Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect (26804 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
hopexter:

I schooled at PTI which is about 10 minutes walk from his home. He’s a renowned big thug who made so much money selling lands, he has a younger brother too both who are in charge of maintaining Osubi Airport. Nobody talks good of them. Nobody talks good of Sheriff’s family in Delta but here he is as the governor of Delta state but I’m not surprised because it’s only people if such calibres that gets to power in Delta.
cool

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by dododawa1: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Old thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Fgwa: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
He dresses like a decent man.

What's all the rumour about him being a thug?
A decent man can not be a governor of any state in Nigeria bro. They are always thugs, openly or secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by joachimnkenchor(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen
Omo-gege is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
This life I remember wen I was growing up in warri, who would av tell that this man is Goin to be a governor of delta, my dad close friend those early days at okoloba in warri, wen e de come our huz come chop, sherif rugged sha

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
The op who wrote this article is on high drugs, sherif a Councilor in 1996! Abeg calm down.. How much dem pay u to write this shiiiiit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by donphilopus: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Were you expecting him to be a cool man? Lol. The man graduated from Ekpoma in 2004 when people were rejecting admissions in that school. For him to have successfully graduated from Ekpoma that year means he's a strong man.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bros b like u de dat warri too
DivineT:
Fun fact: He is an illiterate. He can’t communicate in English for a minute.

He is also an ex convict

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by senatordave1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
donphilopus:

Were you expecting him to be a cool man? Lol. The man graduated from Ekpoma in 2004 when people were rejecting admissions in that school. For him to have successfully graduated from Ekpoma that year means he's a strong man.

Omo agege no try.I said it earlier that he should have picked his running mate from delta south,ijaw to be precise as the aniomas won't vote him.they are core pdp.cc tutudesz, efewestern,hopexter,aiel123 honlucas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by sharone21(f): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nwanna2588:

I can now say that power is rotating among Urhobo, Itsekiri and Igbo in Delta

I think Ijaw too needs to come in.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by donphilopus: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Omo agege no try.I said it earlier that he should have picked his running mate from delta south,ijaw to be precise as the aniomas won't vote him.they are core pdp.cc tutudesz, efewestern,hopexter,aiel123 honlucas

I don't know much about Delta politics. Most Deltans I know rooted for Omo Agege. I'm surprised he lost.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Alezy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

who no go, nor know.

Anyone from warri will tell you the truth. Lemme end it there

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Legitisreal: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
27Pushing30:

Who dey go Ekpoma?
Elumelu nkor?
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by highchief1: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

decently dressed ppl are the most deadly bro.be careful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by highchief1: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
histemple:
He was born in 1963 and he obtained his B.Sc at 41 years old.

He is married but no mention of a child or children.
the man story get as e be.but what can we do e don be.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by coputa(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
DivineT:
Fun fact: He is an illiterate. He can’t communicate in English for a minute.

He is also an ex convict
Imagine, this is the person they they say is better than Senator Ovie Omo Agege,an erudite lawyer .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Iriruaga100(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Make una forget sheriff fake profile. Na confirm Agbero and area thug him be. He result from Ekpoma na fake. Sheriff don’t know how to read and write.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Hiarmn(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
27Pushing30:

Who dey go Ekpoma?
What do you mean? Ekpoma Uni is one of the leading State Uni,get your fact right.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by senatordave1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
donphilopus:

I don't know much about Delta politics. Most Deltans I know rooted for Omo Agege. I'm surprised he lost.

Seems he was rigged out or his people betrayed him or he couldn't buy votes.pdp won in akoko edo assembly
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by coputa(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Iriruaga100:
Make una forget sheriff fake profile. Na confirm Agbero and area thug him be. He result from Ekpoma na fake. Sheriff don’t know how to read and write.
PDP made a mistake for picking Sheriff as their flag bearer.The opposition will use these loopholes to unseat him in a court of competent jurisdiction.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by senatordave1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alezy:
who no go, nor know.

Anyone from warri will tell you the truth. Lemme end it there

Why una vote am
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Basitelo1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
hopexter:

I schooled at PTI which is about 10 minutes walk from his home. He’s a renowned big thug who made so much money selling lands, he has a younger brother too both who are in charge of maintaining Osubi Airport. Nobody talks good of them. Nobody talks good of Sheriff’s family in Delta but here he is as the governor of Delta state but I’m not surprised because it’s only people if such calibres that gets to power in Delta.

Bro u really know them very well, he's younger brother has a hotel also in Osubi, he was in charge of selling tickets to bikes and keke

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Basitelo1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
hopexter:

Bro u really know them very well, his younger brother has a hotel also in Osubi, he was in charge of selling tickets to bikes and keke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by coputa(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

So no governor from Ijaw ethnic group yet? And lsokos ethnic group too of lsoko south and lsoko north LGA and comunities like OLEH, AVIARA, OZORO, OYEDE, IGBIDE etc.
Is there no illustrious Ijaw son or isoko son worthy of contesting sef?
Wow. Everyday Urhobo ovuovo local government and Itsekiri and Anioma/delta-igbos/delta north governors. undecided
Isoko is too minute to govern Delta state, they are under the urhobos.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by remsonik(f): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
May. God help us, why do we have bad people coming into power in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by donphilopus: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Seems he was rigged out or his people betrayed him or he couldn't buy votes.pdp won in akoko edo assembly

I don't just understand.

Sure, PDP won. I didn't even go out to vote. PDP's candidate for constituency I is an incumbent and he's a younger brother to one of the Kings in Akoko Edo. I believe he did well but I wouldn't know. My constituency which is II, the APC candidate is also an incumbent. He has been there since 2015. He hasn't done any reasonable project. He always claims the governor doesn't approve constituency project. Only thing he does is to honor your invitation whenever you're celebrating. Someone from his ward who was a commissioner prior to the primaries defeated him. He even lost his ward to the guy.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
lmfao Sheriff wey no go school? See packaging at the highest lmfao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by CodeTemplar: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
coputa:
Imagine, this is the person they they say is better than Senator Ovie Omo Agege,an erudite lawyer .
...who once snatched a mace, delta politics is like a typical Warri joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by DivineT: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
PDP family in delta state are cultist.
Only the court can remove them at this point.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by kforces2000(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sheriff is not from Osubi
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by casualobserver: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Somebody graduated at 41, what do you think he spent his youth doing?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
coputa:
Isoko is too minute to govern Delta state, they are under the urhobos.
Isoko is an Ethnic group and identity in its own right and they are not under Urhobo or under any ethnic group . Isoko Oil well is lsoko oil well and their Resource allocation is not under urhobo. Thats why we have Delta Polytechnic Ozoro as Delta Higher lnstitution sited Exclusively in lsoko community in Isoko ethnic group. And some campus of Delta state university(Law and Engineering faculty of DELSU) in isoko south.
Their mumu don do. No to an Urhobo governor or Itsekiri governor next time governorship is zoned to south. Nonsense na only dem waka come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate / Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today / NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.