Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. (310 Views)

Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. by Philipmighty(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Please guy's I hope there is no STDs exposure here, I had sex with one of my girl, after i had cum, the condom now slip off my penis and was stuck inside her vagina when i wanted to bring it out the condom didn't enter inside that much so i had to bring it out, the sperm was inside the condom just only my penis that was slip off the condom, hope no exposure... Thou I'm scared of STDs

Insult is allowed
But please i need a response from you guy's
Re: Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2023
Philipmighty:
Please guy's I hope there is no STDs exposure here, I had sex with one of my girl, after i had cum, the condom now slip off my penis and was stuck inside her vagina when i wanted to bring it out the condom didn't enter inside that much so i had to bring it out, the sperm was inside the condom just only my penis that was slip off the condom, hope no exposure... Thou I'm scared of STDs

Insult is allowed
But please i need a response from you guy's
u are funny u pulled out and the condom stuck inside her fanny what are u afraid of ?
Re: Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. by Philipmighty(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Abba114:
u are funny u pulled out and the condom stuck inside her fanny what are u afraid of ?
you mean i should calm myself down
Re: Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Philipmighty:
you mean i should calm myself down
yes
Re: Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. by Philipmighty(m): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Please guy's contribute to this,!!!
Re: Any STD Exposure Here Please Help A Terrified Being. by onome2013: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2023
Hungry never beat you, hence you have time for in and out of your condom. That leaf wey dey sweet 🐐goats na him dey kill am

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Fafrone / 4 Best Vegetables For HIV Patients (photos) / How To Live Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.