Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" (29399 Views)

Court Nullifies Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti’s Candidature / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by NessFortunate: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Lanretoye:
So na deluded person una still elect as governor,this people are in for a long ride...so now we have president in waiting lol,Yeye pipo

Their F000lishness is sickening.. up on all the gragraa na only Abia Dem fit win truth is that PDP government in the state has been pathetic and fruitless all thanks the G5 puppet The incumbent who finally killed off PDP in the state with Bad governance.. Alex Otti deserve it I like is never give up mentality though the Eluuu pains mobs are mediocres..
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Alex Orti can monlybbe taken serious if he can start and finish STATE SECRETARIAT OFFICE in Abia state capital. If he can do this, I will take Igbo 5% serious.

I believe he was only reffering LP presidential candidate as president in waiting of IPOB and not our only Nigeria known as zoo by Otti and Obingo blodas
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by HilcomTech(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Harrynight:

I'm never and can never be an ipob
i 100% sure I was one of the very few people who never believe behari clone propaganda... I always tell even my family members and acquaintances to forget it that the story isn't true

Yet you claimed he was INEC president elect
Yet you claimed he was sick without evidence
Yet you claimed he was rushed to the hospital in the UK without evidence

If it looks like IPOB?
Barks like IPOB?
Smells like IPOB?
Its definitely IPOB

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by DeTruthh: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

Return to Obi that was disgraced in the North?

Obi cannot win any national election even if his Wife is the returning officer.

Accept that being a regional champion does not translate to national victory.

Maybe it is your manhood that has been stolen.

Obi's mandate was to remain loyal to APGA as promised.

See the Igbo politician below entrenching himself as an Igbo regional champion without national appeal.

I am ashamed for the dull boy.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by theredaddy: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Use your head, the governors were allowed to rig freely in connivance with state REC and commissioner of police across many of the states.

Also Obidients for presidential election was across party lines

ALOL !! If the governors where allowed to rig freely in the governorship election what stops the governors from rigging the presidential election as well. must every thing be an illusion
When Nigerian got tired of PDP in 2015, the presidential result was transient in the governorship
In the history of Nigeria politics no party ever won the presidential and fail to win majority state in Governorship, go and verify
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by DeTruthh: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
OBI CAN NEVER BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT

IF IGBOS ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING TO BECOME PRESIDENT SOME DAY

THEY BETTER LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON

AN INCOMPETENT OBI WILL KEEP FAILING AND COMING DISTANT 3RD OR 4TH

2031 PRESIDENCY IS NOT EVEN SURE FOR SE

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by LagosG: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Abdul05:
Why all zombidiots sharing one brain
You should go and watch the Zombie tv series making waves around the world 'the last of us'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by LagosG: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2023
What a very stupid thing to say. I have lost any respect I had for this man. Very unprofessional
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Bfly: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2023
I doubt if Alex delusion would trail his governance
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by baysol: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
envoymedia:
The governor-elect of Abia state, Alex Otti has called the presidential candidate of his party (Labour Party), Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" when Obi congratulated him for winning the Abia state governorship election, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638674297362477056?t=VEJdcQ96bUu_0G0hRuurIw&s=19

Otti replied;

https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1638686746765410305?t=fgvFnGc6L65KS34akIbbww&s=19

Day dreamers will wait forever. They are like the proverbial fellow is sit by the river waiting for the crab to blink its eyes.....You president ko your senato ni.
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Bar1941(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
I thought this Otti get small sense before!
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Harrynight(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
HilcomTech:

Yet you claimed he was INEC president elect
Yet you claimed he was sick without evidence
Yet you claimed he was rushed to the hospital in the UK without evidence

If it looks like IPOB?
Barks like IPOB?
Smells like IPOB?
Its definitely IPOB

Sound more like Tinubu Urc'hin😏
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Naturemed: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Otti Allex
no disappoint Obidient family. Your work should be go and verify. Bring development to Abians. Congratulation
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Andrelade: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
You go wait till da kingdim come .
Your mumu go soon do
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Alex please make us proud! Turn Aba to China
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by zelnababa(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
lolz dem they deceive obi oooo
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by HilcomTech(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Harrynight:

Sound more like Tinubu Urc'hin😏

Sounds more like YHUR SLAVE master
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Inosky: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2023
But it's true. Obi is the people's president while Tinubu is INEC president.
Very obvious to the world.
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Inosky: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2023
LagosG:
What a very stupid thing to say. I have lost any respect I had for this man. Very unprofessional

He doesn't value your delusional respect, urchins.

