atiku won the state.
That's not the reason pdp is losing. Chimaroke and ugwuanyi ruined all pdp hopes. We all know mbah is a nice person but people around him and sponsoring him are criminals we are trying to permanently retire. See how Shameless they lost their senate bid that should tell you alot
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by sammy329(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
LP party agent refuse to sign!!!
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Evolutionist: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
sammy329:
LP party agent refuse to sign!!!

Let me sign for the idiot...
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by harrycoko: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
ITS OFFICIAL NOW PDP HAS WON ENUGU STATE 😢
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by clockwisereport: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Police sirene everywhere
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by harrycoko: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
clockwisereport:
Police sirene everywhere
Why are they fighting
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by sammy329(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
PDP wins in Enugu state !!!!!!!

Confirmed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by BOLATINUBU01: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
wait let me save this post
didn't I told you? Are you satisfied now grin grin
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by TheOldGods: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
didn't I told you? Are you satisfied now grin grin
I wouldn't have replied, but the both of us know,. They rigged themselves in. If you're in Enugu, you will know gburugburu is the most hated governor. There is no way pdp would have won, if not for the rigging they did at Nkanu. Anyways, lo will go to court and Supreme court will surely sack him. Peace.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by BOLATINUBU01: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
I wouldn't have replied, but the both of us know,. They rigged themselves in. If you're in Enugu, you will know gburugburu is the most hated governor. There is no way pdp would have won, if not for the rigging they did at Nkanu. Anyways, lo will go to court and Supreme court will surely sack him. Peace.
but many enugu people the man, and they said they voted for him and not the party
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by TheOldGods: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
but many enugu people the man, and they said they voted for him and not the party
are you in Enugu? Yes or no. If your answer is no, then bro, you have no case to argue me. There is no way pdp can win Enugu state, it's impossible, do you know the hate we have for gburugburu?.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by BOLATINUBU01: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
are you in Enugu? Yes or no. If your answer is no, then bro, you have no case to argue me. There is no way pdp can win Enugu state, it's impossible, do you know the hate we have for gburugburu?.
bros calm down, not only you and your village people are in enugu, most people want that man too
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by ifeanyi317(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
I AM ANAMBRAPRINCE. I SPEAK BASED ON RESEARCH AND PURE FACTS

BRING YOUR EVIDENCE OF VOTE SUPPRESSION BY APC THEN I WILL BRING THOUSAND EVIDENCE AGAINST LP

smiley
me myself na evidence cos we were not allowed to vote anambra my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.