Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Can't Mary Someone Like Grace Brown - Believe Responds To Battering Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Mary Someone Like Grace Brown - Believe Responds To Battering Allegation (395 Views)

James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Mary Someone Like Grace Brown - Believe Responds To Battering Allegation by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Saga in the Crossdresser's Camp, as Grace [ james' Brown Sister] Brown's Boyfriend has come out to Defend himself and share his part of the story to debunk the Battering allegation.
Its was Sad as breaking news yesterday was widely spreaded alleging that Grace's boyfriend "Believe" was involved in Domestic violence with Grace and her Friend , which widely receieved condemnations and bashing on Believe's Social media wall. Believe has made his video to give side of his story, claiming Grace is a Drug addiction, smoker and drinker. He further revealed that he paid her and her brother James brown for social media activities to make ther False-relationship talk of the Media, revealing that "james" still owes him. He made clear known that he can't marry someone like grace who is a Pros**t*te. Read more from below, WHO ARE WE TO "BELIEVE"?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqHCAJjIdqA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1526915-i-paid-james-brown-i-date-trouble-crossdressers-camp-sisters-bf-drags-both/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reportedly Splurges Over N900M On Brand New Lamborghini Car / Cheers As Wizkid Performs At Tony Elumelu’s 60th Birthday Party (video) / Davido Hails Wife, Chioma As He Finally Releases New Album ‘timeless’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.