He said the truth, Obi is the people's president, you can go and hug transformers tribal bigot for all we care.
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by LagosG: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Inosky:

He doesn't value your delusional respect, urchins.

He said the truth, Obi is the people's president, you can go and hug transformers tribal bigot for all we care.
Obi is the Igbo people's president.
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by victorazy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
yinkus6750:
It's a very tall wish .
A great battle that only God knows how it will end
Oti should leave playing to the gallery and focus seriously on how to make Abia a better place.
Hope and expectations are high , and he must not disappoint

He not been sworn in and you've started your blame..... Tufiakwa! Evil ppl
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes, he has foresight. Congratulations Otti and congratulations to the incoming President Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by benheaven(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

You know what sounds better?

President-elect and President.

Obi can choose to wait as long as Atiku has been waiting since 1992.

When Tinubu has been sworn in, both Atiku and his boy Obi, can keep waiting on their shared destiny as presidential hopefuls.
Do you think Nigeria will remain like this?
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by benheaven(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

Otti deceiving Obi Pandora.

SORRY FOR YOU. NIGERIA BECAME A GRAVEYARD WHEN INEC DECLARED TINUBU WINNER. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE COUNTY? IF YOU'RE THEN YOU ARE NOT REAL.
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Metronomy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

President in waiting koor, President of Ipob nii

He go wait for 8 years

No o....He go wait for 16 years, after Tinubu's 8 years, power go back to the north, then, after their 8 years, then power relay back to the south and the most worthy (probably south south, if the South easterners keep washing their dirty linens outside
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Ireportlive: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Metronomy:

No o....He go wait for 16 years, after Tinubu's 8 years, power go back to the north, then, after their 8 years, then power relay back to the south and the most worthy (probably south south, if the South easterners keep washing their dirty linens outside

grin

NorthCentral lokan... Or NorthEast after Tinubu's 8 years
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
He will be President in Waiting for the next 8yrs.
yinkus6750:
It's a very tall wish .
A great battle that only God knows how it will end
Oti should leave playing to the gallery and focus seriously on how to make Abia a better place.
Hope and expectations are high , and he must not disappoint
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by LegendHero(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
benheaven:

SORRY FOR YOU. NIGERIA BECAME A GRAVEYARD WHEN INEC DECLARED TINUBU WINNER. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE COUNTY? IF YOU'RE THEN YOU ARE NOT REAL.

Maybe na your house turn to graveyard. I wish everyone RIP there since that’s your prayer.

Coz the Nigeria at my side is bubbling and alive.

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by rafcrown(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
2 LIARS FOOLING ONE ANOTHER. IPOB PRESIDENT IN WAITING.
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
envoymedia:
The governor-elect of Abia state, Alex Otti has called the presidential candidate of his party (Labour Party), Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" when Obi congratulated him for winning the Abia state governorship election, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638674297362477056?t=VEJdcQ96bUu_0G0hRuurIw&s=19

Otti replied; their president in Waiting Area

https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1638686746765410305?t=fgvFnGc6L65KS34akIbbww&s=19

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Karnice600: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lanretoye:
So na deluded person una still elect as governor,this people are in for a long ride...so now we have president in waiting lol,Yeye pipo

Between Otti and Tinubu, who can count 1 to 5 without blabbing out of coordination?

Tribal bias won't make you see the fool you are making of your race.

Disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election / Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Buhari Scraps ‘Ministry’ Of Power - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.