Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects (2059 Views)

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects / Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Inviting Tinubu, Obi, Osibanjo, Others For Dinner / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Boomkalakuta: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrAgbako:

Tinubu victory dey sweet me.
Join me celebrate nah. Pained loser

Allow court decide and stop behaving like Tinubu first son

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by abobote: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu that is hospitalized
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by nedu666: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Every time flyover
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Benwallt(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
Dead on Arrival, Tinubu is hospital and may move from there to the morgue

Show us your father na
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Jnkay: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Guess who is the Idi Amin of River State?
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by mii4u(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
beerfraud:
Wike should be given the NSA or minister of defense to handle insurgency such as Boko Haram and IPOB terrorists
He has done in Oyigbo before he can do it again in SE
Fortunately it might hapn on the very day u are on an assignment to the SE, and it will consume u.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by mii4u(f): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrAgbako:
Two people that knows how to put sense into IPOB zombies head. Tinubu and Wike 😂
When tinubu is finally inaugurated. I'm sure ipob terrorist and their online zombies will go into hiding.
Nigeria o ni baje o
Fantasy
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by beerfraud: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
mii4u:

Fortunately it might hapn on the very day u are on an assignment to the SE, and it will consume u.
me south east? It can never be possible
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by seunmsg(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
The president-elect belongs to everybody and to nobody. He will definitely be glad to honor the invitation. It will also be a good way to thank the good people of Rivers state for voting massively for him on February 25th.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Asswipemod: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
seunmsg:
The president-elect belongs to everybody and to nobody. He will definitely be glad to honor the invitation. It will also be a good way to thank the good people of Rivers state for voting massively for him on February 25th.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! P.A to Baba Emile O'Corn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Their Faulty Armoured Vehicle (Video) / When Senator Ben Bruce Gave Maiden Ibru A Deep Peck (picture) / Gunmen Attack Efcc Officials, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.