Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) (31069 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Zimbabweans Make Fun Of Peter Gringory Obi / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Naijalarry: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkLw8xV_0Q

The Vice Presidential candidate of the APC in the 2023 General Elections, Kashim Shettima, has called Peter Obi "Gringory,” which means “start laughing,” during the APC Local Government Summit for Tinubu/Shettima held in Abuja.

L

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by kellyjc(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Nothing to campaign with.. Obi no even send them... I was in a car in Lagos with two Yoruba Muslims and all they had against Obi was that he doesn't have the war chest to dismantle the cabal but I tried to point out to them that the cabal cannot have control over who they didn't impose on the people and also pointed out a lot of flaws against their candidate which they tried to downplay until I asked whether they wish tinubu's current mental and physical health on themselves..they only replied with the usual line of _ May God give us the best.

I dedicate my ftc to all obidients

524 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Whenever they are given small opportunity to talk, there focus will be on Peter Obi Peter Obi and it only mean one thing which is, Peter Obi popularity and general acceptance is giving them sleepless nights .

They don't talk about Kwankwaso, they don't talk about Atiku , they focus on Peter Obi because they are scared that Mr Peter Obi will retire them from politics on 25th February.

Mr Peter Obi is a big threat to Tinubu the drug lord and Shetima the Boko Haram sponsor .

Below is the scanty Tinubu APC campaign on Saturday in Abuja that they don't want to show you. Embarrassing

475 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by allen113: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2023
The name sound funny for him mouth grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by jumper524(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2023
In shettima word. "I believe there are more people more competent In the southeast than gringory"
The likes of Rochas and umahi are more better and competent with reasonable track record.
But the bigoted people on this forum wants to enforce a man who failed as governor to us Nigerians.
So ASUU can keep going on strike like he did in his state. Or he can increase schoolfess by 300% and tell us education is not for the poor.
Ogun go strike any ediot when dey hype this ediot.

57 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Wetin him come be... Mr stop laughing... Obi is putting smiles on people's faces again after what their yeye change has brought us... I prefer a laughing Obi to a frowning shettima cos na suffering that kind of action dey bring.

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by itchie: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Shettima and Tinubu always talking like motor park touts

284 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:39am On Feb 13, 2023
These men should stop deceiving themselves. It's better the Igbos don't produce a president than bring a nonentity like Rochas to come and finish off what's left of this country.

Nigeria doesn't just need politicians; this country needs transformational leaders because things will get worse in the coming years. The global economy is shrinking, meaning that nobody is totally immune to that.

As far as South East is concerned, I can only trust Peter Obi, Dave Umahi and Sullivan Chime to transform this country. Those men have impeccable track records as governors. You people don't seem to understand that leadership is tough!

221 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by bender79: 7:40am On Feb 13, 2023
What else does the islamist have to offer other than use slur words. In his islamist mind, he thinks Rochas Okorocha is qualified to rule Nigeria because he was born in the north and he speaks hausa? Even when Rochas was one of the worst things that happened to imo state? How stupid and myopic this fundamentalist reasons baffles me.

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2023
This criminal is already frustrated. Is Obi the only opposition candidates ?

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Pierocash(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Obi is now the ruling candidate,while the rest of them are oppositions

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by samista: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Agbado urchins said Peter Obi is not a threat, labour party has no structure yet their candidates are always having sleepless nights about obi. Atiku and kwankwaso are also running for president but every morning, afternoon and night it's Obi they are crying about.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by daroz(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkLw8xV_0Q

The Vice Presidential candidate of the APC in the 2023 General Elections, Kashim Shettima, has called Peter Obi "Gringory,” which means “start laughing,” during the APC Local Government Summit for Tinubu/Shettima held in Abuja.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
So speaking Hausa is now the criteria for ruling Nigeria? I thought they said this Boko Haram Shetima is intelligent

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by VinnyBaba: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Next Plz. sad

Peter Obi does NOT have time for such foolish DISTRACTIONS! wink

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Datti has collected what he asked for.

Since Mr Obi is Gringory then Datti is Clarus meaning comedy.

Asiwaju lokan se!
check my signature for free stuffs!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by SWATMan: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:
In shettima word. "I believe there are more people more competent In the southeast than gringory"
The likes of Rochas and umahi are more better and competent with reasonable track record.
But the bigoted people on this forum wants to enforce a man who failed as governor to us Nigerians.
So ASUU can keep going on strike like he did in his state. Or he can increase schoolfess by 300% and tell us education is not for the poor.

