Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak (428 Views)

Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration / Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Dino Melaye Wishes Muslims Happy Sallah (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2023
The more you create hate around this man, the more he proves to you that he is a presidential material.

God bless him🙏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Obi the Obi. I actually like this man because his involvement in this election paved way for my candidate Asiwaju to win. It would have been a flawless victory for Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by burp18: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2023
The stolen manhood must be recovered.😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by Ireportlive: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2023
cool

Na now he remembered us for mosque.... Mr church President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by burp18: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Has anyone seen Obi's manhood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by LeoDeKing: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:
Has anyone seen Obi's manhood?
I overheard saying it should be in inec server. Did you check there?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by Billionaire2: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2023
deleted
Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by burp18: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I overheard saying it should be in inec server. Did you check there?
😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by LeoDeKing: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2023
By the time Olanipekun finish squeezing the balls of this clown, he will stop taking advice from madman.

Left for me, after the court, Tinubu shouldn't allow him just walk away. Hold the idiot and sue his ancestors for character assassination. Press for 300bn damages and if his ipob clowns can't raise the money for him, bang his sorry arsss behind bars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by Oskiki: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
By the time Olanipekun finish squeezing the balls of this clown, he will stop taking advice from madman.

Left for me, after the court, Tinubu shouldn't allow him just walk away. Hold the idiot and sue his ancestors for character assassination. Press for 300bn damages and if his ipob clowns can't raise the money for him, bang his sorry arsss behind bars.
If you think he is an Idiot then you are worse

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by BIZNess123(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2023
cool

I love the way obi was soundly flogged by Tinubu...

He was flogged from top to bottomless pit...

Would have loved a re run between only tinubu and obi... Lets tinubu flog him bula bank and Bala blue...

When tinubu was strategizing to be president...obi was still learning how to drink fura do nunu
Re: Peter Obi Wishes Muslims Ramadan Mubarak by christejames(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Ramadan Kareem to the Muslims...

Thanks to my President.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Verdict And Issues Before The Supreme Court / Tinubu Was Never Prosecuted On Drug Case In The Us - Ndlea Counters Pdp/melaye I / I Endured A Torturous Campaign, But I Prevailed, Tinubu Says With Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.