Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect (33227 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by enomakos(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Good luck
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by MiltonTuDor: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by tesppidd: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

I dey Rivers State
You dey Rivers state but you carry face put inside Wike yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Yagier: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2023
Hope he does what will favor the masses
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2023
My state Sha..see money....

I oncewent to opobo last year to cover a marriage Event..same day fubara was to do campaign..the marriage had to be postponed till 5pm because of the campaign and there were sharing money to every family..

Omo..the kind mini Ghana must go I was seeing en..well,I am.but just a local camera man..chai

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by johnmartus(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2023
grin
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by StreetFight: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Who asked for GRV credentials there?

He no get any oooo
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by NwaliE01: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2023
This Governor elect of River state is empty. The portfolio is dried. His career growth is also questionable. I wish River's people best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by nairavsdollars(f): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Wike’s cashier
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2023
kingsways:
Not impressive at all
Brilliant accountants in Nigeria do ICAN or ACCA but certainly not ANAN

ANAN membership is indicative of poor quality
angry Even the Accountant General is a ANAN member, you would agree with me that with this level of allegations against this two men that can do a hostile takeover of ICAN and ACCA assuming they were a corporation... Make you na dey do inter institute meeting o, because it is accountant the lay man would see. Meanwhile it is all allegations unless proven.
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
enemies of democracy who think they can do and undo.
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
No different from that SHERRIFF THUG in Delta state.
4 years nor far.
If investigated, you will find all degrees are fake. Does not even look like all marbles are intact upstairs.
Substandard education and barely literate.
The best that can come out of WIKE'S political 'bullpen'.
Tueh!
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by bla4(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Very sad to see that INEC and police wrote results for this thief to rule Rivers state. Very shameful
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Y0urUncle: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Sim is competent and has a relatively mediocre CV . However, I don't see that midas touch because he appears average at best. The ball is in his court to prove me wrong.

At least Rivers State will have their first introverted and quiet Governor.

Sanwo-Olu's CV is more inspiring. Sanwo Olu reached the pinnacle of his private career in Nigeria at Lead Merchants Bank in Nigeria . He was responsible for and in-charge of the foreign money market of the UBA. A mentee of Tony Elumelu who trusted him with that position- facts. He then proceeded to FCMB as an executive of the bank.

In public service, Sanwo-olu was the commissioner for budget and economic planning ( prepared the budget of a big state like Lagos- mediocres cannot handle that). He was the brain behind economic policies in Lagos before 2007.

He thereafter became the commissioner responsible for training, establishment and pensions. His job description here was to oversee the training of Lagos civil servants under specialized portfolios and also regulate payment of pensions to retired Lagos State workers. Ask me about a State in Nigeria that retired workers are not suffering and I'll show you Lagos.

Under Ambode, Sanwo-olu headed the Lagos State Development and Property Corporation (LSDPC). Put differently, the existence of well planned estates in Lagos State since 2015-2019 passed through his office. While he was handling that office, he also became the
Pioneer Board Chairman of Lagos Security Trust Fund. Sanwo-olu gave direct security report to the governor about security infrastructure and financing- that's his experience in security.

I wrap with saying that Sanwo-olu is also a graduate of the London Business school. This is not even detailed.

Now, list GRV's experience 😂.

This is the kind of threads that should have made frontpage before elections. A lot of voters don't know mediocre candidates

Isn't it a shame that with such rich CV, he still bullied and rigged his way to power?

Literally, his education is but a waste!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by 43Ronin: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
kingsways:
Not impressive at all
Brilliant accountants in Nigeria do ICAN or ACCA but certainly not ANAN

ANAN membership is indicative of poor quality
Look at the guy we'll, he's a druggie. Look at his eyes in all those pictures, especially the last one where he's wearing glasses. Nawa o, ijaw & ogoni people just allowed wike bamboozle them. Ijaw go ever govern rivers state? Mumu asari with their whole IYC can't even govern rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Harrynight(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Sim is competent and has a relatively mediocre CV . However, I don't see that midas touch because he appears average at best. The ball is in his court to prove me wrong.

Sanwo-Olu's CV is more inspiring. Sanwo Olu reached the pinnacle of his private career in Nigeria at Lead Merchants Bank in Nigeria . He was responsible for and in-charge of the foreign money market of the UBA. A mentee of Tony Elumelu who trusted him with that position- facts. He then proceeded to FCMB as an executive of the bank.

