Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC (30884 Views)

Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South / Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano / NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
eruchboy:

He's Ibo btw
You don't have to showcase your bigotry
na every Igbo de support Ipob?

2 Likes

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by LegacyB: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
Thieves congratulating each other
Correct South east people are not pained . Just the i pigs have problems with everything.

3 Likes

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by bewla(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Correct man, wishing you all the best in your pursuit and overcoming all obstacles on your way to becoming the first Nigerian to own a football club in England.

Obidients will soon come for his head simply because he congratulated our President Elect
Thank God he is batified like us

3 Likes

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by bewla(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
You that's not thief what have you done to improve your self

3 Likes

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by dapsoneh: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
am4truth:

Read pls and stop making noise
Ode, read and read slowly
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by Emir22: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Why are you this lowly? Success is an anathema to you. Keep thinking petty, you think every successful person is a thief? See what poverty has done.

3 Likes

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by zoghys: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Igbokwechika101:
Talk is cheap.and keep saying nonsense.

By congratulating druglord as your president.
And it will never be well with you and your Generation.

U dey fuckin stupid ooo. Why the curse, haha u guys no con get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by benitwater(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
you that you ain't a thief show us how your life is better.
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by babaalagbo11(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wetin concern business man with tribalism and religion.....

We can be great again when we live with one love, peace and harmony...

I love all tribes and whatever you believe in I'll respect it....in as much you're human being,I don't care who you are or where you are from...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by OmonnakOdapig: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enjoy your acquisition
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by Turboking(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
him thief your papa money?

1 Like

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by Evergreen12345(f): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
b**stard how many successful people do you have in your family ?
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by Trendishine: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Look at eeeeeeeh!!... Look at what Nairaland has turned to. A full propaganda warehouse for Afonja and BAT Urchins from the crevices and cracks of a pit toilet...
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by jclassiq(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cyberterror:
Successful entrepreneurs know that Tinubu is a blessing to Nigeria. Only riff-raff IPOB supporters are opposed to Jagaban.
Only time will tell my friend. Be calm.
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by activistnofear(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
There are original Omo oko YORUBA and we also have Authentic OMO ALE YORUBA.

If you are Yoruba and you still don't want progress for your tribe by hating and backbiting TINUBU OMO OLOGO, then you are OMO ALE PONBELE.

I love Tinubu, and I will always be happy to support the cause that will promote my tribe ahead of others.

Omo ODUDUWA ni mi tokantokan. Eyin Omo ale Yoruba go and hug transformers with your IPOB brothers
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by Laple0541(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Correct man, wishing you all the best in your pursuit and overcoming all obstacles on your way to becoming the first Nigerian to own a football club in England.

Obidients Zombidients will soon come for his head simply because he congratulated our President Elect

Fixed
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by WELEBOO(m): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by bellabello(m): 5:34am On Mar 25, 2023
Igbokwechika101:
Talk is cheap.and keep saying nonsense.

By congratulating druglord as your president.
And it will never be well with you and your Generation.

madness dey worry you, as e no well with you and ur generation
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by gasparpisciotta: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Laple0541:

Fixed

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by ChristianMuslim: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2023
Igbos will start paying school fees in public school in lagos
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by GeneralPula: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Makes me wonder if Tinubu going to UK was to help him close the deal...you just never know. The guy said they have been reluctant to sell the team to him. A lot of things do not appear the way it is to us all. Let him buy and provide opportunities for our young athletes in soccer...it can be done. #jagaban #nigeria #greatness

Hmm. Might kuku be so. Football clubs in UK has politics tone all over them. Money isn’t enough. You need to have connections and I have no doubt tinubu might got the right connections..
Re: Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
dapsoneh:
All this epistle on top say you wan congratulate Tinubu and hint is u don acquire Sheffield united grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.