Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State (3790 Views)

Army Discovers Burnt Corpses Of Policemen & Cannibalism In ESN Imo Camp / IPOB Denounces Cannibalism, Says Cannibals Arrested In South-East Not Members / Miyetti Allah To Southern Govs: Let’s Reach A Compromise On Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by ekolobaba: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
u are to dull to be a complete igbo person.

Otunne

nwafor apụghị ịbụ onye nzuzu, wawa man.

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by ekolobaba: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Antivirus92:
where is omambala located?

See kweshion. Hehehehe

Oya go check my first post, you go see my state for dia.

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by Antivirus92(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

See kweshion. Hehehehe

Oya go check my first post, you go see my state for dia.
answer my question afonja
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by ekolobaba: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Antivirus92:
answer my question afonja

U be mugu.

If pesin talk him be Anambra and him be Omanbala. Which state Omanbala go dey?

Ur mumu too much. Na u go answer the question yourself obonte.

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by Godspikin: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna the governor-elect na ngwa man and we know say nobody sabi chop people like ndi ngwa. Abia is about to institutionalize cannibalism.

Abeg no bring that thing come Anambra. We don reduce cannibalism for here. Na only people wey dey chop dog still plenty.

Daalu.

What on Earth is this??

Cannibalism??
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by ekolobaba: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:

https://www.nairaland.com/1005581/yoruba-cannibal#11636498
No ask here instead

See your fellow ngwa

NgwalandAbia:

From ikwere to ngwa we hate you here and won't hesitate to eat you because you are half human..all old eastern regions are Biafra land go meet those that look like you in Chad.. foolish negrito.

NgwalandAbia:

I can smell your meat from afar...mumu black Man from other side of the world.
i

NgwalandAbia:

Your data will soon run off, your type we do eat in ikwere and Ngwaland...foolish blacky.

NgwalandAbia:
To eat that governor just dey hungry me.fresh meat from hell.

NgwalandAbia:

Shut up my grand father eat some of your ancestors at mpko market rumukoro ogba.

Keep kwayet sissy.na we get the Land.

Ngwalandabia is a notorious cannibal on Nairaland but u still deny say ngwa people no dey chop people.

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

See your fellow ngwa

i

Ngwalandabia is a notorious cannibal on Nairaland but u still deny say ngwa people no dey chop people.

If you like create thousands of profiles on nairaland to claim anything , I will still tell you same thing , afonja focus on your afonja region leave igbo alone , the whole world knows the den of horror where they eat and sell human meat In yoluba land
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna the governor-elect na ngwa man and we know say nobody sabi chop people like ndi ngwa. Abia is about to institutionalize cannibalism.

Abeg no bring that thing come Anambra. We don reduce cannibalism for here. Na only people wey dey chop dog still plenty.

Daalu.

When did Oti become ngwa man? undecided

Wait!

Was Ikpazu not Ngwa man?
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by SenatePresdo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

Daalu.
Idiotic Yoruba Vagabond.

You think igbos are as deluded as you and your fore fathers?

Tinubu has used divide and rule to finish you people brain, and dey try to force your cursed Yoruba smelly self to bring divide and rule in ala Igbo? grin

Tell you stupid Ashawo mother that she didn't train you well.
Maybe she dey leave you for maid, then go hustle her Ashawo work grin
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by SenatePresdo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

Mechionu gi ofeke.

I no be Yoruba. I be Nwafor.

Onye iberibe

Your papa iberibe, your mama Iberibe.

Nwafor kill you there.

Your pain will never ceases till you quench and leave Earth in pieces.

Ode!!!
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by ekolobaba: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:

If you like create thousands of profiles on nairaland to claim anything , I will still tell you same thing , afonja focus on your afonja region leave igbo alone , the whole world knows the den of horror where they eat and sell human meat In yoluba land

Ngwalandabia no be me.

https://www.nairaland.com/ngwalandabia

Na ur ngwa brother nwokem
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by jimyjames(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

Ngwalandabia no be me.

I repeat, if you like claim anything you want , stay away from igbo matter , the whole world knows about the horror in Yoluba land where they eat sell and buy human meat in Yoluba land, focus on your afonja region
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by Antivirus92(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

U be mugu.

If pesin talk him be Anambra and him be Omanbala. Which state Omanbala go dey?

Ur mumu too much. Na u go answer the question yourself obonte.
when you afonjas sell yourself out while claiming to be what you are not....

Why spelling Igbo names with Yoruba intonation?

For the record, there's no where in Anambra called OMANBALA.......Quote me anywhere...

This is how one of you claimed he was from OYINGBO in rivers state...
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by Neopol: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
You are here again?
ekolobaba:

Daalu.

Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by raskymonojendor: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

Ngwalandabia no be me.

I was thinking you were the one that just created a Monika until I checked the profile.

Geez. And that Monika registered in 2016. This is why it is dangerous to meet a Nairalander in person grin

Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by ekolobaba: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neopol:
You are here again?

Hehehehe Hehehehe

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Laugh wan kee me. grin cheesy

Why u wan tear me belle with laugh nwokem? grin cheesy

Posting random pictures of people on the internet and saying it’s me won’t change wetin dey happen for ngwa land. grin
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by ekolobaba: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I was thinking you were the one that just created a Monika until I checked the profile.

Geez. And that Monika registered in 2016. This is why it is dangerous to meet a Nairalander in person grin

No be my moniker. Ngwalandabia na popular ngwa warlord here for ndigbo Nairaland caucus. Fahdiga, wiseandtrue, and the rest know am.
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by amadice(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

Daalu.

Seun this Rubbish needs to stop, No one has monopoly to madness. Personally i just got to the peak of accepting insults directed at my State and Igbo ppl at large. Woe Bitide any MOD and his family who bans my account should i go hard on any Bastaard that insults ABIA STATE or Ndi Igbo. Since everyone has agreed to be mad.
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by Vyzz: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

Daalu.

😂😂 😂
Re: Cannibalism Is About To Reach A New Height In Abia State by Neopol: 3:22am On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin

ekolobaba:

Hehehehe Hehehehe

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Laugh wan kee me. grin cheesy

Why u wan tear me belle with laugh nwokem? grin cheesy

Posting random pictures of people on the internet and saying it’s me won’t change wetin dey happen for ngwa land. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan - The 100 Day Whirlwind / Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja / Those Who Voted Buhari; This Picture Says It All...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.