Rubbish.
You are happy typing the above useless content because he called Obi Gringory, did he not call your brother a sitting vp and professor an ice cream seller what was your response. Hatred for the Igbos would send many of you to their early grave. Idiots.

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by wegevv: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:

Okay now. Go and support your dinosaur and his party that have given us the worst federal government in the history of our great country

All the best <3

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2023
it is only in Nigeria and Africa that these types of riffs criminals become so-called political leaders and even hold political positions. Despite the fact that peter obi has slim chance of winning the presidency, we must thank him for joining the presidential race and making it a more solid challenge, where the healthy and not senile presidential candidates have been able to lay out their plans t the people without going into spiritual oblivion and mental rumblings like one who started saying balablubulubala

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Urchinpainer: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2023
Fastest way to stardom in Nigeria is to mention Peter Obi

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by GoodCane: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2023
If you wan blow for Nigeria, just mention Obi's name

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mfetenang: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Fastest way to stardom in Nigeria is to mention Peter Obi
What of Zebrudaya grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mfetenang: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
wegevv:

Okay now. Go and support your dinosaur and his party that have given us the worst federal government in the history of our great country

All the best <3

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mfetenang: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Even a dead cow is better than an IPOB man,we prefer to vote for dead cows than vote an IPOB thief to rule us. Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by jmoore(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:
Rochas and Umahi are better and APC gave ticket to Babablu Bluublu bulabu that is mentally sick.

Your god Ogun is dead!! It can't strike anything!!

Tinubu urchins and their unlimited foolishness!!

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Bigseven(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2023
That’s the highest level of mediocrity. PO will always campaign and be giving hope to people who lost hope for Nigeria but his opponents don’t have anything to campaign about except to be talking and bullying PO thinking it will change anything. Nigerians are tired of old cargos. The more you mock Obi the more popular you are making him. It’s a school of thought and is working against you

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Think9ja(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Na Lieberry e suppose de call am sef

That Gringory try
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
That his advert where is was saying opan looks like comedy
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Tribal: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
*I Warned My People of Their Foolishness!*

This is how their mumu started:

1- Nnamdi Kanu directed them to burn their PVCs, calling Nigeria is a zoo and that they should not participate in the elections. They religiously obliged and burnt their PVCs.

2- Suddenly, Peter Obi left PDP and joined LP. Then boom, all his sins have been washed away and he became SAINT PETER.

3- Nigeria is no longer a zoo but a country that they love dearly more than the rest of us.

4- Nnamdi Kanu stopped talking about Biafra restoration and IPOB movement from his Kuje mansion.

5- They then make a promise to themselves, a promise that "they want to teach Tinubu a lesson. That they want to take over Lagos state and show the Yoruba's that they (the Igbos) are the dominant tribe in Lagos (this is actually the most hilarious part of the whole comedy to me)

6- As the countdown to the general elections approaches, they started thronging enmass into Lagos state, just to make good their threat of taking over Lagos and teaching Tinubu a lesson.

7- This is their greatest undoing: majority of them had previously burnt their PVCs, in accordance with the order of their supreme leader. Instead of them to apply for transfer of polling units on arriving Lagos, they approached INEC and applied for fresh PVCs.

8- INEC detected and flagged their new applications as double registrations and consequently cancelled them.

9- Realizing the foolishness of their plot and it's failure, they started an online petition and started signing it, that Lagos INEC REC be sacked. Another docile political move, dead on arrival.

10- *What next:* after their humiliating defeat come Feb 25th, they shall go back to their usual cry of injustice, marginalisation and victimization again. To them, Nigeria would return to being a zoo. Their previously lost voice for Biafra republic would rise again and they shall pick up weapons through IPOB, ESN and possibly other means against the Nigerian state again.

May God save us from hypocrites amongst us and chat a just course for Nigeria through which prosperity shall abound..

Uche Nwachukwu.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Terrorist Shethiefma

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mindlog: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Obi is living rent-free in their heads 😆😆😆

Shettima was a Governor for 8 years just as Obi was.......let anyone be bold enough to pair their scorecards, side by side!🤣🤣🤣🤣

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC’s Power To Return Candidate Dangerous — Wole Olanipekun / Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.