Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Your One Comment Could Be The Reason Some One Wants To Give Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your One Comment Could Be The Reason Some One Wants To Give Up (509 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your One Comment Could Be The Reason Some One Wants To Give Up by main24(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
There are 1001 persons that did not go to school but super successful today.
There are 1001 persons who became successful even after crossing age 50.

You are still young but to k1ll yourself dey hungry you. lipsrsealed

SilentEmma, you are just f*ucking lazy.
The only time you are not lazy is when you are thinking of k1lling yourself. undecided

Get the f*uck up and try everything humanly possible to succeed. That is what we are all doing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your One Comment Could Be The Reason Some One Wants To Give Up by budaatum: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go get mental health treatment for your condition. That is how you help your own life. undecided

I owe you an apology for thinking in my head that Kobojunkie would tell op to seek God's help.

1 Like

Re: Your One Comment Could Be The Reason Some One Wants To Give Up by MechanicMike: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
olarwhumy6:
Guy wake up and encourage yourself first!

Its not over yet, Are your brothers aware of your result?

Even at that, you can still study in canada with the third class, go online and make research.

Take a bold step of faith and collect your certificate and start the process putting faith and trust in God.. all will be well..

Everybody have a story to tell, all that matters is getting up from ones mistake and keep moving for a better result.

Describe Yor self please...u have yansh? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

AC dealer shares thoughts on The Best Brand Of AC To Buy / Thank God I Regained My Interest On Going To Church. / My Father Doesn't Stand Up For Me Like My Other Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.