Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today (27089 Views)

2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Scottmairi: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
I suspect Riggs in Enu-Ugwu. E go show soon.

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Impliment: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Did LP lost from top to bottom Mr Anambra prince78? You are not following the current political trend as regard this election. Political sense of thuggery, intimidation, harassment, etc. "There was a Country".

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by rejoice4eva(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Risingblue008:

This ofe'mmanu is 2 tribalistic
So any body associated with LABOUR PARTY has now become something of the East even if na northerner ,
I bow for u ooo,
Me na Edo man,
I dey support for good leadership not thieves who parade demself as politicians
Please tell the criminals.
Tribalism has made them blind
Lp is a national party . Was it only Igbo that gave LP over 6million votes, or defeated Tinubu in Lagos and Abuja?

14 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by BOLATINUBU01: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
TheOldGods:
LP won already. The 108 results has been cancelled in abia. Enugu is next grin
LP can never win in enugu, Know this and know peace
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by abobote: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
They should declare LP party winner o, that is reducing the paded Nkanu east result
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by BOLATINUBU01: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
and your heroin smuggler will hand over his mandate to Obi
are you still in pain grin
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Justicemy8(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dis enugu election sef don tire person make dem just declare anybody make we rest abeg

4 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by TheOldGods: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
LP can never win in enugu, Know this and know peace
wait let me save this post

2 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by emerged01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wow! What do we call this? Election that was done on Saturday with other states and no one is shouting about it.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Curious345: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Edwano1: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
smiley
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by tyboy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
I don't know who is leading yet in Enugu but if PDP is declared i truth my ellu p brothers , you go they hear rigging rigging rigging. Inec abeg give ellu p Enugu make peace reign for their land😀😂😂
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by coleon(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
UNRULY:
In future election, every voters should queue behind their candidates/ballot boxes of their candidates. I was told this happend during Abiola elections and it was free and fair. All these abracadabra that happend in the last general elections na big shame for some of us weh de play international politics. Just look at my beloved Delta state!! What a shit hole. Ibori remains the only good governor even tho I was still a teenager during his tenure, there was peace and a measure of progress during his reign. I wish Nigeria well!
What you are proposing us option A4 and yes it worked then cos I voted.
Imagine that you want to adopt option A4 now and thugs can see openly that you didn't vote for their preferred candidate, don't you think you will either be flogged with cane on the queue or be marked in the place you stay for future attacks.
The one that's not option A4 now we are still dealing with thugs profiling people based on ethnicity talk less of option A4.
Let's think things deeply before we say them abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by SmartPolician: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Excelboi:
Election since Saturday that most people have moved on already, this ones are still resuming not even to announce yet.

Too much rigging by PDP

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by yaki84: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
nnachukz:
After the declaration of this result, LP will be having two governors. More may still come after all litigations are resolved.
From which state?
Kano abi Borno abi na Zamfara?
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by ufuosman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
What’s the different in the scores?
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Fucklove(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations to the Elect, At least it has stopped impending violence.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by SmartPolician: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
emerged01:
Wow! What do we call this? Election that was done on Saturday with other states and no one is shouting about it.

Too much rigging by PDP is the cause of the delay. They are trying to determine the way forward.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Election that was held since Saturday...!

Tell me how the losers will accept the outcome of this joke of an election.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by t2luv1: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
nnachukz:
After the declaration of this result, LP will be having two governors. More may still come after all litigations are resolved.

Be careful what you wish for. If this LP experiment does not work out, Just wondering who will the Ndigbo will start blaming for their miseries

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by conductor250: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
t2luv1:

Be careful what you wish for. If this LP experiment does not work out, Just wondering who will the Ndigbo will start blaming for their miseries
If it doesn't work out then other people will enter. What is your problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Father4all: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jetbound:

You mean Tinubu’s criminality right
sense of rigging abi. Thunder fire you
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Butmight15: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats Peter mba
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by nnachukz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
yaki84:

From which state?
Kano abi Borno abi na Zamfara?
LP already has Abia State, this Enugu will make it two.

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by t2luv1: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
conductor250:

If it doesn't work out then other people will enter. What is your problem with that?

If this LP thing doesn't work out Ndigbo would have tried PDP, APGA. and LP . Maybe it might be time to start looking at the Ndigbo DNA makeup that might the issue. Nothing a little rewiring and some programming tweaks can't fix.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by IfnobeGod20: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
emerged01:
Is it not better to delay in doing the right thing than rush to do the wrong thing? Come to think of it, the electoral law permits at least 7 days window period for collation of results. The law doesn't contemplate rushing to count votes.
If the electoral umpire has been having due diligence in the counting and collation of votes, it would have limit litigation to some extent and give less work to the judiciary to face other issues of importance.
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by t2luv1: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
nnachukz:

An Igbo man born in Enugu grew up in Enugu went to school in Enugu can't be a governor in Enugu for what again because his grandfather was from Ebonyi State. Same Ndigbo now laying claims to Lagos State. Until the Ndigbo learn to co-exist among themself nobody can help them. I should have seen this coming when Akwa Ibom next to them voted for PDP, not only that Atiku won the state.

2 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by nnachukz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
t2luv1:

An Igbo man born in Enugu grew up in Enugu went to school in Enugu can't be a governor in Enugu for what again because his grandfather was from Ebonyi State. Same Ndigbo now laying claims to Lagos State. Until the Ndigbo learn to co-exist among themself nobody can help them. I should have seen this coming when Akwa Ibom next to them voted for PDP, not only that Atiku won the state.
What are you even talking about? How does this nonsense has to do with LP winning Enugu state in addition to Abia State?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Kenmatt(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
t2luv1:

Can you throw more light on this.

I think I am interested on this.

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by anytexy: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
tamdun:
Abia and Enugu indigenes are busy with Lagos matter while their home is on 🔥
senseless comment. Where you reside and pay tax is your home .

2 Likes

Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by yaki84: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
nnachukz:

Next will be zamfara in court to make.it 3
Re: Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today by Badadvisor: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:
Dis enugu election sef don tire person make dem just declare anybody make we rest abeg
Mehn we are tired. People lock down inec office since days ago. Pdp never used to have opposition in enugu state this one really surprised them 😆

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.