In public service, Sanwo-olu was the commissioner for budget and economic planning ( prepared the budget of a big state like Lagos- mediocres cannot handle that). He was the brain behind economic policies in Lagos before 2007.

He thereafter became the commissioner responsible for training, establishment and pensions. His job description here was to oversee the training of Lagos civil servants under specialized portfolios and also regulate payment of pensions to retired Lagos State workers. Ask me about a State in Nigeria that retired workers are not suffering and I'll show you Lagos.

Under Ambode, Sanwo-olu headed the Lagos State Development and Property Corporation (LSDPC). Put differently, the existence of well planned estates in Lagos State since 2015-2019 passed through his office. While he was handling that office, he also became the
Pioneer Board Chairman of Lagos Security Trust Fund. Sanwo-olu gave direct security report to the governor about security infrastructure and financing- that's his experience in security.

I wrap with saying that Sanwo-olu is also a graduate of the London Business school. This is not even detailed.

This is the kind of threads that should have made frontpage before elections. A lot of voters don't know mediocre candidates

Akpabio was jus an unknown commissioner for Local government and Chieftaincy Affairs in Akwa Ibom for just 2yrs or so before he became the State Governor and he did wonders in the state as a governor go and check his achievements in the state

Give people a chance don't assume they can't perform

Buhari was known as an experienced leader being a former Head Of State, so we handed him the presidency... Well you know the story if you will be honest to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by tenpipsperday: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

AMBODE'S CV WAS INTIMIDATING BUT PLS TELL US HOW HE PERFORMED IN SECOND TERM

AS IF WE DON'T KNOW THESE FOOLS ARE ERRAND MEN.

NEXT PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
I have met this guy before when he was a staff of the Finance Ministry in Rivers State grin
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by ufotty2001: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
So Mr Sim is not a chartered accountant..
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by yourshopkwikguy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Felabrity:
Nigerians and electing criminals 5 and 6
He wasn't elected, he was selected.
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Cantonese: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Please talk to us about integrity. Talk to us about accountability. When you say performance, talk to us about the level of refuse scattered all over a very important city as Lagos.

If one has a very impressive CV and poor integrity, how can the society get better?

Response please.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Bahamas95(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
One idle man from the comfort of his home will soon be receiving monthly alerts for the next 8yrs, only legends will understand.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by casualobserver: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Looks dodgy!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Geminiivory: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

I dey Rivers State

Then you no knkw wetin you dey talk... Sim isn't pure at all..
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Ashley86400: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Intent beats experience anytime.
What legacy has Sanwo left with "all" that experience. Is he a powerful man with natural leadership abilities or is he just a mere puppet Tinubu placed in power- timid and easy to control, just to spite Ambode who remained unbent , unbowed and unbroken by Tinubu.

What role did Sanwo Olu play if it wasn't to be an extensive arm of Tinubu. Was his intent ever to be a servant of the Lagos people irregardless of their ethnical background.
What has his experience done for Lagos while his thugs were beating people and threatening people. My mother and I were threatened to be beaten when we got to pur polling unit just because Sanwo olu's boys thought we looked too Ibo. Only when we told them we were from Abeokuta and spoke Yoruba did they free us and allow us to vote.

Experience Experience Experience.
Experience without results is nothing as a political figure.

It is your intent for the people you are leading that counts.
Experience can be gotten along the way; at any point in your life.
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by maridrug(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one looks like a zombie. Wike will surely end up in jail.
What is his offence?
Till date, he is the most performed governor in Rivers state.
Maybe you mean he'll be Sentenced by your village judge?
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by Igboslayer: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
The future fight between him and Wike will be classic.
Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by voltron14: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hypocrites full Nigeria sha.

Where you lot not enablers of Wike for years?

You loved him as he appeared to tackle APC - which funny enough, he wasn't.

Suddenly, he canor be right about anything.

Abeg make una sleep.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect by AwkaFinest: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

In order words, simply because Sanwo has had several political appointments or he worked in the private sector makes him better?

Fubara rose from the ranks like every civil servant to reach the pinnacle of civil service(permanent secretary), then ventured into politics for the first time to be Accountant general of the state, and now elected as governor.

That's a man moving step by step without skipping any step. He deligently paid his dues and climbed up the ladder.

Sanwo has been a politician for long and has been getting political appointments, but Fubara is just starting. This is his first political venture, not as an appointment, but as an elected governor.

So your comparison is wack!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Shekarau’s Shura Shares ‘100 Million Atiku Largesse’ - Daily Nigerian (Photos) / Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.