Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! (10576 Views)

Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Kobojunkie: 4:16am On Mar 23, 2023
Ex0rrcist:
■ I was only asking a question, to each their own. Peace ✌️.
1. I asked a question as well as it seemed my opinion here, to you, had to somehow impact my association with God in some way. undecided
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Josbreed: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2023
How does she fvck?
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Wawelexy:
Before you marry any foreigners, please request for her childhood pictures

I will even request for birth certificate grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Streetmovement(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When time reach to knack we go know grin
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by player007(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Banilla:
Let's do this!

Nigerian men especially are anti-LBTQ...

Pass or smash? grin

Don't pretend, you can fool others but not yourself! angry

Would you ever believe she was a man? tongue

It’s better to fuk this one and not know she was once a man and just take it to your grave.
If not......
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by KingMack(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Ayam cornfused.. someone should pls tell me WHO HE SHE

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by AndroidAI(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Her thick legs gave her out.

You haven't seen women with yam legs?

Which cave did you crawl out from?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Graficient: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
iTroll:
As long as there is a dick down there sha, it's a no for me. No matter how good the packaging is. It's not my thing.

You can't expect me to buy a car with Bugatti Chassis having Toyota engine

Shift abeg.

Even if them cut the preek and put artificial kpekus, can the artificial kpekus squit?
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by stanza(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/Ad1eQkJyedw?feature=share

Absolutely amazing??

Subscribe and share
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by iTroll: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Graficient:

Even if them cut the preek and put artificial kpekus, can the artificial kpekus squit?
That "artificial kpekus" aka neo-vagina is just a hole made into the large intestine. So you would be hitting the intestines, not the vagina.
That's gross and that makes it a strong No for me.
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Banilla: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2023
iTroll:

That "artificial kpekus" aka neo-vagina is just a hole made into the large intestine. So you would be hitting the intestines, not the vagina.

Mayo clinic

During penile inversion, the surgeon makes a cut in the area between the rectum and the urethra and prostate. This forms a tunnel that becomes the new vagina. The surgeon lines the inside of the tunnel with skin from the scrotum, the penis or both. If there's not enough penile or scrotal skin, the surgeon might take skin from another area of the body and use it for the new vagina as well.

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Graficient: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2023
iTroll:

All shades of wrong. No different from sticking it in the poo canal
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by iTroll: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Banilla:

Mayo clinic

During penile inversion, the surgeon makes a cut in the area between the rectum and the urethra and prostate. This forms a tunnel that becomes the new vagina. The surgeon lines the inside of the tunnel with skin from the scrotum, the penis or both. If there's not enough penile or scrotal skin, the surgeon might take skin from another area of the body and use it for the new vagina as well.

It's called colon vaginoplasty abeg
I don't have the time to argue the obvious

https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/surgical-innovation-fashioning-vagina-intestinal-segment/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Banilla: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2023
iTroll:

It's called colon vaginoplasty abeg
I don't have the time to argue the obvious

https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/surgical-innovation-fashioning-vagina-intestinal-segment/
I'm aware. They take a portion of the intestine. So what? You made it seem as though the hole is connected to the intestine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by iTroll: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Banilla:
I'm aware. They take a portion of the intestine. So what? You made it seem as though the hole is connected to the intestine. undecided
Thank God you know what it is (an intestine)
Intestines are intestines. Nothing more, nothing less.
Taking a Yoruba boy to Igbo land doesn't automatically make him an Igbo boy.

All this stress over a vagina that isn't connected to the uterus and will never bear children.

I'll take the real deal over the cheap (mock) version please.
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Kodak9(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Banilla:
is now clear to me that you are transgender or some shit like that,
But lemme tell you no matter the artificial pussy or dick you add you can never reproduce offsprings.
Tufia who brought me to this generation 🤬🤬

Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Banilla: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kodak9:
is now clear to me that you are transgender or some shit like that,
But lemme tell you no matter the artificial pussy or dick you add you can never reproduce offsprings.
Tufia who brought me to this generation 🤬🤬
there's a 99.9 percent chance you masturbate... You're more than used to artificial pu**y undecided
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Kodak9(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Banilla:
there's a 99.9 percent chance you masturbate... You're more than used to artificial pu**y undecided
f
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Kodak9(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Banilla:
yes I masturbate 💯 wink
But am not a confused idiot that doesn't know his gender.

Tufia, so many bastards nowadays 😒😒
Re: Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! by Oscarhakx: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
She is a beautiful man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Biography Interview Starts Tomorrow / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.